Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 10. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
World economy will not be control by one group only ther are many factors that control the economy of the land ,but for bitcoin it is only part maybe of the economy, and does not control the entire world economy, so that is not  true that bitcoin can control it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
controlling the world economy with conditions like this still seems too far because the state of cryptocurrency itself is still not stable and how do you want to control the world economy? not for now but in the next few years if the price of bitcoin has started to rise again
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I think china, wants to realize this idea himself through with  bitcoin.for that reason I think they seem to have made such a decision for the moment.I think this is the shortest way to manage the world economy because it means managing the world. the people who were economically damaged were lost in the meantime. Of course, they would not think of people who were harmed. they will totally accept this bitcoin thing or people will really hurt very much. My loss is almost twenty  thousand dollars.I hope the market will recover as soon as possible.
China seems to want to shift the dominance of the dollar against the world of trade, because China is now involved in a trade war with America, so the Chinese government must find alternative substitutes for conventional currencies

I think the cryptocurrency currency is very suitable to replace the role of the dollar, if all has happened very likely the world trade is controlled by bitcoin, because its nature cannot be regulated by any country and its use is very simple without any complicated regulation, we can see it in the next ten years.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
First Bitcoin needs to solve it's scalability issues. Maybe Bitcoin X will someday  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think it will never happen. Bitcoin will never control the World's economy. It's far from happening. First, there are still some Countries that Bitcoin is not allowed. second, it's purpose is not to control the economy or anything. last, it will take a lot of discussions, debates and arguments between the pros and cons. this is just my opinion.
Activity: 294
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I think that the idea is completely wrong, with the market capitalization of the crypto market only $ 200 billion, it can not affect or affect the world market. You can see that the bitcoin price will only affect the crypto market and will probably drop sharply at any time. According to my analysis, the crypto market will continue to decline in the long run.
Activity: 182
There is always someone who loves to exaggerate!
Bitcoin is only a means of payment, it can hardly serve to control the world.
But it is true that - if it will be truly accepted at all levels - it will produce major changes at the sociopolitical level.
It is always dreamy for me to imagine that the US will let go of its powers to control,sanction, suppress countries whose interest do not align with theirs  by dumping the dollar for bitcoin, not likely now or in the future
Activity: 182
The advantages of bitcoins will always be suppressed by big Governments, In anycase, bitcoin will play a more significant role in future economies, more like a supplement rather than a replacement
Activity: 420
But it is true that - if it will be truly accepted at all levels - it will produce major changes at the sociopolitical level.
yes bitcoin can control the world wide economy and that's why many countries accept this currency by its a lot of benefits and then it will give them much more opportunity, so those countries who are not accept this currency they will saw its benefits and then they will also accept bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've also read that bitcoin will control the world economy. in fact I doubt the news like that. but if I think further ahead, it could happen. with technology advancing and blockchain technology, in my opinion there is nothing wrong if we think that in the end the world economy will depend on blockchain technology. nothing is impossible.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
Activity: 359
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Yes, I agree with you what you said because bitcoin can control the world economy.
First of all, you two need to read about definition of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can't not control the world economy, actually bitcoin is effected by world economy and opinion of some experts like Jamie Dimon. Bitcoin isn't a weapon too, it can't hurt anyone so if you say bitcoin is a weapon that make no sense.

It doesn't make sense, First of all bitcoin can't be manipulated by anyone or any institution.

Its a way way worst it can't even be used as a weapon because the global adoption is not yet done and most of the people are still using the standard way by using fiat cash.

Of course, we cannot says mass adoption right now because some countries not yet accepting bitcoin or used It as an mode of payment. And I think having an option to use bitcoin or fiat is also better for the consumers, as they can have the best of both worlds.
Activity: 109
Yes, I agree with you what you said because bitcoin can control the world economy.
First of all, you two need to read about definition of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can't not control the world economy, actually bitcoin is effected by world economy and opinion of some experts like Jamie Dimon. Bitcoin isn't a weapon too, it can't hurt anyone so if you say bitcoin is a weapon that make no sense.

It doesn't make sense, First of all bitcoin can't be manipulated by anyone or any institution.

Its a way way worst it can't even be used as a weapon because the global adoption is not yet done and most of the people are still using the standard way by using fiat cash.
Activity: 700
This may be true very soon. Dollars that hold the world economy are devalued every day, from the moment when the gold standard of 1971 ceased to work. Bitcoin can really change the whole world economy.

some countries began to fully adjust bitcoin in their financial draft, strong economic pressure from the USD made them obliged to look for alternatives, Turkey was one of those affected, and they began to look for ways to maintain economic sovereignty, crypto currencies were an alternative good to develop.
Activity: 215
This may be true very soon. Dollars that hold the world economy are devalued every day, from the moment when the gold standard of 1971 ceased to work. Bitcoin can really change the whole world economy.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I think this is too exaggerated. In the future, of course, bitcoin will have power but not now. It's too early to talk about it
Activity: 26
We think it will continue to grow, but we don't see it replacing other markets, it is going to be another one, just like forex, stocks, bonds and futures can co-exist.
Activity: 2
Merit: 2
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
not yet , bitcoin from now cant control the central capital from world , bitcoin just anounymous assets and node . but , just 1 % chance a bitcoin have future to change a fiat currency to cryptocurrency , because if ur reads from white paper nakamoto satoshi says it .
Activity: 75
Talking about controlling the world economy ,in what way exactly would it control the world economy? We should talk about BTC being used very well for trading and exchange of value which is what would likely happen in tgw nearest future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin will improve the world economy in many ways like banking the unbanking population and less inflation helps to fight poverty
Pages:
Jump to: