Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin won't live to see the next 10 years - page 3. (Read 2941 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will survive in the next 10 years. Bitcoin has been developing for more than ten years and will not easily fail.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
I voted and 80% of voters agree with me that BTC will still be here in 10 years.
Not only will it still be here, but those who have HODL on that long will be wealthy.

I cannot imagine how much the price will be in 10 years later and if the price is really expensive, then we can be rich but it's only for people which could hold their bitcoin on that long time. bitcoin will stay for a long time and will help many people which want to have a better life and bitcoin will survive in the hardest situation like now.

It would probably cost thousands of dollars or maybe more. Even as of now we could already see how much high it gets, but let us just assume nothing is for sure, but when we look at its increasing rate over the past years, we could also assume that its rise is also consistent. So this means after few more years most holders of bitcoin will be living on their wildest dreams.
Activity: 93
i dnt think so its true this time bitcoin is in trouble or bad face but its not sure it will be dstroy easily big investors and busniess man are invovled on it.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
I am confident that Bitcoin will still be here in the next 10 years. I believe modifications will be done to bitcoin to solve all the highlighted problems above and for this reason, I don't see any coin displacing Bitcoin from being no 1. Truly a lot of coins have emerged and have tried to solve one major problem or the other even coin that are forked out of Bitcoin , the fact remains still that Bitcoin is the king and it will remain the king.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It is too much influencing factors to answer unambiguously. The situation can change within a month with one on opposite.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I voted and 80% of voters agree with me that BTC will still be here in 10 years.
Not only will it still be here, but those who have HODL on that long will be wealthy.

I cannot imagine how much the price will be in 10 years later and if the price is really expensive, then we can be rich but it's only for people which could hold their bitcoin on that long time. bitcoin will stay for a long time and will help many people which want to have a better life and bitcoin will survive in the hardest situation like now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I think Bitcoin and altcoin will grow! It is currently a difficult time, but it will be better in the second half of 2018 and into 2019
Development requires appropriate changes! Nothing is invariable

yes, there is always a change in the market, we just wait for the growth. if the age of bitcoin remaining 10 years ahead. and now I use this opportunity well and keep trying to get more profit. so the benefits that I get I will use to set up a business.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't think it will go away any time soon because Bitcoin was the Father of the blockchain, so every other coin and token has given birth to new ideas and innovation because of Bitcoin. What I do see though is Bitcoin losing market dominance and at some point I think many cryptos will un peg themselves from Bitcoin, which in a way I hope does happen so that each coin or token or business is judged on merit and accomplishment and not just on the Bitcoin price. I would not like to see Bitcoin die because of Bitcoin we are all gathered here and participating in this wonderful revolution we call the blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
They can fork bitcoin how many times they want. They can make it even faster and better. But they will never can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is king, and it will stay a long time. And in ten years im sure that there will be no cheap fork coin who can overtake him!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I think Bitcoin and altcoin will grow! It is currently a difficult time, but it will be better in the second half of 2018 and into 2019
Development requires appropriate changes! Nothing is invariable
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
As far as I know, forking is done when a few developers want to modify the blockchain but not all of them agree. So, it is forked and as a result, we have altcoins.

Talking about BTC, it may lose number 1 position in next 10 years, but will always remain in top 5. But it is not going to vanish.

I voted Yes.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I do not believe that bitcoin is no longer around in the next ten years. It will still be the leading cryptocurrency but in the last five years of the ten years, in my opinion, it will not anymore the king of the cryptocurrency. A new great coin with good technology, faster transaction and low fees, will emerge as the new leading cryptocurrency beating bitcoin at the top being the dominant cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
It’s impossible to happen that bitcoin wont live to see the next ten years
because as of now they have a great services and performances that can sustain the investors want to gain a high income or profit in their business aside from that they in the demand business.
Activity: 70
bitcoin will stay alive in the next 10 years and forever I see bitcoin will not be stopped and its popularity will increase Grin
Activity: 266
I do not believe Bitcoin can not see the next 10 years. I believe Bitcoin can see it for a long time and even see Bitcoin as the world's most expensive coin. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day, and different countries of the world use it as a payment. People are using transactions, exchange, payment online shopping, etc. So it can be said that this is a long time we can see in the world.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin will be a part of our life for a long time.
The strongest member of the crypto money is the bitcool. Ten years from now, the crypto stock market will be with us. Maybe the prices will be very high, maybe too low. I'm sure everyone will make money.
Activity: 364
Quick Disclaimer:
1. I'm not here to support any shitcoin.
2. We're all gathered here because of bitcoin, so it's hard for me to see it fading way.

Bitcoin was designed not be fully anonymous since transactions were open permanently for the public to view.
Authorities and security agencies were able to trace the bitcoin owners based metadata and transaction pattern, history and so on.

Some developers understand this issue and they go ahead to create some new altcoins which they are fully anonymous by implementing new hashing algorithms on their very new altcoins such as Dash, Monero, Zcash and Zcoin.

So why the bitcoin "hard fork" instead of updating the original bitcoin core?
Forked coins like BitcoinCash & BitcoinGold are moving from ASICs to GPU mining for faster transactions, why not BTC?
Why not update bitcoin mining algorithm to Equihash (zk-snarks) like Zcash and the next upcoming Bitcoin Gold BTG? 

Instead of updating the original bitcoin core to have more secure and fast transactions with lower xt fee, yet making hard forks!
I think hard forks will soon kill the original bitcoin.

What do you think, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley
This may very well be true. How many big companies have come and gone in history. Bitcoin is not exception. If something better comes along, it will naturally overtake BTC.
Activity: 162
judging by the growing number of bitcoin enthusiasts, I'm sure bitcoin will stay alive for another 10 years. the more bitcoin demand keeps the value high. and I'm sure over time bitcoin also makes new features to make it easier for people to transact in bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I think that bitcoin can survive longer, and even after several decades it can become a global payment tool. I believe that the development of digital currency in the digital era will not be bad.
really because no one can predict the old and short of bitcoin age, because the age of bitcoin also depends also on the demand, because more and more demand the longer the bitcoin age in this world
Pages:
Jump to: