Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin won't live to see the next 10 years - page 4. (Read 2941 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Were you got sure information!! i quote you wrong over time. Bitcoin are thought in some countries in the world,And i tell you my own unborn children all going to join bitcoin and learn about bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin has a great future.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I personally think that bitcoin will live for the next 10 years. Even though the price of the bitcoin decreased, soon it will gain back its value. Just hold on. Bitcoin is also becoming popular in the market now. So that's a good sign that it will still thrive for the nest 10 years.

we are almost 10 years with bitcoin and I am sure that bitcoin will live for the next 10 years again and even will stay with us for a long time. I think many people will come to bitcoin because bitcoin offers something new and good for us so I am sure that people will like bitcoin. but bitcoin still need support from us to stay for a long time and we can see that bitcoin will give more benefits to us. with many people is using bitcoin, it will help bitcoin to continue the journey.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
That's your opinion and you're entitled to express it too. But as far as bitcoin's market capitalization is concerned, it's clearly evident that bitcoin's popularity and the demand of people is overwhelming which shows that its existence will lasts even more than a century.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
It is not necessary to update the core of bitcoin itself, because this changes the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto to bitcoin. And this is a huge problem for improving bitcoin. Therefore, there are many forks. If the crypto currency will develop and bitcoin only changes cosmetically, it is unlikely that it will survive until the next ten years. We see what caused the delay in eliminating its shortcomings with scalability. When the solution to this issue dragged on, he just began to lose popularity, people began to switch to the use of other types of crypto currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Quick Disclaimer:
1. I'm not here to support any shitcoin.
2. We're all gathered here because of bitcoin, so it's hard for me to see it fading way.

Bitcoin was designed not be fully anonymous since transactions were open permanently for the public to view.
Authorities and security agencies were able to trace the bitcoin owners based metadata and transaction pattern, history and so on.

Some developers understand this issue and they go ahead to create some new altcoins which they are fully anonymous by implementing new hashing algorithms on their very new altcoins such as Dash, Monero, Zcash and Zcoin.

So why the bitcoin "hard fork" instead of updating the original bitcoin core?
Forked coins like BitcoinCash & BitcoinGold are moving from ASICs to GPU mining for faster transactions, why not BTC?
Why not update bitcoin mining algorithm to Equihash (zk-snarks) like Zcash and the next upcoming Bitcoin Gold BTG? 

Instead of updating the original bitcoin core to have more secure and fast transactions with lower xt fee, yet making hard forks!
I think hard forks will soon kill the original bitcoin.

What do you think, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley
Hopefully will leave forever so that many people will help bitcoin to,to become wealthy and millionaires
Activity: 6
I think that bitcoin can survive longer, and even after several decades it can become a global payment tool. I believe that the development of digital currency in the digital era will not be bad.
Activity: 126
I personally think that bitcoin will live for the next 10 years. Even though the price of the bitcoin decreased, soon it will gain back its value. Just hold on. Bitcoin is also becoming popular in the market now. So that's a good sign that it will still thrive for the nest 10 years.
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
I think that it'll still be alive in ten years. I see no problems why it should be removed or cease to be popular. But its price can change a lot.
Activity: 123
Says who? Do you have any information to support this claim? Same has been said about bitcoin over and over the years but still here we are and even at a dip, still worth so much. I don't think bitcoin will die. More and more people keep coming in and the market keeps growing. As long as people keep investing, the market will keep growing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
In my opinion bitcoin will not die. Because regulation of the state will be the basis of fixing bitcoin as payment tool. Bright example is Japan. It just start. And what was result? I think that any forks will not affect to it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
While bitcoin remains the leader. How many have already talked about the fact that bitcoin is uncomfortable, and not anonymous. But still no coin has yet moved bitcoin from the first place. And I think that in 10 years bitcoin will remain in the first place
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
This must be some sort of a joke, so here's your generic LOL  Cheesy
Bitcoin will have exploded within the next 10 years (I'm praying) so hopefully you bookmark this thread and revisit it sooner than that.
You will more than likely be presently surprised.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Judging by how quickly bitcoin grows old and becomes slow, if it survives in the next ten years, it is unlikely to be a leader and also significantly affect the other crypto currency. Most likely he lost leadership positions and will become an ordinary mediocre coin.
Activity: 103
I hope it does, but to be honest bitcoin is simply the first iteration of crypto currency. In a way I hope that in the next year bitcoin will fade to give way to a safer, faster and overall better cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Bitcoin started back in 2008 and is still on its path to establish itself.  What happens in 10 years depends upon various factors IMO.

BTC will be stronger and stronger. The price compared to last year has grown 3 times. I hope that in 2019 the bTC price will go up around 25k $. That should be ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
This is one of the gloomiest death of Bitcoin messages I've ever read because for once all the concern points were valid Sad
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
If bitcoin was static - I guess you might be right, but bitcoin is not static, it evolves and that is why it won't die next year
yes, its share still decreasing, but still this is number one coin, and if bitcoin will continue to be developed it will stay like this for  at least 3-5 years, imho..
now we have fast transactions, if there will be some technology developed then it can live very long.
Activity: 14
December 18, 2017, 10:22:05 AM
It sure will and even further due to the consistent growth in market volumes and value. There's nothing stopping bitcoin at the moment as we all can see and so i don't se any reason why it will  not live to see many more years ahead of us. Even if a rival coin (altcoin) with a different technology should emerge on the scene it will take a long time  for it to dethrone bitcoin.
Activity: 30
November 19, 2017, 04:52:02 PM
The opinions of experts from various companies from Wall Street were divided. Some believe that the crypto currency expects a bright future, others - that it is a bubble and deception.
Bitcoin literally changes the key concepts in the financial world. Historically, people considered a value asset something that can be owned and that can be sold at a predictable (more or less accurately) price, but bitcoin is also a digital asset. Bitcoin today is like Facebook, when he used only 10 million people, imagine what will happen when the number of users exceeds a billion?

However, each value asset, which humanity knew to this day, besides the function of preserving value or value, had other functions. For example, you can buy something for money. In order for crypto currencies to become a value asset, you need them to become useful as something else.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
No matter what people say about bitcoin , No matter how many countries banning this digital currency, Whatever people say evil of bitcoin here, Bitcoin still survive. Just look at the past fork. We accept these fork effect on bitcoins value like when china banned the bitcoin the price fall down. But now one left the bitcoin they survive and now the price is higher than before. Also if you open the chart i will find the price increase every year. I've heard in 2018 the price will touch 10,000$ or even more.
Pages:
Jump to: