Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 52. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 25, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
Well for me bitcoin's worth and fiat's worth is the same. It is the same because I can earn some money from bitcoin that I can use to buy and fiat is the mainly used currency so its worth for me is the same as bitcoin. Well bitcoin will be worth more than fiat if it will dethrone it in the future.

Bitcoin and Fiat both have worth. the only difference is that we cannot feel the bitcoins in our hands like we can feel the paper money .

You have the point both of them are really worth but the title of says about bitcoin. And with the benefits that each and everyone gets with bitcoin is really worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 25, 2016, 07:29:57 AM

Yes you are right man. we should continue collecting bitcoin it will give us more profit and it is need for our future even you can earn small amount of bitcoin daily but if you are continue collecting this i think 1 - 2 years its really worth.

Patience is a virtue as they say,so lets be patient and persistent in collecting this satoshis Wink We must also be motivated and smart in earning this as there are tools we can use to accelerate or collecting potential. We can earn in trading,selling stuffs and services etc.
For now, we have to look what bitcoin has done to all of the people who patiently wait just to make profit or income in it. So it is safe to say that bitcoin is so much worthy than other investments. Patience is always a virtue to those who wants to get successful in life.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 06:21:15 AM
Well for me bitcoin's worth and fiat's worth is the same. It is the same because I can earn some money from bitcoin that I can use to buy and fiat is the mainly used currency so its worth for me is the same as bitcoin. Well bitcoin will be worth more than fiat if it will dethrone it in the future.

Bitcoin and Fiat both have worth. the only difference is that we cannot feel the bitcoins in our hands like we can feel the paper money .

Bitcoin is more reliable and profitable. Bitcoin can be used at any time, at any place. Fast transactions and also with the minimum fees. Can be trade anytime. Safe to use. Bitcoin will further go up in future and it will become the global currency so then every person will have knowledge about bitcoins. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 25, 2016, 06:08:18 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2016, 04:59:43 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
Yes, since the price of Bitcoin change much compared to the price of other currencies that have almost no changes.
That's why the Bitcoin is used in trading, and even to buy things online.

Bitcoin is the best when it comes to trading and money transfers, as you can send money across the globe with minimum fees and with trading you can multiply your coins in quick time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
June 25, 2016, 04:36:51 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
Yes, since the price of Bitcoin change much compared to the price of other currencies that have almost no changes.
That's why the Bitcoin is used in trading, and even to buy things online.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 24, 2016, 10:59:14 PM
I think soon bitcoin will beat fiat because with the increased sophistication of the era, of course humans would want everything becomes easier and bitcoin can do that. for me bitcoin more worth than fiat money

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc.

Even the price now would be good already for the bitcoin because if you are working you will receive a good amount if you convert it directly to FIAT, however as an investor you can profit in short time with the current price due to the halving effect that would increase the price as it comes near.
Activity: 574
June 24, 2016, 07:17:03 PM
I think soon bitcoin will beat fiat because with the increased sophistication of the era, of course humans would want everything becomes easier and bitcoin can do that. for me bitcoin more worth than fiat money

Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
June 24, 2016, 02:53:53 PM
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
June 24, 2016, 01:58:17 PM

Yes you are right man. we should continue collecting bitcoin it will give us more profit and it is need for our future even you can earn small amount of bitcoin daily but if you are continue collecting this i think 1 - 2 years its really worth.

Patience is a virtue as they say,so lets be patient and persistent in collecting this satoshis Wink We must also be motivated and smart in earning this as there are tools we can use to accelerate or collecting potential. We can earn in trading,selling stuffs and services etc.
of course patience is a virtue, we have to wait until we reach our dreams, we have to be smart and dedicated to our work, specially in collecting bitcoins just to make money, becoming rich is not instant, you have to wait and be patient, as of now I think many users here think that bitcoin is worthy because they will not waste their time here just to post but they are here as they want to earn by believing in bitcoin's worth.
Yea we are here for bitcoin and yes we are believing that bitcoin will be worth it in the future.. To become rich in the future it need patience there is no instant to be rich you need to be work it hard. .but if you are not hard working and you are satisfied to earn just cents in faucet you can not get high amount of bitcoin fast so if there's many task here in services section even in altcoin section just do it and work for it hard so that you can reach your ambition.
Agree if we are all here for the bitcoin but to become rich because bitcoin was not an easy matter probably can say if we all too late know about bitcoin.

If we would have been early adopters of bitcoin when price was too low, then we can expect to become rich with bitcoin at this  stage, but as of now its not easy as it has become difficult now to earn or buy bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
June 24, 2016, 01:54:11 PM

of course patience is a virtue, we have to wait until we reach our dreams, we have to be smart and dedicated to our work, specially in collecting bitcoins just to make money, becoming rich is not instant, you have to wait and be patient, as of now I think many users here think that bitcoin is worthy because they will not waste their time here just to post but they are here as they want to earn by believing in bitcoin's worth.
Yea we are here for bitcoin and yes we are believing that bitcoin will be worth it in the future.. To become rich in the future it need patience there is no instant to be rich you need to be work it hard. .but if you are not hard working and you are satisfied to earn just cents in faucet you can not get high amount of bitcoin fast so if there's many task here in services section even in altcoin section just do it and work for it hard so that you can reach your ambition.
Agree if we are all here for the bitcoin but to become rich because bitcoin was not an easy matter probably can say if we all too late know about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 24, 2016, 01:48:55 PM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 24, 2016, 01:44:13 PM

Of course, patience is a virtue, we have to wait until we reach our dreams, we have to be smart and dedicated to our work, specially in collecting bitcoins just to make money, becoming rich is not instant, you have to wait and be patient, as of now I think many users here think that bitcoin is worthy because they will not waste their time here just to post but they are here as they want to earn by believing in bitcoin's worth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 11:18:57 AM
Obviously. bitcoin is more worth than fiat because bitcoin can give you profit if you store in your wallet while fiat can give you inflation if you store in the bank.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
June 24, 2016, 03:15:31 AM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 24, 2016, 02:58:00 AM
I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.
I think the most important thing in bitcoin is that it has a large number of opportunities for the people to earn bigger amount of bitcoin online, we can see that with other currency we can earn only a few penny per day but with bitcoin we can earn much bigger amount.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 24, 2016, 02:21:13 AM
I think that Bitcoin is worth to all of us that is using Bitcoin, because if Bitcoin have not a value than nobody will also use it and that bad so the value is the most important in Bitcoin.
You can do many things with Bitcoin and you can even be rich with Bitcoin and that is nice, buying things with Bitcoin or you can trade to earn some profit or even gambling.
I think the most important thing in bitcoin is that it has a large number of opportunities for the people to earn bigger amount of bitcoin online, we can see that with other currency we can earn only a few penny per day but with bitcoin we can earn much bigger amount.
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 24, 2016, 01:54:41 AM
Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc. And you cannot forget the period of time when you figured out that you made $100 out of nowhere.
for me it is worth a lot too because i know that all the bitcoins that i have now will grow a lot

it is an investment option for me better than hold and i know that it will make me potentially rich one day
I hope time will come that it will happen, we are all gonna be rich here with bitcoins. The price is increasing now again and since the halving is near it will continue to react upwards. Saving regularly is a good move I guess even at a small amount.
Activity: 389
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2016, 07:43:58 PM
Yeah i feel you long term investment is great but the building itself is the foundation of why a lot of us use btc, the extreme jumps and dives is what brings us all back to the moment we first loved about finding btc. And you cannot forget the period of time when you figured out that you made $100 out of nowhere.
for me it is worth a lot too because i know that all the bitcoins that i have now will grow a lot

it is an investment option for me better than hold and i know that it will make me potentially rich one day
Activity: 294
June 23, 2016, 07:20:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: