Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 50. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 30, 2016, 01:32:01 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

well bitcoin worth a lot to me and i actually think that it IS real currency now, just like USD, EUR, GBP and others, as many stores accepts them, just like normal money, there are even bitcoin ATM

so yeah bitcoin is worth a lot to me and  i even love bitcoins, also i am sure that bitcoin will have great future as it's price rises each year so this is another reason to love bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 30, 2016, 12:30:51 PM
bitcoin worth to me but not so much, bitcoin opened to me so much problem like payment method and other things but i will not die if i leave it behind, i believe in bitcoin have a great future but anyway some how it worth to me.
 like everyone in here or else they will be no one here in this forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
June 30, 2016, 12:21:59 PM
Well bitcoin is worth a keeping for me.  It has been a medium of profits and earnings to alot of people.  It's high volatility maked it so.  We just need to pay close attention to it's technology, update release and it's exploits.  So we can know when to buy or sell it.  By the way, before I forgot, give attention to press too.  It give alot of influence on BITCOIN price.
I'm actually active reading articles there(Press section) and to tell you it really worth the time because I do gained some information that's valuable enough that I can use.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2016, 12:10:57 PM
It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.
well there are some people who started with bitcoins and they dont use it any more as they only have some dust amounts so i guess its not worth for them anything most probably

bitcoin is worth for me a lot, i think it is the only currency that is worth being used for me, to be honest if i had a chance i would only choose to use bitcoins over fiat
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 30, 2016, 11:43:14 AM
Well bitcoin is worth a keeping for me.  It has been a medium of profits and earnings to alot of people.  It's high volatility maked it so.  We just need to pay close attention to it's technology, update release and it's exploits.  So we can know when to buy or sell it.  By the way, before I forgot, give attention to press too.  It give alot of influence on BITCOIN price.
Activity: 420
June 30, 2016, 09:53:14 AM
Well, I'd expect as the difficulty goes up and the payouts go down, the price will rise.  That's what normal economics would say.
yeah of course bitcoin is worth allot to me because it helped me allot with making extra money when i needed it the most and that is why i am still here.
I still believe in bitcoin and in the future of it so I am going to leave for a while.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 04:17:57 AM
I think People that using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice. But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.
Yeah it is going to be a long time if you are really looking to get much money with the Bitcoin because the value is not nearly as high as most people want it to be.
But it still is worth me and my time, if I am going to wait years for the price to be high that I still do not know.
Patience is virtue, the more you wait the more profit you will have in the future. We have to believe that bitcoins will rise in the future and because of that belief we need to understand that people want a decentralized thing that would give them freedom you transact online with less fee or close to none.

With Blockchain, it is very safe to transact and you will trust the system as it is decentralized, you can safe keep your coins in  your wallet and no one will touch it and you just have to make sure that you are holding your private information safe from the hackers.

this is a total misconception.

From experience there were plenty of times that I sold off not due to being patient and sold safe I may saw a slight difference in profit.

But I was in a way better situation then most since some people struggle to sell off when it didnt hit their #`s.
Yes, we should have a goal when holding our bitcoins considered as investments so we know when to sell them, it is not advisable to just hold your bitcoins even if you already see the desired price, that is a sign of greediness and when you have that kind of mindset you will likely to lose in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 28, 2016, 12:22:50 PM
I think People that using Bitcoin is worth to them of course because that is the currency when they can make some profit with it and that is nice. But you have also to know that it will takes a long time when it will reach a high value.
Yeah it is going to be a long time if you are really looking to get much money with the Bitcoin because the value is not nearly as high as most people want it to be.
But it still is worth me and my time, if I am going to wait years for the price to be high that I still do not know.
Patience is virtue, the more you wait the more profit you will have in the future. We have to believe that bitcoins will rise in the future and because of that belief we need to understand that people want a decentralized thing that would give them freedom you transact online with less fee or close to none.

With Blockchain, it is very safe to transact and you will trust the system as it is decentralized, you can safe keep your coins in  your wallet and no one will touch it and you just have to make sure that you are holding your private information safe from the hackers.

this is a total misconception.

From experience there were plenty of times that I sold off not due to being patient and sold safe I may saw a slight difference in profit.

But I was in a way better situation then most since some people struggle to sell off when it didnt hit their #`s.
Activity: 952
June 28, 2016, 11:18:19 AM

Activity: 546
June 28, 2016, 10:42:28 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 28, 2016, 03:09:01 AM
Activity: 196
June 28, 2016, 02:39:45 AM
Certainly Bitcoin is good for me and for everyone in general. Bitcoin gives freedom, allows you to earn some money. In contrast to the central banks in order to buy Bitcoin, do not need no bureaucracy, paper fuss, and similar things uncomfortable. Also, in contrast to the same banks, abrupt fluctuations give much more profit than if you invest money in the bank.
Activity: 644
June 27, 2016, 11:27:29 PM
It worth to me and i think that it worth to almost every bitcoin users, cause bitcoin giving to us a chanse to make big money and also making us independent from banking system.

For me Its indeed the bitcoin is really worth it because it has such a good future and its also that the bitcoin is very fast with growing users and also stores that are stepping in everyday. I think the bitcoin is worth it for everybody because it has such a good potential.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 27, 2016, 10:43:40 PM
Bitcoin definitely gives users the potential to make a lot of money from their investment going up considerably in value, and it does free its users from their funds having to be handled by the fiat system (or at least whatever money is put into Bitcoin is freed from the fiat systems), but there are its own downfalls as well. Some of the scams, fraud, lack of investment into other businesses, loan scams, all those wonderful things make this a massive challenge for a lot of people.
You cannot avoid that, it is very risky in the bitcoin community but the real opportunity to get rich easily is here, I have seen a lot of people going into investment and they were scam sometimes but does not make them stop because being an investor you need to take the risk and losing is part of your journey.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
June 27, 2016, 12:28:41 PM
Bitcoin definitely gives users the potential to make a lot of money from their investment going up considerably in value, and it does free its users from their funds having to be handled by the fiat system (or at least whatever money is put into Bitcoin is freed from the fiat systems), but there are its own downfalls as well. Some of the scams, fraud, lack of investment into other businesses, loan scams, all those wonderful things make this a massive challenge for a lot of people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
June 27, 2016, 12:20:49 PM
Activity: 182
June 27, 2016, 12:08:04 PM
For me personally Bitcoin has a LOT of worth if you really think about it. Money is going digital, everything is going to be digital in the future as well, as far as my predictions go.

holding on to it could be potentially the best choice, it is currently the biggest online currency we have, could also replace real money in the future, and then the price of btc would just skyrocket...

Well, the biggest online currency that we have is USD because that is circulating everywhere and it flows through every bank and every city has it. You really need to look into it when it comes to btc it is worth it but it isnt really the biggest online currency because of the regular money that we already have flowing though our cash flow.

I think what he's implying is the mass adoption to digital currency, USD is not a digital currency so eventhough you can use it online it still doesn't make sense because you need paper money for it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 27, 2016, 11:13:32 AM
bitcoin obviously very worth for me, in fact I think it worth for everyone, because bitcoin as fiat required by everyone

Of course to all of us bitcoin is really worth with the convenience it gives by just simply giving us unique wallet addresses.
And fast transactions , low fees and instant payments.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 27, 2016, 10:56:31 AM
bitcoin obviously very worth for me, in fact I think it worth for everyone, because bitcoin as fiat required by everyone
Activity: 336
June 27, 2016, 10:55:26 AM
For me after the crash the bitcoin is not any worth to me because there are to many people who are not interested into it any more because the halving,
Affects the bitcoin to much and he dropped with the price in a couple of days with 100 dollar how can that happen never dropped that fasst.
Pages:
Jump to: