Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 63. (Read 144839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
May 22, 2016, 01:12:10 AM
People always go in search of worth things and not behind worthless. Definitely bitcoin is much a worthy one, so as usual it means a lot to me.
So as me, because I am using it daily to finance my gambling habits, without it I cannot gamble anymore so I would probably say that it is precious for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 21, 2016, 11:06:07 AM
People always go in search of worth things and not behind worthless. Definitely bitcoin is much a worthy one, so as usual it means a lot to me.
Activity: 798
May 21, 2016, 08:29:50 AM
Bitcoin is the best investment for me

Yeah majority of people feels that its a best investment, as they are aware about the potential that bitcoin holds and I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 21, 2016, 08:26:02 AM
Bitcoin is the best investment for me
Activity: 812
May 21, 2016, 08:10:19 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

For me bitcoin very worth. Now with bitcoin i can make money from internet, and for investment bitcoin very profitable for me. With Bitcoin trade and investment, I can pay the internet bill myself without having to ask money to parents. For students like me it is a very enjoyable course. hehe
thank you, have a nice day

Exactly bitcoin is allowing is to earn some additional income and we don't need to depend on anyone for our basic stuffs or spending, so bitcoin is really worth to me.

Definitely bitcoin gives us many opportunity some additional earnings it is still depending on you on how you are going to work for it.
That's why most of us are getting in touch always with bitcoin , it is so worth.

Bitcoin is an unique currency, which allows you to earn and whose value also keeps on changing, either up or down, but if can hold it for long time then you surely gonna make profits from it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
May 21, 2016, 08:07:12 AM
Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.

Bitcoin has help quite a lot for me when its comes with my dealings in online transactions; when I don’t have enough fiat I just ask my client if they would prefer bitcoin; and I’ve got out of some really sticky situations that way.

The main reason that people is buying some Bitcoin is that you have to know that it will be the most important to make profit with Bitcoin and it is not that easy to earn profit.
Because it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so we need the patience for it.

yeah, it takes a long time but not in the time when halving will occur, in this year with the halving we will not have to wait for longer to see the price of bitcoin ore higher and to earn a good profit within a shortest time period. So in this year bitcoin worths more for me than its own value.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
May 21, 2016, 07:43:15 AM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

For me bitcoin very worth. Now with bitcoin i can make money from internet, and for investment bitcoin very profitable for me. With Bitcoin trade and investment, I can pay the internet bill myself without having to ask money to parents. For students like me it is a very enjoyable course. hehe

Exactly bitcoin is allowing is to earn some additional income and we don't need to depend on anyone for our basic stuffs or spending, so bitcoin is really worth to me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 21, 2016, 07:00:59 AM
So do you or not ??

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
May 20, 2016, 09:23:07 AM
Bitcoin is always been a big worth for me and not just me but to my family. Bitcoin is the reason why I pursue to continue knowing that time is very precious and once past it will never go back. Bitcoin is a big hobby for me and yet I am getting some returns. Most of the time at work I am not busy so for me not to waste time I spend it with bitcoin all the way wherein I have nothing to do. I always educate myself that I still have more to do and this offers everything that a person can be busy of all times.
Activity: 239
May 20, 2016, 09:15:51 AM
People that is using Bitcoin thinks of course that Bitcoin is really important for them and that is logic because the value is also their main reason why they bought Bitcoin so that is really bad for the Bitcoin.
The only thing of the value is that almost nobody will know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that you have to right moment to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 840
May 20, 2016, 08:35:32 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me as I see it as the best currency of the future and its also allowing me to earn on regular basis which can be more valuable in future.

I don't get it why there are some people here on our forum saying that bitcoin is not worth for them, and take note bitcoin is one of the source
of their income. Even they already know that it will really going to happen soon.
Maybe they are just telling that to have something to talk to.

Its simple logic, if it would not worth to them, then they would not be wasting their time on this forum, its worth to all who are part of this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 20, 2016, 08:13:58 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me as I see it as the best currency of the future and its also allowing me to earn on regular basis which can be more valuable in future.
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 20, 2016, 08:02:05 AM
Bitcoin for me is worth it very much.. because without bitcoin i dont learn anything about crypto currency and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..

What? you are saying that bitcoin isn't worth very much to you? But you are saying
and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..

That should be worth it to you because all your needs can sustain by your earnings with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 20, 2016, 12:13:31 AM
Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.

Bitcoin has help quite a lot for me when its comes with my dealings in online transactions; when I don’t have enough fiat I just ask my client if they would prefer bitcoin; and I’ve got out of some really sticky situations that way.

The main reason that people is buying some Bitcoin is that you have to know that it will be the most important to make profit with Bitcoin and it is not that easy to earn profit.
Because it can really takes a long time until the value will be more worth so we need the patience for it.
The standard basis of saying bitcoin is worth to us or not is not just about profit, I even have no profit in bitcoin overall but I would say it is worth to me. Why? with bitcoin, it enables me to gamble regularly at any site I would like, with that it brings me enjoyment in my life so that alone is already a value for me.

profit means more fiat, and that means you don't really care about bitcoin and it is not important to you. the important thing for you will be fiat.
when you say bitcoin worth, it means you care about bitcoin as a currency and want to use it instead and not run back to fiat by selling bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
May 19, 2016, 11:28:00 PM
Bitcoin for me is worth it very much.. because without bitcoin i dont learn anything about crypto currency and it help to me for my daily financial room rent food buy clothes it helps to me very much..
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 19, 2016, 11:17:02 PM

The standard basis of saying bitcoin is worth to us or not is not just about profit, I even have no profit in bitcoin overall but I would say it is worth to me. Why? with bitcoin, it enables me to gamble regularly at any site I would like, with that it brings me enjoyment in my life so that alone is already a value for me.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2016, 10:49:48 AM

May 19, 2016, 10:44:42 AM
Bitcoin is really worth to me as its not only a currency that will grow over a period of time, but its an investment for me now and it also allows me to earn on regular basis.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 19, 2016, 10:41:16 AM

Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 19, 2016, 05:17:10 AM
The only reason behind not serious is either they are not aware how to earn money with it or they don't have faith in the potential of bitcoin.

I guess you are right for those people who aren't aware of it and lack of knowledge about bitcoin.  When they understand the potential of bitcoin they would probably say that it is really worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: