Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 64. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2016, 05:14:12 AM
worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

Its really worth to hold bitcoin in our wallet and it is helping us in earning extra money from it which can be worth more in future.

Hoping that it will be worth more something is a good reason to hold, but that should not be the only reason in my opinion. In trading those holders are called the weak hands. More people should believe in the protocol, bitcoin deserves that.

Of course the technology that powers Bitcoin is a very important aspect, but the majority of the people don't think about that. Their focus is only pointed at making profit and nothing more.

People who believes in technology will believe in bitcoin too, as it is the best technology for future and also giving us an opportunity to earn some extra money.

That's right, those people who know how to use technology well, will believe about bitcoin. But for those people who does use bitcoin only for just
social media things and wasting their times in non sense things won't believe about bitcoin.
They not even thinking about their future.

People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want, or to think about Bitcoin the way they want. That's the freedom that wel all have. Even if some people don't have much faith in Bitcoin, they still use it to buy things or for investing purposes.

Yeah, but not all of them are getting serious in getting bitcoins and if they just know that it has a very big potential in the future. They would probably say that, bitcoin is really worth.

The only reason behind not serious is either they are not aware how to earn money with it or they don't have faith in the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 19, 2016, 05:11:17 AM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

So a "real" currency can only reduce in value? Im convinced where do I sign up?

Actually bitcoin also one kind of digital currency, for the higher profit you can invest your money with bitcoin. although bitcoin reduced value it is increasing value. 
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
May 19, 2016, 04:06:38 AM
worthy it or not we still be using it. how to use them can be seen proper or not, whether you're using bitcoin with worthy? I guess I really use them appropriately, because I made some purposes bitcoin help me, and it was really successful. this time I always rely on bitcoin, so worthy it or not, I'm still going to look for it, because it really makes my life changed

Its really worth to hold bitcoin in our wallet and it is helping us in earning extra money from it which can be worth more in future.

Hoping that it will be worth more something is a good reason to hold, but that should not be the only reason in my opinion. In trading those holders are called the weak hands. More people should believe in the protocol, bitcoin deserves that.

Of course the technology that powers Bitcoin is a very important aspect, but the majority of the people don't think about that. Their focus is only pointed at making profit and nothing more.

People who believes in technology will believe in bitcoin too, as it is the best technology for future and also giving us an opportunity to earn some extra money.

That's right, those people who know how to use technology well, will believe about bitcoin. But for those people who does use bitcoin only for just
social media things and wasting their times in non sense things won't believe about bitcoin.

People are free to use Bitcoin the way they want, or to think about Bitcoin the way they want. That's the freedom that wel all have. Even if some people don't have much faith in Bitcoin, they still use it to buy things or for investing purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 19, 2016, 03:59:19 AM

Using bitcoin will give us a chance to earn money in the internet, in that way we are utilizing our time properly, we belong to the smart users of internet who uses it to take advantage of the opportunity bitcoin is giving to us.
May 19, 2016, 03:30:22 AM
When you are still using it and you say it helps you then it means that it is worthy for you.
Absolutely, if we are using it then it simply means that it is worthy to us, I cannot even imagine what would I do without bitcoin as I am deeply in love with this. You cannot blame me people because with bitcoins around I can have my extra earnings online and it helps transact with fast and easy way.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 18, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
When you are still using it and you say it helps you then it means that it is worthy for you.
Activity: 812
May 18, 2016, 04:11:40 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
May 18, 2016, 04:02:15 PM

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
May 18, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

May 18, 2016, 01:27:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 18, 2016, 01:24:50 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
May 18, 2016, 12:35:38 PM
bitcoin worth to me, at least i have learned a lot from it since it happened to me and still learning. before that i mostly care about entertainment like games, movies, musics, books, manga,... and some naughty things.

bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin is worth very high. so it really is more decent than just spending your time on useless things. such as watching TV and playing games.

i know, that's why i have already done that. it feel like bitcoin has saved my life.
however, watching tv and playing games, and much more other things i have done are not useless, i'm proud doing them. but bitcoin worth more.

Yeah and I would be thankful to bitcoin in my entire life as it came into my life when I was unemployed and was not having any source of income and bitcoin gave me source of income and it will be really worth to me forever.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 18, 2016, 11:55:47 AM
bitcoin worth to me, at least i have learned a lot from it since it happened to me and still learning. before that i mostly care about entertainment like games, movies, musics, books, manga,... and some naughty things.

bitcoin was worth it because bitcoin is worth very high. so it really is more decent than just spending your time on useless things. such as watching TV and playing games.

i know, that's why i have already done that. it feel like bitcoin has saved my life.
however, watching tv and playing games, and much more other things i have done are not useless, i'm proud doing them. but bitcoin worth more.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
May 18, 2016, 10:12:45 AM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??

yes. for me bitcoin is more then a currency. it worth for me so much. I am earning my living with only bitcoin. and I believe 100% on bitcoin. bitcoin really changed my life. before bitcoin, I suffered so much to find a good job and good earning source. I've lost so much money in scam programs. but now I am happy because of bitcoin
nothing can I see else..
Activity: 392
May 18, 2016, 10:06:39 AM
So do you or not ??
in my opinion the bitcoin is nothing worth because it can only be seen as a trading method. Why buying
things with bitcoins if there is real gold. And bitcoins his price is gold so i don't see it.

If bitcoin is not worth to you then I think that you are at wrong place, and I don't understand why are you wasting your time here on this forum, try to invest your time in some productive things.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2016, 10:03:29 AM
So do you or not ??
in my opinion the bitcoin is nothing worth because it can only be seen as a trading method. Why buying
things with bitcoins if there is real gold. And bitcoins his price is gold so i don't see it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
May 18, 2016, 09:44:08 AM
Ufcourse bitcoin is worth a lot to me... Cuz it is rad and micropayments are rad. I mean every altcoins are rad, granted they grow like btc.
Activity: 672
May 18, 2016, 09:39:34 AM
So do you or not ??
In my opinion the coin is not worth it anymore. because there are to manypeople who are just paying their
attention on the real gold that the coin would stay out of side. So buy things with just gold and leave the coin behind.

No mate you are wrong, bitcoin will be having more worth then gold in future, its just a matter of time and you will see the difference in future.
Activity: 350
May 18, 2016, 09:36:12 AM
So do you or not ??
In my opinion the coin is not worth it anymore. because there are to manypeople who are just paying their
attention on the real gold that the coin would stay out of side. So buy things with just gold and leave the coin behind.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 18, 2016, 09:19:35 AM
It worth to me cause i am using bitcoin as investment and it's one of my ways of income, so anyway it really necessary for me.
Pages:
Jump to: