Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not... - page 68. (Read 144839 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 14, 2016, 09:10:47 AM
I have used the bitcoin to buy many things in the past. So it is similar to the fiat to me. I wish I can use it more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 13, 2016, 11:04:33 AM
BTC is something that gives me an additional source of income, an additional investment, and an alternative currency. Those three reasons alone are enough to keep me stuck with BTC.

Same with me. It makes my budget a lot bigger than the past. And it really helps whenever I get broke and spent all my cash. Plus it is not that hard to earn it. You just need to learn some basics about it.
The main reason why people is using Bitcoin is that they want to make some profit of course and of course some want to use it as their new payment method.
You will be weird if you think that Bitcoin is not that worth because you can do many things with that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2016, 05:15:50 AM
Obviously dude, bitcoin is very worth for me , bitcoin always additional my money aside my primary salary.
But  bitcoin still not yet can to change my own currency from my hand.

Its worth to each and every person who is using bitcoin as bitcoin allows to make extra money from it and which can be more valuable in future if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon.
Indeed, we are here because we are all believers on the bitcoin project, we believe that this will be useful in the future and many merchant and even government will adopt from it.

yeah bitcoin project is all about making life easier, so why we don't belive in it or why it is not worth our time my experience in bitcoin are improved some of my skills and open to me some closed door in the digital market.

By bitcoin we can earn money while staying online it makes us to have spare money in term of we need money in emergency needs and i truly beleive in bitcoin because by bitcoin it gives me promising earnings and my time didnt waste for nothing when i learned to use bitcoin. The only lacking for now is the acceptance for shopping stores and if the stores accept it well our life will be more easier because we can buy easily with bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin's worth cannot be counted in value, it is providing us some best benefits that we have been looking for since long time and it can be also an best investment for future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 13, 2016, 05:05:47 AM
Obviously dude, bitcoin is very worth for me , bitcoin always additional my money aside my primary salary.

Its worth to each and every person who is using bitcoin as bitcoin allows to make extra money from it and which can be more valuable in future if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon.
Indeed, we are here because we are all believers on the bitcoin project, we believe that this will be useful in the future and many merchant and even government will adopt from it.

yeah bitcoin project is all about making life easier, so why we don't belive in it or why it is not worth our time my experience in bitcoin are improved some of my skills and open to me some closed door in the digital market.

By bitcoin we can earn money while staying online it makes us to have spare money in term of we need money in emergency needs and i truly beleive in bitcoin because by bitcoin it gives me promising earnings and my time didnt waste for nothing when i learned to use bitcoin. The only lacking for now is the acceptance for shopping stores and if the stores accept it well our life will be more easier because we can buy easily with bitcoin.
Activity: 462
May 13, 2016, 02:47:21 AM

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 12, 2016, 11:08:08 PM

Activity: 910
May 12, 2016, 05:40:22 AM

Activity: 672
May 12, 2016, 05:35:57 AM
May 12, 2016, 01:32:07 AM
Of course its worth really really worth
I can do investment on btc and get many money even theres a chance to get risk that btc will go down (who knows)
Overall i think btc is worth it for me Cheesy

Also you can earn btc with a lots of way that is what it makes really worth. I don't know there are some that doesn't appreciate the worth of btc and they are into bitcoins. I just don't understand their mindset.   Huh
We are here all because we appreciate bitcoins, those who are haters of bitcoins are maybe those who are frustrated who were not able to ride the train when the price of bitcoins goes to the moon or those who lost a lot of bitcoins because of gambling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 12, 2016, 01:22:30 AM
I can do investment on btc and get many money even theres a chance to get risk that btc will go down (who knows)

Also you can earn btc with a lots of way that is what it makes really worth. I don't know there are some that doesn't appreciate the worth of btc and they are into bitcoins. I just don't understand their mindset.   Huh
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 12, 2016, 12:47:51 AM
BTC is something that gives me an additional source of income, an additional investment, and an alternative currency. Those three reasons alone are enough to keep me stuck with BTC.

Same with me. It makes my budget a lot bigger than the past. And it really helps whenever I get broke and spent all my cash. Plus it is not that hard to earn it. You just need to learn some basics about it.
In what way do you earn your bitcoins here? Cause in my case I only earn in signature campaign but lost in gambling so no real money involved. I really love bitcoins because it gives me a chance to gamble without taking money from my own pocket.

Good for you. You are just enjoying every freebie that you get. I get my free coins in facebook and some faucets. I also do some online jobs like copy paste of addresses which is not a lot of work now and also some captchas. I dont earn a lot from this but I just do this when I got spare time from work. It also releases some stress.
May 11, 2016, 10:42:26 PM

In what way do you earn your bitcoins here? Cause in my case I only earn in signature campaign but lost in gambling so no real money involved. I really love bitcoins because it gives me a chance to gamble without taking money from my own pocket.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
May 11, 2016, 10:23:06 PM

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
May 11, 2016, 09:52:46 PM
Activity: 714
May 11, 2016, 09:52:41 PM
Activity: 560
May 11, 2016, 07:44:22 PM
We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
To me it is not worth anymore because everyone is telling other story's about the bit coin
i don't know what to believe so i just wait and will see my self what happen to the coin. But for now i don't want
to spent any more in it.

If i believe in half of what some people says to me i would be king of Spain ,people says too may things ,and not the reality.I believe you had listen that bitcoin is a big ponzi running with chinese money under making the bitcoin worth 400 dollars.Doesnt matter the history told to you,bitcoin its a new currency even not being recognized by others as such.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 11, 2016, 09:30:28 AM
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
So do you or not ??
To me it is not worth anymore because everyone is telling other story's about the bit coin
i don't know what to believe so i just wait and will see my self what happen to the coin. But for now i don't want
to spent any more in it.

Its disgusting to see that you are listening to what others are saying and not studying the market trends and making assumptions on the basis of speculations.

Thats another black propaganda for those people who wants bitcoin down but all you cam do is not listen to them because many people beleives in bitcoin and by its price tells to us that we can earn money with it although it is hard to earn bitcoin and you must dpoo hardwork with it,
Activity: 812
May 11, 2016, 08:12:24 AM
So do you or not ??
to spent any more in it.

Its disgusting to see that you are listening to what others are saying and not studying the market trends and making assumptions on the basis of speculations.
Activity: 239
May 11, 2016, 08:02:34 AM
So do you or not ??
to spent any more in it.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2016, 07:00:07 AM
Sometimes i thought the coin would be very nice but when i'm using it,
it went wrong. Just bought something with it and didn't received something yet after a month. Can't get
my coins back so i'm not going to buy one again.
Pages:
Jump to: