Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin.co.th trading suspended - page 5. (Read 21715 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2013, 04:13:15 AM
I'm mostly calling just to let them know what you have done to the image of Thailand. You clearly have no evidence so best of luck with all of that!

Well at least everyone here now knows for the records what Chang Noi is all about.  "Reporting" people...

I hope none of your neighbors are watching free cable...cuz Chang Noi will be there to dob them in.  Watch out jay walkers, Chang Noi's about.

There should be a new tag, in addition to scammer..."GRASS"
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
July 31, 2013, 04:03:31 AM
legendary
July 31, 2013, 04:01:37 AM
Typed or spoken we all know what you did and the same law applies.

I only point this out as it seems odd that someone claiming to have attended one of the top law schools and being knowledgeable of legal matters would not know the difference between libel and slander.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 03:53:47 AM
Chang Noi as previously stated I'm not going to make any more comments on the source document.

At this point I'm merely here to defend my good name from your smear campaign.

If you want more information on the topic you should contact the BoT (which you are supposedly doing right now through your extensive network of contacts?).

I'm sure if you write to them they will be very willing to setup a meeting to discuss the legality of your usage of Bitcoin in Thailand; when you have done this please let us know.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 03:33:46 AM
What you do not understand is that what you already posted is slander. You uploading the real conversation is legal.

You are trying to hide behind the wrong law.

Edit: You have harmed Thailand by telling the world that BTC is illegal in Thailand, you really should either admit you were wrong, or post evidence that what you said is the case. Since you claim you have the evidence please post it!

I would love to here "the bankers" quote the laws where it says BTC is illegal. But you just do not have that and we all know it.

Chaang Noi you do realize that slander meaning "oral defamation"?

"Oral defamation is the malicious act of spreading untrue statements about someone with the intention to harm"

This is what you did to Thailand. Why I do not know. I suspect you are trying to find a reason to close your exchange in some sort of scam, maybe to avoid paying back investors.

But that is not the topic at hand. I asked you if you will post the evidence you claim you have. Will you are will you not?  

Chang Noi you do realize what "oral" is don't you?  Or did you skip that class at law school?
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
July 31, 2013, 03:32:33 AM
What you do not understand is that what you already posted is slander. You uploading the real conversation is legal.

Edit: You have harmed Thailand by telling the world that BTC is illegal in Thailand, you really should either admit you were wrong, or post evidence that what you said is the case. Since you claim you have the evidence please post it!

I would love to here "the bankers" quote the laws where it says BTC is illegal. But you just do not have that and we all know it.

Chaang Noi you do realize that slander means "oral defamation"?

What foreigners don't come to Thailand for a bit of "oral defamation"?
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
July 31, 2013, 03:30:11 AM
What he can't do is slander.

Chang Noi we both know the criminal defamation laws in Thailand are draconian.  If I found a toenail in my big mac and told people about it, I could be put in prision for up to 2 years if mcdonalds decided to press charges; unless I was able to prove that the reason I told people was not to harm mcdonalds in any way.

It's just a shame that you've chosen to import those laws into this environment so that a free and open discussion can no longer take place.

That's nonsense, I've been working the "toenail burger" scam in Thailand for over two years. I've probably eaten near on a thousand bigmacs now and only ever paid for 2.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 03:29:52 AM

Chaang Noi you do realize that slander means "oral defamation"?
legendary
July 31, 2013, 03:19:29 AM
What he can't do is slander.

Chang Noi we both know the criminal defamation laws in Thailand are draconian.  If I found a toenail in my big mac and told people about it, I could be put in prision for up to 2 years if mcdonalds decided to press charges; unless I was able to prove that the reason I told people was not to harm mcdonalds in any way.

It's just a shame that you've chosen to import those laws into this environment so that a free and open discussion can no longer take place.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 02:50:57 AM
Ok, may be I'm not aware about legal procedures in Thailand.
it seems like sharia court, where judge makes decision according not to law but by their own opinion.

Obviously for there to be any penalty it would have to go through the courts.  ie Civil and/or Criminal charges would have to be brought and trials, appeals etc...

Any Guinea pig volunteers?

Maybe an American Goat will do... No need to bring pigs from Guinea.

how prescient
legendary
July 31, 2013, 02:19:10 AM
why was the post that said you had a recording of the meeting removed?

I remember someone asking if this was real, and I think the OP said something along the lines of "as real as this recording". I'm trying to find that post but I no longer can

i saw it.

edit: Yes he deleted that post.    
Yes i remember that post too and it's deleted now, hmmm...

It was your reply to this post

Is this for real? This is huge (in the negative sense) news if true.
Is the source credible?

edit: i suppose we have to consider the possibility that people can get arrested for telling the truth (or falsity) in such a draconian country like Thailand, as we have so learned. we should not wish anyone not violent to go to jail.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 02:06:43 AM
You can send them to me if you want, but I will be calling the numbers I already have. If I can verify the info you send me is valid it might help out getting to the correct people faster.

My goal will be to get them to tell me that there is no law in Thailand that makes BTC illegal.

PM Sent, good luck and please post your findings.  Note I doubt you'll get any official statements, but at least you will be able to verify if in fact any such meeting, mentioned in the source document, took place.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 01:34:16 AM

I will be calling the Bank today and ask them about the "laws" on your website. I do not expect them to respond to me, but in time I'm sure they will respond to you. Best of luck buddy!

If you are sincere then please PM me and I will provide you with the telephone/email of people that you can contact directly.
legendary
July 31, 2013, 01:23:44 AM
Let's talk about you Chang Noi seeing as you seem to be so against posting things without any proof?  Let's see what you've posted:

I am not Thai (proof; source?)
I am not in Thailand (proof; source?)
Bitcoin Co. Ltd. has made untruthful statements (proof; source?)
I own Bitcoin Co. Ltd (proof; source?)
I am drunk now, and have consumed alcohol in the last 2 days (proof; source?)
I am in a "rage", ie angry (proof; source?)
I have somehow broken some laws? (proof; source, legal codes)

Seeing as you are such an argent supporter of fact checking, please provide your sources for all these so called "facts" that you have published.  You are the only one published lies around here, without a single shred of evidence to back it up.

Everyone here is intelligent enough to see through your little smear campaign.

Let me ask you; if you are so interested in the truth, have you contacted the Bank of Thailand yet (phone or email, etc...) to confirm the facts?
legendary
July 30, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
Sorry for the delay in replying; the butthurt being spewed from Chang Noi had me pinned against the bathroom wall and unable to reach the keyboard.

I'll make no further comment on the source document as it is already comprehensive.

As previously mentioned in this thread, Thailand has criminal defamation laws that apply even to proven truthful statements link.  There are plenty of people, of Chang Noi's ilk, who would see such laws utilized to afford silence in furtherance of their own agenda.

Chang Noi agenda is fairly clear.  He has most likely been operating in a legal grey area, news has arisen that the grey area is become more clarified and decidedly black, he has now gone into spin control mode, trying to muddy up the waters enough to provide himself with enough shadow to continue to operate.   I think I've read at least 50 posts under his name or his alias' on this forum and other outlets.  If you believe you are operating in a legal manner, then so be it and continue to do so...I wish you luck and would not intentionally do anything to disrupt you.

Personally I'm a believer in freedom; even when that right affords people like Chang Noi the ability to propagate falsehoods about me. Unfortunately people like Chang Noi's eagerness to see such freedoms bludgeoned, using draconian laws, limits my ability to defend my good name.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
July 30, 2013, 05:16:26 PM
Here's the cached version.

Just saved it locally, in case google cache updates.
legendary
July 30, 2013, 04:55:51 PM
haha what a bastard
legendary
Activity: 966
Energy is Wealth
July 30, 2013, 02:58:59 PM
I remember someone asking if this was real, and I think the OP said something along the lines of "as real as this recording". I'm trying to find that post but I no longer can

i saw it.

Yes i remember that post too and it's deleted now, hmmm...
legendary
July 30, 2013, 02:51:12 PM

i saw it.

Roll Eyes
legendary
July 30, 2013, 02:33:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: