Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinFaucet.ca | 75-25,000/30 Minutes | GIVEAWAY - page 2. (Read 4471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
ther is a big bug / error on your page when i visit your faucet url i get this error message:
Time remaining before you can claim satoshis again:
29:39

but i have never claimed since days on your faucet ??
i appears allways even if i wait 30min.

kind regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Payments pending. Sorry for the delay
Todays payment is processing
There is not way to solve the captcha. The button is hidden in the ads.
send a screenshot
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There is not way to solve the captcha. The button is hidden in the ads.
Payment is rolling out. Due to fraudulent users abusing the adscend media offerwall, I had to replace it with AdWork media and enable popunder ads to recover lost revenue. I hope to be able to disable popunder ads soon.
Payment has been sent for today. Thanks for claiming!
Be sure to check out the new adworkmedia offerwall
Payment has been sent for today. Thanks for claiming!
Last payment: August 20, 2017 3:03 am

Current date: Wed Aug 23 06:27:55 EEST 2017
Check your balance in 1 hour, I have sent out the API requests
xnd
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
@DEVRAWL
Last payment: August 20, 2017 3:03 am

Current date: Wed Aug 23 06:27:55 EEST 2017
Payment's have been sent out
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Faucet added to BitcoinFaucet Review .
Can vote your own faucet 5 star here  Grin
http://btcfaucet.review/2017/08/21/bitcoinfaucet-ca-50-2500030-minutes/
I got the same question. When I want to send message to you at contact, no response from the page.

May I know why my access is denied?

My address is 1yeyLZw8t7n1JeRZmAbpN6Bj4kdSMbrMs
Your address isnt showing me that it has been banned, please send a screenshot in pm of the error youre getting

same problem here. site writes this message: "Access denied." I am sending you screenshot in personal message. i hope you can fix it.

now it is working fine for me. i normally claimed satoshi. i hope message "Access denied." won't show again. 
That error should be fixed

Now it works, give us some reward for reporting the problem Wink xDDD
It was site wide. Even I could access the website but I fixed it
Activity: 8
I got the same question. When I want to send message to you at contact, no response from the page.

Your address isnt showing me that it has been banned, please send a screenshot in pm of the error youre getting

same problem here. site writes this message: "Access denied." I am sending you screenshot in personal message. i hope you can fix it.

now it is working fine for me. i normally claimed satoshi. i hope message "Access denied." won't show again. 

Now it works, give us some reward for reporting the problem Wink xDDD

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 45
I am also getting an access denied message from this morning. The day before yesterday it was working fine. Yesterday I was busy and couldn't check. Now today all I get is access denied. My btc address is: 1MhN6dBWqgsRcgHmdTv1xkZ2kxmmigRMmo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 26

Pages:
Jump to: