Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinFaucet.ca | 75-25,000/30 Minutes | GIVEAWAY - page 5. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Successfully added to my rotator @ http://freebtc.website/faucets/bitcoin-faucet-ca, and is available in the rotator. Also auto-tweeted / facebooked message announcing the add Smiley.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
i use the survey and faucet from your site , i have gotten the satoshi to my faucethub ! thank you sir
Glad I could help
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
i use the survey and faucet from your site , i have gotten the satoshi to my faucethub ! thank you sir
41,000 Satoshi is now paid!
Check out "EARN MORE" to earn Millions of extra satoshi paid to your faucethub balance!

41,000 Satoshi is now paid!
Check out "EARN MORE" to earn Millions of extra satoshi paid to your faucethub balance!
Next Payout in 30 minutes!

Click "Earn More" to earn millions of satoshi
Nice and clean faucet ! Moved to favorite list. No pop up is a plus point, not wasting any time when claiming.

I'm on ipad but keep getting the pop up blocker warning, no pop up blocker here. Maybe something to look at in the future ?

1B91zLZLcQhx6dPASKpfD4iNhPhFS1SkwH

Thx in advance !
Bonus sent
I just made a youtube video featuring your faucet.

https://youtu.be/rEzjurcrBGs

(Hopefully I didn't say anything incorrect about your faucet. Let me know)
Very nice video! Thank you so much for making it and you nailed down the features pretty much. I should have it up somewhere that seniority goes up to 70% after 7 days and then resets to 0.

If there are any features you would like to see added, let me know!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I just made a youtube video featuring your faucet.

https://youtu.be/rEzjurcrBGs

(Hopefully I didn't say anything incorrect about your faucet. Let me know)
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
When he reaches the minimum he automatically deduces on the faucethub?
Two times a day, you can read through the thread because these questions have already been answered
Sorry, I just do not follow the branch.
Two times a day, you can read through the thread because these questions have already been answered
And what is the minimum for output?
700 Sat
And what is the minimum for output?
112,000 Satoshi Payout is now pending!

I am very satisfied with your site till now. Payments received, clean site, easy to claim. I added your site to my faucet rotator list. I hope you will continue with this faucet as long as posible.
Thank you! I hope my faucet lasts as well, we recently implemented a new offer wall and anti Adblock features to help pay for hosting and refill
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am very satisfied with your site till now. Payments received, clean site, easy to claim. I added your site to my faucet rotator list. I hope you will continue with this faucet as long as posible.
Next payout for today is pending! Don't forget to check out the more offers page:
http://bitcoinfaucet.ca/more-offers/
Earn Millions of extra satoshi paid to your faucethub balance!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nice and clean faucet ! Moved to favorite list. No pop up is a plus point, not wasting any time when claiming.

I'm on ipad but keep getting the pop up blocker warning, no pop up blocker here. Maybe something to look at in the future ?

1B91zLZLcQhx6dPASKpfD4iNhPhFS1SkwH

Thx in advance !

NEW FEATURE!
VISIT OUR "EARN MORE" PAGE TO EARN MILLIONS OF SATOSHI BY COMPLETING FREE AND PAID OFFERS!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE OFFERS
Pages:
Jump to: