Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinFaucet.ca | 75-25,000/30 Minutes | GIVEAWAY - page 7. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Hi ! everytime I try to claim this gives me a security check failed first ( I am sure that I insert correct captcha) and in the second try it works fine !
Also sometimes it gives me an error of  "site redirecting for long time" and because of that i couldn't claim.

My btc address :
1AyFB3TSNYsficsmNCghQV5GJArsW1U3Tf
It doesnt appear that you're banned in our system, could be that my server is overloaded.
Everyone Above this has received their bonus!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
1C65wkDZkpJV1Z8LWYUg8RWfE5ToZDf9jY

Nice faucet, but the topic say 75_25000, and i claimed only 20.
Activity: 476
Hi ! everytime I try to claim this gives me a security check failed first ( I am sure that I insert correct captcha) and in the second try it works fine !
Also sometimes it gives me an error of  "site redirecting for long time" and because of that i couldn't claim.

My btc address :
1AyFB3TSNYsficsmNCghQV5GJArsW1U3Tf
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My BTC address

1PfTneLrRhwQ2A49U8QaaaPWyhftsogfhk
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May I have the bonus as well?
1yeyLZw8t7n1JeRZmAbpN6Bj4kdSMbrMs
what bonus? Cheesy

15BKp14aaXDVyEp9QR8gDjujFZrVLuUVZF
The 3,000 satoshi you just got!
1B9M4LuAVL6a7XMVomhowfzVjtDMueboj7
Bonus please Wink
sent
Activity: 21
1B9M4LuAVL6a7XMVomhowfzVjtDMueboj7
Bonus please Wink
trying out this faucet, my adress is 15XKqRw7pJuyYhsAcaqW4CpiovXBWC5Geo
Bonus sent!
Activity: 53
trying out this faucet, my adress is 15XKqRw7pJuyYhsAcaqW4CpiovXBWC5Geo
20,994 SAT Paid!

Remember: First 15 people to reply with their address get a bonus 3,000 SAT! You must have at least one claim from the faucet with that address to qualify

Next payment tonight at 9:00 PM PST
Why your faucet isn't pay directly? I think if your faucet is direct payment (Not twice a day), you will get more people to claim on your faucet.

Because before each payment I manually check for bots/scammers.
I can do direct payment if I have a register system where each user will have to make an account with email.

I see, btw your faucet is good, no pop up and redirect links. I hope your faucet will last longer bro
Thanks for the review
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Why your faucet isn't pay directly? I think if your faucet is direct payment (Not twice a day), you will get more people to claim on your faucet.

I can do direct payment if I have a register system where each user will have to make an account with email.

I see, btw your faucet is good, no pop up and redirect links. I hope your faucet will last longer bro

Activity: 201
Activity: 476
This looks an interesting faucet ! started to use it yesterday and am enjoying some satoshis. The UI of the site looks good.
I will try this faucet. PLUS not many ads and easy to claim. Minimum withdrew 700 sat is also good. So let´s try it.
thanks for trying it out
Activity: 182
I will try this faucet. PLUS not many ads and easy to claim. Minimum withdrew 700 sat is also good. So let´s try it.
Pages:
Jump to: