Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinFaucet.ca | 75-25,000/30 Minutes | GIVEAWAY - page 6. (Read 4471 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Some of todays payments:
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
A good paying faucet ... thanks admin

1PfTneLrRhwQ2A49U8QaaaPWyhftsogfhk
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
 Thanks, it's a good faucet!!

1JKje9XZrKFeEFqixkX4vUgmkJdmF7GuCj
Activity: 26
May I have the bonus as well?

1yeyLZw8t7n1JeRZmAbpN6Bj4kdSMbrMs

Sorry for bothering but my bonus still not yet received.
sorry about that, sent a little extra as well

Thanks a lot! The bonus is well received
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
first payment received. thanks.

my address for bonus: 3KaUFW4kfD4xNe8FAAe7dz9XcJQnK91JLt if i am able to claim.

hi bitrader1000, i wasnt in time for bonus? Thanks for answer. If not it is ok. Cheesy
Activity: 53
Thanks for the payout, received my coins on FH Smiley

sorry about that, sent a little extra as well
Activity: 26

1 Hour until next payout!

p.s. Exciting new feature in the works, we need some people to test it out! Pm me if interested
Great faucet so far. Thanks!

Am I in time for the bonus? 1MhN6dBWqgsRcgHmdTv1xkZ2kxmmigRMmo
Yes! I've added your bonus
Activity: 45
Great faucet so far. Thanks!

Am I in time for the bonus? 1MhN6dBWqgsRcgHmdTv1xkZ2kxmmigRMmo
Thanks for the faucet you can also win directly to your wallet here: kiixa.com and woobtc.com the microwallet is: faucethub.io  Grin
Make a seperate thread for these websites, don't spam other peoples
Activity: 252
Kiixer
Thanks for the faucet you can also win directly to your wallet here: kiixa.com and woobtc.com the microwallet is: faucethub.io  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi ! everytime I try to claim this gives me a security check failed first ( I am sure that I insert correct captcha) and in the second try it works fine !
Also sometimes it gives me an error of  "site redirecting for long time" and because of that i couldn't claim.

My btc address :
1AyFB3TSNYsficsmNCghQV5GJArsW1U3Tf
It doesnt appear that you're banned in our system, could be that my server is overloaded.

It is stable at this time ! thanks for your time. Btw I don't know if I received the satoshis ! Because can't see my address in account nor got any satoshis in faucethub.io Smiley
I've sent some satoshi to your site balance for the downtime. The next payout to faucethub is tonight at 8:00 pm PST

Thank you op ! hope your faucet keep rocking Wink
Activity: 182
first payment received. thanks.

my address for bonus: 3KaUFW4kfD4xNe8FAAe7dz9XcJQnK91JLt if i am able to claim.
3KCKTMGT6hBwMkTo6qxjsardrNMEfN5qQB
Thanks man!
Added your bonus
Activity: 201
3KCKTMGT6hBwMkTo6qxjsardrNMEfN5qQB
Thanks man!
Hi ! everytime I try to claim this gives me a security check failed first ( I am sure that I insert correct captcha) and in the second try it works fine !
Also sometimes it gives me an error of  "site redirecting for long time" and because of that i couldn't claim.

My btc address :
It doesnt appear that you're banned in our system, could be that my server is overloaded.

It is stable at this time ! thanks for your time. Btw I don't know if I received the satoshis ! Because can't see my address in account nor got any satoshis in faucethub.io Smiley
I've sent some satoshi to your site balance for the downtime. The next payout to faucethub is tonight at 8:00 pm PST
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

My btc address :

Pages:
Jump to: