Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed - page 13. (Read 190166 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
September 06, 2012, 10:10:59 PM
So...is anybody still interested in buying a bitcoinmax account with a 1k btc balance?  Let me know...
I will pay 1 btc

I'll pay 2 BTC

Quit lowballing guys... I'll pay BTC4!

(But I won't pay 4 factorial Tongue)

This gets funnier every time someone repeats the same exact joke.
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
September 06, 2012, 10:06:03 PM
So, really... Did pirate just run away and disappear? Is that really what happened?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
September 06, 2012, 09:48:06 PM
So...is anybody still interested in buying a bitcoinmax account with a 1k btc balance?  Let me know...
I will pay 1 btc

I'll pay 2 BTC

Quit lowballing guys... I'll pay BTC4!

(But I won't pay 4 factorial Tongue)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
September 06, 2012, 09:46:14 PM
So...is anybody still interested in buying a bitcoinmax account with a 1k btc balance?  Let me know...
I will pay 1 btc

I'll pay 2 BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks
September 06, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
So...is anybody still interested in buying a bitcoinmax account with a 1k btc balance?  Let me know...
I will pay 1 btc
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
September 06, 2012, 05:41:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
September 06, 2012, 04:17:42 PM
Right now we have the Team Ponzi who dances around its "told ya" bonfire …

Only in your sick imagination. Even now you cannot stop trying to throw dirt at those who tried in vain to help you.

Nobody is dancing.

No dancing but we are laughing over here.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 06, 2012, 04:13:40 PM

If the source of the fog is already oscuring your views, may be changing it wipes the tears off your eyes Wink

ZYK, you sir are suffering from a dreadful affliction known as

And he's talking all over the walls.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
September 06, 2012, 02:32:15 PM

If the source of the fog is already oscuring your views, may be changing it wipes the tears off your eyes Wink

ZYK, you sir are suffering from a dreadful affliction known as

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 06, 2012, 01:27:36 PM

[/quote]

You what mate? Do you even lift?

Basically, you are saying that if Bitcoinmax gets payment, you don't think that we will see it?
[/quote]

http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/09/news/companies/madoff_feeder_funds/index.htm?iid=EL

Fuck Zyk
zyk
September 06, 2012, 01:21:05 PM
Happy Birthday zyk!

stay the course please, as thats snow of a few years back already, don´t energize too much, as the sock puppet might run around headless Wink

7.  The OP starts building the escrow and distribution now The 49 % remaining funds ( or better claims to pirates treasure ) in the balances

of unpaid accounts are transfered to him personally, as he is now the chairman of "bitcoinmix" the  worlds virtual central bank.

8.  As he is considered an authority on free human will, his wishes are my orders then, and i provide proposals 10 - 12 in my native language. Wink

9.  If pirate is tracked down and pays anything, distribution follows the above scheme, if he doesn´t pay " bitcoinmix" sells its stock ( claims on treasure ),

a motion or plenty of them are held to democracize the above ToS. (account - holders are able to purchase preferred shares).

Comments still welcome

Cheers Zyk

Basically, you are saying that if Bitcoinmax gets payment, you don't think that we will see it?

Thanks for you in depth inquiry of said proposals...

Basically Pal, eym sayn, that further inaction gives everybody shit !

and please, if only able to see the content you mentioned, read it another 10 times and you may get the essence behind the sticky fog of zykloogish Wink:

Your claims will be transfered to Payb.tc and it will be worked community wise to restore honesty in bitcoinland !

Thanks Zyk
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2012, 12:41:03 PM
The comments on Pirate passing through to Zeek Rewards are interesting.
Check out the comments on here, you'll see a surprising similarity to BitcoinTalk a couple of months ago:
http://hyip-blog-investment-monitor.com/2012/06/19/will-zeek-rewards-scam/

To clarify, I'd be more inclined to believe that Pirate was running a traditional Ponzi, but whatever  Cheesy

I have to agree with your inclination. Would Zeek Rewards even be able to support the amount of funds that Pirate would have had access to?

I'm honestly not very familiar with the structure of Zeek Rewards - I've read through a few articles but none seem to give the detail that I'd like.  However, the figure being thrown around is $600 million:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanmaglich/2012/08/18/feds-halt-alleged-600-million-zeekrewards-ponzi-scheme-how-it-happened-and-whats-next/

So it should easily be able to support the funds that pirate had.

In addition - after looking through the comments on the hyip article it seems that a lot of members really thought that Zeek Rewards was completely legit.  They claimed that the profits being handed out came from profit sharing of a penny auction site connected with Zeek Rewards called Zeekler.  So maybe pirate truly believed this line and was honest when he told everyone here that it was not a ponzi or anything illegal.

Again, I'm not claiming that this was pirate's scheme - but everything seems to line up so nicely that it is a theory that is hard to ignore.

There is approximately $225 million left in various intern(national) accounts of Zeek Rewards

As of yet there is no claim process as the receiver is sorting through the assets of Zeek, but there will be a claim process later on

http://www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com/FAQ.html
Activity: 504
Decent Programmer to boot!
September 06, 2012, 12:33:15 PM
Happy Birthday zyk!

stay the course please, as thats snow of a few years back already, don´t energize too much, as the sock puppet might run around headless Wink

7.  The OP starts building the escrow and distribution now The 49 % remaining funds ( or better claims to pirates treasure ) in the balances

of unpaid accounts are transfered to him personally, as he is now the chairman of "bitcoinmix" the  worlds virtual central bank.

8.  As he is considered an authority on free human will, his wishes are my orders then, and i provide proposals 10 - 12 in my native language. Wink

9.  If pirate is tracked down and pays anything, distribution follows the above scheme, if he doesn´t pay " bitcoinmix" sells its stock ( claims on treasure ),

a motion or plenty of them are held to democracize the above ToS. (account - holders are able to purchase preferred shares).

Comments still welcome

Cheers Zyk

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
September 06, 2012, 12:15:42 PM

In addition - after looking through the comments on the hyip article it seems that a lot of members really thought that Zeek Rewards was completely legit.  They claimed that the profits being handed out came from profit sharing of a penny auction site connected with Zeek Rewards called Zeekler.  So maybe pirate truly believed this line and was honest when he told everyone here that it was not a ponzi or anything illegal.

Again, I'm not claiming that this was pirate's scheme - but everything seems to line up so nicely that it is a theory that is hard to ignore.

So pirate's ponzi could have been ponzi'd by a ponzi?
zyk
September 06, 2012, 12:13:46 PM
Cheers Zyk

Fake edit: Oops posted under the wrong account

Caution: alcoholic dogs get double - ignored Wink
Activity: 461
Merit: 251
September 06, 2012, 12:07:13 PM
Check out the comments on here, you'll see a surprising similarity to BitcoinTalk a couple of months ago:

To clarify, I'd be more inclined to believe that Pirate was running a traditional Ponzi, but whatever  Cheesy

I have to agree with your inclination. Would Zeek Rewards even be able to support the amount of funds that Pirate would have had access to?

I'm honestly not very familiar with the structure of Zeek Rewards - I've read through a few articles but none seem to give the detail that I'd like.  However, the figure being thrown around is $600 million:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jordanmaglich/2012/08/18/feds-halt-alleged-600-million-zeekrewards-ponzi-scheme-how-it-happened-and-whats-next/

So it should easily be able to support the funds that pirate had.

Activity: 504
September 06, 2012, 11:58:14 AM

Activity: 252
September 06, 2012, 11:25:52 AM
Paybtc, would you mind answering my PM?!?!?!?!
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 06, 2012, 11:20:21 AM
Cheers Zyk

Fake edit: Oops posted under the wrong account
Activity: 336
September 06, 2012, 11:13:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: