Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitcoinMax.com] Closed - page 8. (Read 190161 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
September 28, 2012, 03:30:37 PM

there is one bitcoinmax account with pirate, where payment is awaited

Wrong.  There was one bitcoinmax account with pirate.  Not anymore.  No longer. 

How thick must one be to still not understand and accept the difference between the pre-default past and the post-default present?   Roll Eyes

Things have changed.  There is no more BS&T, and thus there are no more PPT funds. 

This is between pirate (the debtor) and his creditors now, unless payb.tc wants to accept full responsibility and take the consequences that come along with it.

He can't have it both ways, so he must make a good faith effort to comply with the terms of the liquidation or get a scammer tag.

Activity: 576
Merit: 514
September 27, 2012, 05:26:44 PM
He could, but he won't.
Payb.tc stated that he won't transmit the account infos:
1) Not relevant (there is one bitcoinmax account with pirate, where payment is awaited)
2) Payb.tc doesn't want to be left out if there will be any bitcoin coming back

Couldn't find his exact post back to page 87.
I already tried to find a compromise some pages back, but payb.tc didn't react to it.

I, personally, will just sit back and save my breath/wrath/compromises/whatever for the time when there are actual coins to distribute ;-)

Ente

When shit hit the fan, he didn't mind that accounts were traded; he just had to acknowledge that the stated balance is correct. Signing each account wouldn't be much different. Mind you, I'm not suggesting to make all balances public, but to present a signed personal balance to each account owner when he logs in.
1) Relevant. Should Payb.tc run/vanish/explode, nobody would be able to prove his balance. A public PGP key and signed account details would be a good "dead man switch".
2) It would not matter in case Pirate ever pay anything back (I know). Payb.tc got a little more interest than he passed on, so account balances won't change (unless only a percentage is paid of course)

If you sell your account you would still need him to change the withdrawal addresses.
If you magically succeed to settle with Pirate directly it would be easy to see because the withdrawal address received a payment.
I suggest this just to be able to prove my balance in case anything happens to Payb.tc.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
September 27, 2012, 04:45:04 PM
<@pirateat40> the earliest estimated time that coins can begin moving is Friday, Oct 12th.

The only serious date is the latest time, or expiration date, as normally used on contracts and wherever. More B/S as usual.
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001
September 27, 2012, 04:21:53 PM
I, personally, will just sit back and save my breath/wrath/compromises/whatever for the time when there are actual coins to distribute ;-)

Gonna hold your breath? Good luck with that.

Nope. I ment it more like "I won't waste any breath/wrath/compromises/whatever until there actually are coins". That doesn't say anything about how much chance I see in this ;-)

Ente
legendary
Activity: 826
rippleFanatic
September 27, 2012, 03:17:03 PM
I have seen some post telling that Pirate may not payback before 4 october (don't know why) ...

let's wait ...

did you see those posts telling that pirate will never pay back? we tried to tell you..

Gonna hold your breath? Good luck with that.
legendary
September 27, 2012, 09:10:05 AM
It looks like Bitcoinmax is getting less attention from Payb.tc

For the sake of his investors, he should create a PGP signature and post it here on the forum. Then he can adjust Bitcoinmax to display a balance message (date, name, withdrawal address, balance, principal balance) in the login area which is signed with his PGP key. That way every account holder can prove to a third party that he has/had investments in Bitcoinmax. Just archive that short text block somewhere and even if the Bitcoinmax website vanishes, you can still prove you had an investment.

He could, but he won't.
Payb.tc stated that he won't transmit the account infos:
1) Not relevant (there is one bitcoinmax account with pirate, where payment is awaited)
2) Payb.tc doesn't want to be left out if there will be any bitcoin coming back

Couldn't find his exact post back to page 87.
I already tried to find a compromise some pages back, but payb.tc didn't react to it.

Ente
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
September 27, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
It looks like Bitcoinmax is getting less attention from Payb.tc

For the sake of his investors, he should create a PGP signature and post it here on the forum. Then he can adjust Bitcoinmax to display a balance message (date, name, withdrawal address, balance, principal balance) in the login area which is signed with his PGP key. That way every account holder can prove to a third party that he has/had investments in Bitcoinmax. Just archive that short text block somewhere and even if the Bitcoinmax website vanishes, you can still prove you had an investment.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
September 26, 2012, 10:20:22 PM
Sorry, havn't really been keeping in touch with all this drama.  What is SEC (serious question)?

http://bit.ly/UL3sgX
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
September 26, 2012, 09:54:32 PM
[irate has not contacted anyone...

Wrong...he contacted the SEC  Cheesy

Sorry, havn't really been keeping in touch with all this drama.  What is SEC (serious question)?

Do you think pay.btc deserves a scammer tag? Y or N?

Like i've said, i've written this off as a lost - i only invested 10BTC but im a stuggling college student and I can take any cent/bitcent I can get back.

PAY.BTC - you opted out to provide information to pirate (perhaps a wise decision, perhaps not) can I voluntarily provide my information?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 26, 2012, 12:35:36 AM
This thread is still fucking hilarious to read through...

Go spread your FUD and embarrass yourself in the bet thread Vandroiy, no one is going to fall for it in this one.
It's strange how people expect the Ponzi accusations to go down while the amount of inexplicable debt continues to skyrocket.

Cool story, please provide this so-called proof of debt, oh wait.. You are synonymous for pulling bs out of your ass.
Also for all the people who talk about pirate being a ponzi, just remember that, we as individuals are limited by our own intelligence. It allows us only to 'digest' whatever is within our own limited capacity to understand.....we only have the ability to think within our mind, if someone else is smarter, they just are....like pirate is....
Pirate claims many things. Most of them is a lie. Given the facts, even if they are not, they should be assumed as such until an irrefutable proof that his operation is not a ponzi is presented. The same goes for everything pirate's shills say.

I can claim that there is a celestial teapot orbiting the sun, doesnt mean its true just because no one can disprove it.

Where is your proof of these so called lies by pirate?

Or are you just pissy cause you cant work out how to earn a similar amount of profit?

Boo hiss, take your FUD to the FUD threads, this is a pass through not a ponzi, have a read up on the difference.

kind regards
I think we have identified the problem, we are earning BTC and you are not.

yeah thats true Cheesy

Yes! and they usually pop up on sundays, one day before receiving the interest! I guess its jealousy that drives them Wink

And finally, beautifully:
Wow, lots of people believe they will see their funds again  Undecided
No point in announcing forced withdraws if he wasn't going to pay everyone back, he would just let people keep depositing wouldn't he?

Never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
September 26, 2012, 12:20:41 AM

Wrong...he contacted the SEC  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
September 25, 2012, 10:09:44 PM
This is the end ....(the doors)

http://youtu.be/aGmAmJFUvzM

and....i call scammer tag for pay.btc - explain why the site is down....

Afraid of the SEC?
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
September 25, 2012, 10:09:01 PM
This is the end ....(the doors)

http://youtu.be/aGmAmJFUvzM

and....i call scammer tag for pay.btc - explain why the site is down....
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 25, 2012, 01:33:26 AM
BTW, bitcoinmax site is down past the login page.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
September 24, 2012, 01:42:49 PM
So, the conclusion is: we were scammed Smiley Somebody took the risk to implement a well known fraud scheme in Bitcoin world were people are naive or greedy Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mostly Harmless...
September 20, 2012, 08:41:56 PM
And no, I don't expect it to be easy to contact pirate.

He posted his email for the PPT owners to send their information to on IRC: [email protected]
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2012, 09:51:51 PM
Sent a PM re: errant mining payout to bitcoin max account

yep, i actioned that a few hours before your post here.
legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
September 19, 2012, 09:23:32 PM
Sent a PM re: errant mining payout to bitcoin max account
legendary
Activity: 1022
BitMinter
September 19, 2012, 02:03:30 PM

Uh, what do you mean exactly?
He "contacted" all of you ppt guys in IRC, asking for that account data. Since then he only made "announcements", as far as I know.

Maybe what I was thinking/daydreaming about is too early anyway. And has time to be cleared out when he pays out, in October.
/smirk

Ente

Contacting someone that gave you $100k is asking for too much ? That's ridiculous.
legendary
September 19, 2012, 11:49:51 AM

Uh, what do you mean exactly?
He "contacted" all of you ppt guys in IRC, asking for that account data. Since then he only made "announcements", as far as I know.

Maybe what I was thinking/daydreaming about is too early anyway. And has time to be cleared out when he pays out, in October.
/smirk

Ente
Pages:
Jump to: