Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 29. (Read 54271 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Is anyone interested in a 90+10mBTC tournament tonight at 9:00PM Eastern Time?

90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 2015 at 9:00PM Eastern Time.
  • Minimum players to start is 2.
  • Rebuys are allowed.
  • 30 minute late registrations.

Click here to register.

the fee is too high , I think it will be less interest here, also what does it means by payout structure depends on the participants? Does it means that if there is 10 Participants, the reward will be 1 btc? or 0.9 btc since 0.1 will go to the house?

The fee is too high? This is the standard fee across all poker websites, which is 10%.

With this specific tournament it will payout 1 winner if there is only 3 participants. It will pay out 50%, 30%, 20% of the total buy-in if there is 4 or more participants.

No I mean the buy in fee altogether, consider to add a lower buy in for example 25 mbtc will be a good start. What about the payout ? will the payout be the amounts collected from all the user participating the games or will it be another bonus from the rebuy fee?

There is another tournament with lower entry fee in this site, the buy in is only 10+1 mbtc.
Visit this link for more info https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/tourneyinfo.php?tourney=10%2B1mBTC+Buy-in+Tournament+%233

So if you feel that the 90+10mbtc buy-in is too expensive, you can join the 10+1mbtc buy in tournament.  Wink

I do notice, what Im trying to explain is that the 90+10 mbtc buy in will have a less interest, since the site is still new , it will be a waste to hold that kind of tournament and I suggest OP to make a lower one like 25 mbtc buy in since there is already a 10 mbtc buy in

there are many tournaments in this site, there are 5/20/50mbtc buy-in tournament if you notice it.
so, do you still suggest OP to create 25mbtc buy-in tournament?  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 2015 at 9:00PM Eastern Time.
  • Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

the fee is too high , I think it will be less interest here, also what does it means by payout structure depends on the participants? Does it means that if there is 10 Participants, the reward will be 1 btc? or 0.9 btc since 0.1 will go to the house?

The fee is too high? This is the standard fee across all poker websites, which is 10%.

With this specific tournament it will payout 1 winner if there is only 3 participants. It will pay out 50%, 30%, 20% of the total buy-in if there is 4 or more participants.

No I mean the buy in fee altogether, consider to add a lower buy in for example 25 mbtc will be a good start. What about the payout ? will the payout be the amounts collected from all the user participating the games or will it be another bonus from the rebuy fee?

There is another tournament with lower entry fee in this site, the buy in is only 10+1 mbtc.
Visit this link for more info https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/tourneyinfo.php?tourney=10%2B1mBTC+Buy-in+Tournament+%233

So if you feel that the 90+10mbtc buy-in is too expensive, you can join the 10+1mbtc buy in tournament.  Wink

There you go. Thanks panjul.

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

You can also see ALL tournament information by logging into your account, going to https://www.bitcoinpoker.gg/play and clicking on the tournament, then Tournament Info button. All the information you need is there. Smiley The players buy-ins and rebuys will be added to the prize pool.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

I do notice, what Im trying to explain is that the 90+10 mbtc buy in will have a less interest, since the site is still new , it will be a waste to hold that kind of tournament and I suggest OP to make a lower one like 25 mbtc buy in since there is already a 10 mbtc buy in
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

legendary

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

legendary

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.

• Rebuys are allowed.

Click here to register.
FYI.

If you are wanting to get into our paid tournaments please make sure you make your deposits at least 2-3 hours prior to the tournaments.

Sometimes the 2 confirmations for deposits can take an unexpected amount of time.

We also recommend using Blockchain.info wallet for deposits/withdrawals. Do NOT use Coinbase as they do not allow gambling related transactions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
count me in. I'll be there in 30 minutes or so, after I buy some btc  Tongue

Did you made it ? I think you missed it..
or were you enjoo?  Cheesy

When you posted this, the tournament was about to begin but you could have still gotten in through late registration.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
count me in. I'll be there in 30 minutes or so, after I buy some btc  Tongue
We need a few more to participates in our 10+1mBTC buy-in in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Are there scheduled buy-ins for next week? Gonna try my luck Smiley

Please take a look at the original post.

We have updated it to reflect 2 buy-in tournaments. One is for Friday and one for Saturday.

Do not forget about our tournament tonight at 9:00PM Eastern Time!

Go here for more information or to register.

If you need assistance in depositing please contact us.

Please take a look at the original post.

We have updated it to reflect 2 buy-in tournaments. One is for Friday and one for Saturday.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
There are no freerolls tonight but we have setup 2 new tournaments available.

1. 10mbTC + 1mBTC Buy-in - Starts at 9:00PM Eastern Time tonight. Minimum players to start is 2. Rebuys are allowed.
2. 90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 at 1:00PM Eastern Time. Minimum players to start is 2. Rebuys are allowed.

If anyone needs assistance in depositing please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope to see everyone at the tables!

Our 10mBTC+1mBTC Buy-in starts in less then 30 minutes! Only 11 chips to register.

Thanks to everyone who participated. We have created another one for tomorrow at 9PM Eastern Time. As well as the 90+10 that is on Saturday at 1:00PM Eastern Time.
There are no freerolls tonight but we have setup 2 new tournaments available.

1. 10mbTC + 1mBTC Buy-in - Starts at 9:00PM Eastern Time tonight. Minimum players to start is 2. Rebuys are allowed.
2. 90mBTC + 10mBTC Buy-in - Starts on Saturday, April 11 at 1:00PM Eastern Time. Minimum players to start is 2. Rebuys are allowed.

If anyone needs assistance in depositing please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hope to see everyone at the tables!

Our 10mBTC+1mBTC Buy-in starts in less then 30 minutes! Only 11 chips to register.
It's probably my fault.  I sent another 10mBTC just now so we'll see if I get to confirmations before the tourney starts.

FYI, on your buyin page you say:

Code:
NOTE: We require (2) blockchain confirmations before the funds will be deposited into your account and converted to chips. This usually takes less than 10 minutes. You can view your deposit status on the "transactions" page.

But I think you mean 20 minutes.  Bitcoin confirms 1 block on average every 10 minutes so you'd wait on average 5 minutes for the first conf (because you may or may not have sent your transaction just after the last block, so assume a 5 minute wait) and then a 10 minute wait for the second conf (on average) would put you at 15 minutes or < 20 minutes.

Best!

Thanks for the information. You are correct. I went ahead and changed it to 20 minutes instead of 10.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
It's probably my fault.  I sent another 10mBTC just now so we'll see if I get to confirmations before the tourney starts.

FYI, on your buyin page you say:

Code:
NOTE: We require (2) blockchain confirmations before the funds will be deposited into your account and converted to chips. This usually takes less than 10 minutes. You can view your deposit status on the "transactions" page.

But I think you mean 20 minutes.  Bitcoin confirms 1 block on average every 10 minutes so you'd wait on average 5 minutes for the first conf (because you may or may not have sent your transaction just after the last block, so assume a 5 minute wait) and then a 10 minute wait for the second conf (on average) would put you at 15 minutes or < 20 minutes.

Best!
Everyone that is entering into the 10mBTC+1mBTC Buy-in tournament at 9:00PM Eastern Time. Please make sure you are depositing 0.011.

The tournament is 10mBTC + 1 mBTC tournament fee.

See you at the tables!

Oh, I think I misunderstood.  I thought the buying for tonight's was 1 chip buyin with at 10 chip prize, and the weekend was 10 chip buyin.  I sent 10mBTC for 10 chips thinking that i'd look for a ring game or something with the other 9.  I guess I can send another chip and see what happens.

Sorry If i did not make that clear. 10+1 is the tournament buy-in. So 11 chips total to buy-in to the tourney.
Pages:
Jump to: