Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 32. (Read 54271 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Do not forget to register for our 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday, April 8th 2015 at 9:00AM. This freeroll is for those that have not been able to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls we have had in the past.

Click here to register!

Is there a Tuesday afternoon one as well?  Or is the Wednesday morning one the next?

The free roll is for wednesday morning and the tuesday free roll is already over.

But 19:00 EDT for tuesday 7 april isn't here yet!  Sounds like there is no freeroll on Tuesday the 7th.  Smiley

I'm in Pacific time so I don't think I'm going to be playing poker at 4AM on Wednesday.   Good luck to you guys!

There will not be a Tuesday 7:00PM EST freeroll. It will be Wednesday at 9:00AM for those that were not able to make the 7:00PM time freerolls.

Aha, 9AM EDT (I assume you mean daylight time, not standard time, as that's what's currently in use in the Eastern TZ Smiley) is getting closer to wakeuptime out here in the Pacific.  But I think I still may have to miss this one.  Good luck to the others!

The easiest way to see what time the tournament is at is by looking at the countdown timer. That way you do not have to try to figure out different timezones. Smiley

For sure, but to be clear EST is not the time in New York City right now.  All of the east coast of USA is in EDT (daylight time), I'm pretty sure you mean EDT and it's probably worth it to correct the announcement when you get a chance.  To try to further clarify, 9AM EST is at 10AM in New York (because they are on EDT, or +1 from standard time).
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have registered for the freeroll tournament, I hope I can play it, but hours are horrible for me

do you plan to have any freeroll in a more european time? these freerolls takes me in my lunch time  Undecided

We hope to see you there. We are hoping that this freeroll time will be more convenient for those that cant make the 7:00PM EST ones.

Unfortunately it is very hard to make the freerolls at a perfect time for everyone. We are trying our best.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I have registered for the freeroll tournament, I hope I can play it, but hours are horrible for me

do you plan to have any freeroll in a more european time? these freerolls takes me in my lunch time  Undecided
Do not forget to register for our 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday, April 8th 2015 at 9:00AM. This freeroll is for those that have not been able to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls we have had in the past.

Click here to register!

Is there a Tuesday afternoon one as well?  Or is the Wednesday morning one the next?

The free roll is for wednesday morning and the tuesday free roll is already over.

But 19:00 EDT for tuesday 7 april isn't here yet!  Sounds like there is no freeroll on Tuesday the 7th.  Smiley

I'm in Pacific time so I don't think I'm going to be playing poker at 4AM on Wednesday.   Good luck to you guys!

There will not be a Tuesday 7:00PM EST freeroll. It will be Wednesday at 9:00AM for those that were not able to make the 7:00PM time freerolls.

Aha, 9AM EDT (I assume you mean daylight time, not standard time, as that's what's currently in use in the Eastern TZ Smiley) is getting closer to wakeuptime out here in the Pacific.  But I think I still may have to miss this one.  Good luck to the others!

The easiest way to see what time the tournament is at is by looking at the countdown timer. That way you do not have to try to figure out different timezones. Smiley
legendary

Click here to register!

Click here to register!

legendary

Click here to register!

Click here to register!

there is a timer countdown on the site which you can take a look at if you are not sure and also if you register with your email they will send you a reminder so that you wont miss the freerolls

Correct. We will send you reminders via email. You can also visit the register page for a live countdown to show exactly when the freeroll is.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Click here to register!

there is a timer countdown on the site which you can take a look at if you are not sure and also if you register with your email they will send you a reminder so that you wont miss the freerolls
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Click here to register!

legendary

Click here to register!

Click here to register!
legendary
Thanks for the all the feedback everyone.

At this point we do not want to change the minimum deposit seeing how we do not recommend leaving funds in your BitcoinPoker.gg account for too long. Even though the funds are safe we do not want people to treat out service as a wallet.

Regarding the hourly freerolls. I think it would be best if we did the 5mBTC hourly and only paid the Top winner. Unfortunately with how low it is paying out the Top 3 would not really be beneficial.

We figured 5mBTC would be good because we do have a Sit & GO that has a buy-in of 5mBTC.

Cool, are you doing the hourlys then?  If so I'll try it out tonight after work!

Yes but I do not think we are going to start our hourly 5mBTC freerolls until our signature campaign starts, but this could change. I will let everyone know.

We are going to setup 1 more 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday at 9:00AM EST. This will be for all of those that are unable to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls.

Oh, okay, still that's fun news.  I honestly expect that frequent, small freerolls whill get people gambling their winnings at your tables which is what you want in order to attract people to cash in their own money.  I don't want to cash into a site unless there's some action there for me.  Looking forward to it.

We are hoping to start getting our tables with active players on them.

I completely understand not wanting to cash into a site until other players are available to play.

We will be doing some promotion soon for our cash games and paid tournaments. Right now we are just continuing to gain the trust of the community.

People love free money so I'm guessing you're on the right track Smiley

At this point we do not want to change the minimum deposit seeing how we do not recommend leaving funds in your BitcoinPoker.gg account for too long. Even though the funds are safe we do not want people to treat out service as a wallet.

Regarding the hourly freerolls. I think it would be best if we did the 5mBTC hourly and only paid the Top winner. Unfortunately with how low it is paying out the Top 3 would not really be beneficial.

We figured 5mBTC would be good because we do have a Sit & GO that has a buy-in of 5mBTC.

Cool, are you doing the hourlys then?  If so I'll try it out tonight after work!

Yes but I do not think we are going to start our hourly 5mBTC freerolls until our signature campaign starts, but this could change. I will let everyone know.

We are going to setup 1 more 200mBTC freeroll on Wednesday at 9:00AM EST. This will be for all of those that are unable to make the 7:00PM EST freerolls.

Oh, okay, still that's fun news.  I honestly expect that frequent, small freerolls whill get people gambling their winnings at your tables which is what you want in order to attract people to cash in their own money.  I don't want to cash into a site unless there's some action there for me.  Looking forward to it.

We are hoping to start getting our tables with active players on them.

I completely understand not wanting to cash into a site until other players are available to play.

We will be doing some promotion soon for our cash games and paid tournaments. Right now we are just continuing to gain the trust of the community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
i'm always lost in turnament Sad

Well keep on playing maybe you will win someday.
legendary

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
i'm always lost in turnament Sad
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
by making the withdrawal minimum to be higher amount this will actually surface a new problem as some people need to cash it out, but if you give up small amount for instance, people will be more encourage to spend it for another bet, most of them for sure will have some taste for the buy-in tournament

at first you don't want the winner to cashout immediately, but now you say people need to cashout.. Grin
but that's just an example lol..there are many other conditions to prevent immediate cashout.

But you need to keep in mind that their slogan is "HIGH STAKES HIGH REWARDS" , as long as they still use this slogan, it will hard to see small amount freeroll tournament as you want.

No i dont write I want people to cash out ? please point it out before making a post without reading what I meant

Did I say that you want people to cash out?

No you dont, you wrote some sentences that actually directed that i want people to cashout if you read the full sentences, anyway it is settle, lets see the next hourly freerolls or small stakes freeroll in here

Ok, it should be misunderstanding/misinterpretation because of my bad English..
So sorry if my sentences make you feel uncomfortable  Wink
Yeap, the most important thing now is that OP has conclude that he will make hourly freeroll tournament & lower stakes ring games.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
by making the withdrawal minimum to be higher amount this will actually surface a new problem as some people need to cash it out, but if you give up small amount for instance, people will be more encourage to spend it for another bet, most of them for sure will have some taste for the buy-in tournament

at first you don't want the winner to cashout immediately, but now you say people need to cashout.. Grin
but that's just an example lol..there are many other conditions to prevent immediate cashout.

But you need to keep in mind that their slogan is "HIGH STAKES HIGH REWARDS" , as long as they still use this slogan, it will hard to see small amount freeroll tournament as you want.

No i dont write I want people to cash out ? please point it out before making a post without reading what I meant

No you dont, you wrote some sentences that actually directed that i want people to cashout if you read the full sentences, anyway it is settle, lets see the next hourly freerolls or small stakes freeroll in here
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Pages:
Jump to: