Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 35. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
When I open your site
I have to click F11 in order to have a full screen
cause when I'm not on full screen mode the site doesn't show me the full table

is that only with me or with everybody here ?

It might have something to do with the resolution you are using and/or your browser. You can make the table size bigger by using the resize arrow in the bottom right hand corner.

I think it's due to the top bar, it covers up at-least 20% of the screen and if someone is on a somewhat smaller monitor it might hide the lower part of the poker table window.

So maybe add an option to hide it and a player can choose to keep it visible or not according to his preference.
Activity: 840
When I open your site

Here too, my solution is zoom out the page.

Just click "ctrl" and scroll your mouse wheel, in general 90% of original is OK, you can see the whole table. I don't find any other good solutions, this solution must be the best.   
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Do not forget to sign up for our 200mBTC Freeroll on Sunday, April 5th, 2015 at 7:00PM.

Click here to register!
When I open your site

It might have something to do with the resolution you are using and/or your browser. You can make the table size bigger by using the resize arrow in the bottom right hand corner.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When I open your site

Its working fine for me, I don't have to press f11 to able to see the whole table.
We look forward to all of you joining our 3rd 200mBTC Freeroll and good luck!

We have also thought about the different time zones for some of our players and we will be changing the time of an upcoming 200mBTC Freeroll to see how it works out for those that cannot make the 7:00PMEST freerolls. We will let you know the date and time of this freeroll.
legendary
Activity: 1008
nice 200mbtc freerolls just register there for Sunday tournament, i think will be available on that time when that tournament will start. that is nice. Grin
Activity: 896
When I open your site

everything seems to work for me fine maybe you accidentally made you browser scale bigger

I don't have such problem as well. You may try to press Ctrl+0 to reset your zoom level to the default 100%.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
When I open your site

everything seems to work for me fine maybe you accidentally made you browser scale bigger
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
When I open your site

Activity: 896
We have setup a new 200mBTC Freeroll this Sunday, April 5th, 2015 at 7:00PM EST!

Click here to register!

thanks for another freeroll i just registered there for tournament there, hope this will be able to play there.
mostly i missed because of time zone.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
I missed the tournament due to some things that came up at the last minute. I will defo try to catch the next one.

Congrats to the winners!! Smiley

Oh what i missed another freeroll! LOL, Are they daily now because i see this on a few of the subjects on this page on the thread Re: BitcoinPoker.gg - 1BTC Freeroll - "Daily 200mBTC Freerolls"?
I need to sign in to bitcoinpoker.gg at least once a day so i don't miss out on anymore freerolls to gain a balance to play cash games from a start of 0 if this fails once we get traffic i will just deposit Smiley

No, it's that they *used* to be daily, now they're happening twice (maybe three times) per week.  OP has edited the main topic but you're seeing the old topic name in the replies.
Activity: 868
I missed the tournament due to some things that came up at the last minute. I will defo try to catch the next one.

Oh what i missed another freeroll! LOL, Are they daily now because i see this on a few of the subjects on this page on the thread Re: BitcoinPoker.gg - 1BTC Freeroll - "Daily 200mBTC Freerolls"?
I need to sign in to bitcoinpoker.gg at least once a day so i don't miss out on anymore freerolls to gain a balance to play cash games from a start of 0 if this fails once we get traffic i will just deposit Smiley
Activity: 812

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
We have setup a new 200mBTC Freeroll this Sunday, April 5th, 2015 at 7:00PM EST!

Click here to register!

have you consider to add another freeroll at a different time? because the freerolls isnt a really good time to play if you are in asia, in my place,the freerolls will be at 4am in the morning which is pretty late to stay up and pretty early to woke up, perhaps divide it into 2 timezone at the prizepool of 100 mbtc each

Seems that different timezone always be a problem, but not for me LOL

In my opinion it depends on yourself. If you want to join the freeroll, you should manage their time wisely Smiley

As you said, the freeroll will be at 4am in your timezone, so you can sleep tight at night and set your alarm at 3:30am.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
ill be on that one Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self
im dont wanna missed this one actually i always late start due to the time zone .. lol
btw there is any plans 1btc freeroll again?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Click here to register!

have you consider to add another freeroll at a different time? because the freerolls isnt a really good time to play if you are in asia, in my place,the freerolls will be at 4am in the morning which is pretty late to stay up and pretty early to woke up, perhaps divide it into 2 timezone at the prizepool of 100 mbtc each
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Click here to register!

Nice another free roll Smiley

I Won't gonna miss this one again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
This seems still the best poker for browser.. most of i know are required to download a software

It's the only one I've gotten to work so far.  And I even started a big overview thread about the topic (which I'm planning to update over the weekend).
Pages:
Jump to: