Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 36. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We have setup a new 200mBTC Freeroll this Sunday, April 5th, 2015 at 7:00PM EST!

Click here to register!
ohhh god, please be nice on final table Grin

You want a nice looking table with a hot dealer?

I know i know you want all the newbie donkeys on your table that would be nice and i would want the same but the truth is i will end up being the newbie donkey on the table lol

I am not the best at poker but i do enjoy it,

@BitcoinPoker.gg you have a nice site here and really big games hope you can fill them in future that will be pretty cool and i notice the timer at the bottom of the page!

Thank you for the compliment!

This seems still the best poker for browser.. most of i know are required to download a software

Thanks. We are glad to hear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This seems still the best poker for browser.. most of i know are required to download a software
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
'Slow and steady wins the race'

You want a nice looking table with a hot dealer?

I know i know you want all the newbie donkeys on your table that would be nice and i would want the same but the truth is i will end up being the newbie donkey on the table lol

I am not the best at poker but i do enjoy it,

@BitcoinPoker.gg you have a nice site here and really big games hope you can fill them in future that will be pretty cool and i notice the timer at the bottom of the page!

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Yap, I have suggested this before.  But they said that it is impossible to add the countdown timer in the OP.

In fact, i have ever seen a thread with countdown timer in the OP, but I forget it and I dont know how to add such kind of countdown timer in OP.

If you know how to add it in the OP, its better if tell them by PM.

I have seen one myself, I think it was in altcoin section and the countdown was for a new coin that was being launched. I don't know how to add it myself though.

this is actually pretty common in announcement altcoin section, this for example

you could change background colour and set up the target timezones, although this stay at static html picture instead of gif, but once you refreshed the page, it show the actual countdown timer

Please remember you can visit the tournament info page to have a live timer countdown until the tournament starts. Click this link and scroll down to see the timer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I am newbie. I don't know what is Freeroll ? I just have registered freeroll 200mBTC but what I sjould do at the moment ?

Please help me to explain it  !

A Freeroll is a Poker Tournament, it means you don't have to buy anything to enter the tournament. Each person will get a 1000 chips to play and the winner gets a prize.

What you should do at this moment is, if you don't know how to play poker, google the term "how to play Texas Hold'em Poker" And read about it.

If you're confused about time zones, Click this link: http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/blu_1428015600.html
to know about how much time is left for this tournament to start.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I am newbie. I don't know what is Freeroll ? I just have registered freeroll 200mBTC but what I sjould do at the moment ?

Please help me to explain it  !

you do nothing in the meantime

Best way to describe a freeroll is a promotion sort of like free tournament that anyone can enter when the freeroll started, all you have to do, is online, play poker, stay up long and defeat the other participants and win some BTC . The 1st , 2nd and 3rd winner will receive free bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Please help me to explain it  !
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Yap, I have suggested this before.  But they said that it is impossible to add the countdown timer in the OP.

In fact, i have ever seen a thread with countdown timer in the OP, but I forget it and I dont know how to add such kind of countdown timer in OP.

I have seen one myself, I think it was in altcoin section and the countdown was for a new coin that was being launched. I don't know how to add it myself though.

this is actually pretty common in announcement altcoin section, this for example

you could change background colour and set up the target timezones, although this stay at static html picture instead of gif, but once you refreshed the page, it show the actual countdown timer

if i may ask... what is the purpose of having those freerolls?

because if it's to make the players to have some coins to try out the ring games tables... i think you are doing it wrong. no offense meant but, i think the reality is, the winners will only cash it out after they win, because no one plays on the ring game tables, so how can they try?

when if, you make the freerolls to have a standard pay out, like what the other bitcoin poker site do and get some micro tables open, like 0.25/0.5, 0.5/1. maybe, just maybe the winners will get to play the ring games.

ok, so you say you are targeting high stakes players... it's a valid reason for a site. heck, it's where the money is actually because it will bring in high rake... BUT... i think you are marketing it in  a wrong place. as you can see... this forum has LOTS, at least from what i see; of poker players, but rarely HIGH STAKES players. PLUS, from my almost 10yrs of experience as a poker player, i havent seen any poker site do this ridiculous target of being HIGH STAKES upfront when they open. even the most successfull poker website, pokerstars have lots of uber micro and microstakes and they did not started as a HIGH STAKE website...

The purpose of these freerolls is to show the legitimacy of our business, that we have a working platform, and that we do payout our players and do not hold funds.

We have set the freeroll for tomorrow to pay out the Top 3 positions no matter what (see OP for payouts) to see how everyone likes it. We will also be having another 1BTC tournament very soon that will pay out the Top 6 no matter how many players show up.

At this time we are just looking to get players to trust in our website/business and "test" out the system to make sure everything is working correctly.

I appreciate the feedback but at this time we will not be implementing "microstakes" poker tables as I see this as a waste of time, not to mention our software only supports "whole" chip values. This means the lowest value a player can have/spend is 1mBTC (1 chip). We do not support fractional chip values.

Thanks.
Activity: 142
if i may ask... what is the purpose of having those freerolls?

because if it's to make the players to have some coins to try out the ring games tables... i think you are doing it wrong. no offense meant but, i think the reality is, the winners will only cash it out after they win, because no one plays on the ring game tables, so how can they try?

when if, you make the freerolls to have a standard pay out, like what the other bitcoin poker site do and get some micro tables open, like 0.25/0.5, 0.5/1. maybe, just maybe the winners will get to play the ring games.

ok, so you say you are targeting high stakes players... it's a valid reason for a site. heck, it's where the money is actually because it will bring in high rake... BUT... i think you are marketing it in  a wrong place. as you can see... this forum has LOTS, at least from what i see; of poker players, but rarely HIGH STAKES players. PLUS, from my almost 10yrs of experience as a poker player, i havent seen any poker site do this ridiculous target of being HIGH STAKES upfront when they open. even the most successfull poker website, pokerstars have lots of uber micro and microstakes and they did not started as a HIGH STAKE website...

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Congrats to the winners yesterday
too bad i missed it
it was on late time

but maybe i will try today  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Free bonus is still available ? Thanks !

did you read the OP? There is no free bonus here..

There are free rolls tournaments, you can join the free roll and if you win means you get bonus  Wink
CONGRATULATIONS TO TODAYS 200MBTC FREEROLL WINNER: BITBABY

Our next 200mBTC Freeroll will be on Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 at 7:00PM EST.

Click here to register now!

Thank you so much Smiley

I almost lost it twice to the other player 'ocodp..' I don't remember his complete username, but he's a really good player.

The 'AQ' hand got me to the winning position and he thought I was bluffing when I went all in and he called with a KK pair but I wasn't Cheesy And I had made a straight at the river.

Edit: My withdrawal request was processed successfully. My winnings are safely in my wallet. Thanks for that.  Smiley

And I really like that you keep all the funds in a cold storage, so even if a hacker gains access somehow, he won't be able to steal any user's funds.

Thanks bitbaby. And congrats again on the freeroll win!
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
congrats for the winner today ..
have fun all  Grin Wink Wink Kiss
CONGRATULATIONS TO TODAYS 200MBTC FREEROLL WINNER: BITBABY

Our next 200mBTC Freeroll will be on Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 at 7:00PM EST.

Click here to register now!

Thank you so much Smiley

I almost lost it twice to the other player 'ocodp..' I don't remember his complete username, but he's a really good player.

The 'AQ' hand got me to the winning position and he thought I was bluffing when I went all in and he called with a KK pair but I wasn't Cheesy And I had made a straight at the river.

Edit: My withdrawal request was processed successfully. My winnings are safely in my wallet. Thanks for that.  Smiley

And I really like that you keep all the funds in a cold storage, so even if a hacker gains access somehow, he won't be able to steal any user's funds.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Free bonus is still available ? Thanks !
The interface looks beautiful.
When is the next freeroll? is  everybody can get the free roll ? it would be nice  to add a clock down as lots of people suggested.

Thanks for the compliment! Yes, everyone can enter the freerolls. Our next (200mBTC) freeroll is this Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 at 7:00PM EST.

Create an account on our site and click here to register for the 200mBTC freeroll.

Also, the countdown clock is on the tournament page in the link above.
Pages:
Jump to: