Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 39. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
why not make the freeroll a standard pay out system? i mean its a win-win for players and the site. more people get into the money, the more people will get to try the cash games.

IMO, freerolls are there to try the website and hopefully try and play the cash games. so why make it a fewer payouts. do you want players to just cash out after the freerolls because nobody is there to play the cash games.

I think this is a good idea and we have had others recommend this as well.

We will be setting all our freerolls from now on to payout the Top 3 no matter how many players are in the tournament.
no, what?

you are doing the opposite to what you just commented in the quote lol!

what i think you are doing is isolating prizes, so you already know the strongest players that will be most likely to take it...

make it fair
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why not make the freeroll a standard pay out system? i mean its a win-win for players and the site. more people get into the money, the more people will get to try the cash games.

IMO, freerolls are there to try the website and hopefully try and play the cash games. so why make it a fewer payouts. do you want players to just cash out after the freerolls because nobody is there to play the cash games.

I think this is a good idea and we have had others recommend this as well.

We will be setting all our freerolls from now on to payout the Top 3 no matter how many players are in the tournament.
Activity: 142

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
why not tournament starting?

Yep, saw it too but we need to understand that registered players are low, it won't be pretty much be called a tournament if its only 15 people playing.

Prize pool is guaranteed fewer people bigger chances

Yes the pot is fixed and the fewer players the pot stays the same, don't worry there will be about 50 by the time it starts but most/a lot of them will forget it is on and sit out for the hole game until they get kicked, see the same thing all the time.

I missed the 1bitcoin freeroll i was one of the sitouts lol will make sure i make it to this one even if it is smaller pot i want to try the site before depositing as i usually do.

Like i said there will be at least double 15players probably 3x the amount by tuesday.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep, saw it too but we need to understand that registered players are low, it won't be pretty much be called a tournament if its only 15 people playing.

Prize pool is guaranteed fewer people bigger chances
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

What do you mean? The 200mBTC Freeroll will not start until Tuesday March 31st at 7:00PM EST.
Activity: 323
Thank you everyone for the kind words. We are trying our best to provide the community with a legit and secure Bitcoin poker website for players to have fun on.

As we stated before any and all feedback is much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
They probably don't want you mentioning those other sites in their thread, but I'm curious (and so are others, I imagine).  Maybe I/we should start a site neutral bitcoin poker overview thread so that the community can discuss the state of affairs.
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO
Everything looks to be stable now.

We are going to have our 200mBTC Freeroll as we promised. It will be this Tuesday at 7:00PM EST. Please click here to make sure you are registered. The allowed registrants have been increased to from 50 to 200.

This tournament will have the same payout structure has the 1BTC Freeroll:

-Between 1-50 participants payout 100% (200mBTC) to 1 winner

-Between 51-200 participants payout Top 3 spots
1st: 100mBTC
2nd: 60mBTC
3rd: 40mBTC

Please remember the payouts are based on players that actually show up to the tournaments NOT just registered. For example if 100 people register for the tournament but only 30 show up, the tournament will pay out 100% to 1 winner. If 51 or more show up, the Top 3 spots will be paid.

We have also enabled late registration for this tournament as well as No-shows. The time for these has been set to 30 minutes.

Thanks everyone and good luck!

Nice, site loaded right away for me today.  I made an account and registered for your freeroll on Tuesday.  I was a faithful sealswithclubs player for 2.5 years so I'm sad they they're gone (or back but for WINDOWS only).  Good to see that there's a poker site that allows play in the browser.

I am in there tuesday i will give them that it is a nice feel to the site and the fact you don't need to download exe and can play from browser only appeals more to me, i too was playing at seals/swc but to many problems at the moment, i will be playing there again but chances are that will only be for a couple of the sunday mtt's.

I did play the 1btc freeroll before it went down and was happy with the site, will be looking to see if it picks up many players over the coming weeks/months. Hard industry to get a foot hold in..

Yah, but it seems like these guys are doing things right in that they aren't pushing weird exes and their browser client actually seems to function.  (betcoin's just crashes on me anytime I've tried it).  I'm sad that seals went down cos I loved 'em so much but currently, imo, there's a big gap for bitcoin poker.  Perhaps these guys can fill it!

You are right these guys are trying to do it properly add the ease in which you can start a game when you want to without loading or crashing out then they have big thumbs up from me too Smiley Will be honest i never tried 'betcoins' pokersite, There is a gap in the market for a new poker site and the funny thing like 4 come out in 2 days, i would say this has the edge though even though has similar software to one of the others.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I hope the next free roll will be smooth, no more people trying to Ddos the site.
legendary

We are going to have our 200mBTC Freeroll as we promised. It will be this Tuesday at 7:00PM EST. Please click here to make sure you are registered. The allowed registrants have been increased to from 50 to 200.

Please remember the payouts are based on players that actually show up to the tournaments NOT just registered. For example if 100 people register for the tournament but only 30 show up, the tournament will pay out 100% to 1 winner. If 51 or more show up, the Top 3 spots will be paid.

We have also enabled late registration for this tournament as well as No-shows. The time for these has been set to 30 minutes.

Nice, site loaded right away for me today.  I made an account and registered for your freeroll on Tuesday.  I was a faithful sealswithclubs player for 2.5 years so I'm sad they they're gone (or back but for WINDOWS only).  Good to see that there's a poker site that allows play in the browser.

I am in there tuesday i will give them that it is a nice feel to the site and the fact you don't need to download exe and can play from browser only appeals more to me, i too was playing at seals/swc but to many problems at the moment, i will be playing there again but chances are that will only be for a couple of the sunday mtt's.

I did play the 1btc freeroll before it went down and was happy with the site, will be looking to see if it picks up many players over the coming weeks/months. Hard industry to get a foot hold in..

Yah, but it seems like these guys are doing things right in that they aren't pushing weird exes and their browser client actually seems to function.  (betcoin's just crashes on me anytime I've tried it).  I'm sad that seals went down cos I loved 'em so much but currently, imo, there's a big gap for bitcoin poker.  Perhaps these guys can fill it!
Thank you. We hope both of you enjoy your time at BitcoinPoker.gg!

We would also like to let everyone know that Deposits and Withdrawals are now available.

If you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 252
www.CloudThink.IO

legendary

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
don't bother - while you were dealing with your "issues", a dozen other bitcoin poker rooms were opened and players went there...
We have switched over to a new host. The site is not being ddos'ed. Its down because of a different issue. We will let everyone know once the issue is fixed.

Thanks.
Activity: 196
Scam / Scammer Hunter
still down for unknown reasons. i have a feeling you need to change your hosting company.

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because www.bitcoinpoker.gg took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_TIMED_OUT

do you want me to host it from my hosting service? its free dont worry about payments.. i provide hosting service for free unless its a hacking website or hacking forum or bombing forum and illegal stuffs.

hit me in public or pm if you need more details.

unlimited bandwidth, unlimited space.
Pages:
Jump to: