Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 41. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Wow, congrats!
I missed the tournament  Sad I got held up in work and couldn't get out.
Sorry OP and I hope you soon fix the nuisance caused by some bad people.
Activity: 93
Merit: 12
I was paid , thank you for your reactivity
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
atleast have the courtesy to pay up atleast to 5 or the final table... Its a waste of time having to get to the final table and then suddenly site went down.. You shouldn't be opening the site if there are still bugs to fix or securities to tighten..

It was clearly stated before the game the winner takes all. Do you know why it was a freeroll that is so if something like what happened happens then no one loses out. He was good enough to put a btc into the post and let you guys try the site out and report any bugs you find etc can't complain because the site is not up to scratch on the opening night unless you pay good money which you never.. Congrats to the winners  Wink

The pay out was changed it isn't winner takes all. Pretty much the Ddoser will try to black mail the site again
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
atleast have the courtesy to pay up atleast to 5 or the final table... Its a waste of time having to get to the final table and then suddenly site went down.. You shouldn't be opening the site if there are still bugs to fix or securities to tighten..

It was clearly stated before the game the winner takes all. Do you know why it was a freeroll that is so if something like what happened happens then no one loses out. He was good enough to put a btc into the post and let you guys try the site out and report any bugs you find etc can't complain because the site is not up to scratch on the opening night unless you pay good money which you never.. Congrats to the winners  Wink

You are actually mistaken.. Tournament info said that if 50+ registered. paytable will changed. Ofcourse you can't complain, you where not on the last 5 - 10.. Anyway, im not arguing with you.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary
Our #1 priority right now is to get the winners of the tournament paid out and then try to resolve the issues with the DDOS.

We have decided it would be best to pay out Top 3 at 500/300/200 since the tournament did not finish.

We need the following players to PM us via Bitcointalk with their email they used to registered so we can verify who they are before paying them out.

1. rody (500mbtc)
2. Vibe (300mbtc)
3. matthew99 (200mbtc)

We can discuss anything else further in PM.

Thanks everyone for working with us.
a very wise decision for the players who survived until the last 3 players
thanks admin..
I want consolation!  Cheesy Im #4  Cry

Well it was a nice game rody. Good job. I still wish for consolation prize. lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Our #1 priority right now is to get the winners of the tournament paid out and then try to resolve the issues with the DDOS.

We have decided it would be best to pay out Top 3 at 500/300/200 since the tournament did not finish.

We need the following players to PM us via Bitcointalk with their email they used to registered so we can verify who they are before paying them out.

1. rody (500mbtc)
2. Vibe (300mbtc)
3. matthew99 (200mbtc)

We can discuss anything else further in PM.

Thanks everyone for working with us.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
That the best way, fix the issue make strong your site from any attack, including a nuclear attack first Tongue
after everything is finished and nice, and then run your site with interesting events ..
Chat Convo with support

Whats wrong
Jayson
08:44
We posted on the forums. We are continueing to have issues with DDOS even though we implemented DDOS protection. We are discussing it now.
john
site went down on the last 4-5 players..
Jayson
Site went down on last 3 players. We have the players logged that were in the last 3 spots
john
08:45
or 3
how will the winners be chosen
Jayson
We are discussing it now
john
having the pot splitted on the 3 will be unfair for atleast the top 5 or even the final table
as we all have it on our minds that only 1 can win
Jayson
08:48
We are discussing it and will update everyone soon.
john
alright. hope you guys get it fixed.. and a simple cloudflare will no work
Jayson
Yes we have realized that unfortunately. Thank you
john
08:49
ill stay tuned on the forum. thank you.

So i guess tournament is over...
Activity: 3
Chill bro they are doing fine.
1. Issue with login and registration.
2. Site went down.
3. Failed to enable late registrations.
4. Failed paytable information.. Even tho many players are no shows, you should stick to the paytable when the tournament started.
5. No mods to  moderate the chat.
6. On the final table.. Site went down.

What's next? Winner/s not getting paid? Withdrawals not going tru? Deposits not crediting? hmmm
Activity: 3
Got 3rd! Was a very fun tournament that last 5 was brutal! Here are some images of the end. Hope I get paid, look forward to using the site in the future!

http://i.imgur.com/v57ucZE.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ze8Kghq.png
http://i.imgur.com/z7Btky4.png
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We apologize but we continue to get DDOS'ed. We are working hard to get these issued resolved once and for all, but its becoming very difficult.

Give us a few to sort out what we want to do to get you guys paid out. No more tournaments will run until we can sort these issues out.

I will update everyone shortly.

Sorry everyone for the inconvenience.
legendary
alright man , Angry Sad Sad Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
ended up in 8, please give me also Smiley
legendary
damn ,site down ..why why ?
 Shocked Sad Angry Huh
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
what happen ? seems website is ofline
 Huh Huh Huh
And when its almost over.. site went down!... Pay the TOP5!
I only saw three players before site down
Pages:
Jump to: