Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 45. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
be your self

I haven't checked how many participants are already enrolled but I hope we can get above 50 because I would prefer that top 3 positions get paid. I recently played a tournament where I came 3rd but wasn't paid anything because the reward was for only 1st position and it was quite disappointing.

last time i checked was around 40 participants, expect to increase coz the tournament will start for 2 days more

We are now up to 44 players registered for the 1 BTC Freeroll! Only 1 day left to register. Do not miss your chance. REGISTER NOW by clicking here.
less than 23 hours is only about 45 users registered in the freeroll 1btc ..
it means that we have a chance to win 1 BTC in full if win the tourney ? right
Activity: 448

I haven't checked how many participants are already enrolled but I hope we can get above 50 because I would prefer that top 3 positions get paid. I recently played a tournament where I came 3rd but wasn't paid anything because the reward was for only 1st position and it was quite disappointing.

last time i checked was around 40 participants, expect to increase coz the tournament will start for 2 days more

We are now up to 44 players registered for the 1 BTC Freeroll! Only 1 day left to register. Do not miss your chance. REGISTER NOW by clicking here.

That is good news last time i looked that was at 30s so we have about 23 hours to go which 50 should be reached Smiley If it isn't but it is close like 47 would you still let it start or won't the software let it? I will let a few friends know hopefully it fills in time Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

just regeistered and hope ladyluck was with me when the tourney

Thanks for registering! Good luck!

Hello friend,

Would you please add the countdown timer of the 1BTC freeroll in OP?
I think it would be great Smiley

I do not think this is possible. We would have to manual update it every so often. I think the best option would be to visit this page and keep it open to get an update of when the tournament is.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Hello friend,

Would you please add the countdown timer of the 1BTC freeroll in OP?
I think it would be great Smiley

Activity: 378
be your self
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
27th 7:00PM EST is near now, how many players have enrolled?

It seems very competitive in the tournament.  Currently 33 players   Shocked

I have won a 30 players tour before, I hope I can win this time as well, 1btc prize is awesome.   Shocked
Activity: 812
Ok, we have successfully updated the 1BTC Freeroll to payout with the following structure:

-Between 1-50 entrants the Freeroll will payout 1 winner at 100% (1BTC)

-Between 51-250 entrants the Freeroll will payout in the following structure:
1st Place = 500mBTC (0.5BTC)
2nd Place = 300mBTC (0.3BTC)
3rd Place = 200mBTC (0.2BTC)

If you could please login and verify that the payout structure looks good on your end, it would be much appreciated.

You can do this by clicking "Play", going to the "Tournaments" tab, clicking the 1BTC Freeroll, then clicking the "Tournament Info" button on the bottom left. The payout structure should be about half way down.

Thanks again!

Nice promotion that is definitely the way to do it lets hope you get cash players attracted after this generous freeroll, i am signed up and ready for the tourny i will make sure i have a reminder because i don't want to miss it Smiley Was a nice simple process thank you.

Thank you. Glad to hear it was an easy process for you to register for the freeroll.

Good luck at the freeroll!
Activity: 448
Nice promotion that is definitely the way to do it lets hope you get cash players attracted after this generous freeroll, i am signed up and ready for the tourny i will make sure i have a reminder because i don't want to miss it Smiley Was a nice simple process thank you.
Site is down, can't open it on my browser.

Site opens just fine for me. Are you still unable to open the site?

I had same problem had to clear cache and cookies. Landing page is nice,but software is very bad & cheap you can not compete with Seals/Betcoin with current software

While the software might not look as good as Seals/Betcoin, it still functions properly as poker software should. And in this case I think functionality is more important than looks.

In the future we will definitely keep in mind updating the software to have a more intuitive look.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I had same problem had to clear cache and cookies. Landing page is nice,but software is very bad & cheap you can not compete with Seals/Betcoin with current software

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can't login, it says "Error: Failed to connect to www.bitcoinpoker.gg port 8087: Network unreachable"

Are you working on maintenance or something else?

Yes sir. We had some issues. Working to resolve them now.

Site should be back up and running.

We also had a small hiccup during the maintenance and unfortunately any users registered for the 200mBTC Freeroll will need to register again by clicking here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any issues.
legendary
Activity: 812

haha loving the domain name this will stick in players heads. Other option would be .nh if they did it.  Grin
I can't login, it says "Error: Failed to connect to www.bitcoinpoker.gg port 8087: Network unreachable"

Yes sir. We had some issues. Working to resolve them now.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Pages:
Jump to: