Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker - page 47. (Read 54271 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Price still available?

Sorry I do not understand the question.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't feed the trolls
Price still available?
Ok, we have successfully updated the 1BTC Freeroll to payout with the following structure:

-Between 1-50 entrants the Freeroll will payout 1 winner at 100% (1BTC)

-Between 51-250 entrants the Freeroll will payout in the following structure:
1st Place = 500mBTC (0.5BTC)
2nd Place = 300mBTC (0.3BTC)
3rd Place = 200mBTC (0.2BTC)

If you could please login and verify that the payout structure looks good on your end, it would be much appreciated.

You can do this by clicking "Play", going to the "Tournaments" tab, clicking the 1BTC Freeroll, then clicking the "Tournament Info" button on the bottom left. The payout structure should be about half way down.

Thanks again!
It is an awesome grand opening freeroll

Just registered and can't wait for it lol.

but why you not split the prize? lets say 1st winner 0.5btc, 2nd 0.3btc, and 3rd 0.2btc

I think that would be more interesting.

But of course that's just my opinion.

We thought about doing this but we wanted to give the winner an opportunity to win big and make it worth their time. Also, since the tournament has already started accepting registrations we are unable to change the payouts for the current 1BTC freeroll.

We will be doing at least 3-4 more 1BTC freerolls in the next few weeks and could possibly change those to pay the Top 3 if that is what a majority of our players would like to see.

I like the idea of if the freeroll has 50 or more players pay Top 3, otherwise if the freeroll has less then 50 pay the winner 100%.

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

actually not a good idea, you should split the prize to #1-5 if there is more players to avoid the "accusation" you know this forum is quite proactive in thinking that " if i lose gambling, sites must be cheating " so to actually counter this, i think you should split the prize, most of the freerolls in other site did this, and I registered too, hope to win the freerolls later up

When we created the freerolls our thought process was to essentially "title" the winner with a prize of 1 Bitcoin. What this meant to us was that anybody could register and come and win a free bitcoin whether they had no bitcoins or already had some.

What we overlooked is the fact that we are a new company and have not built up a reputation yet.

Our coders found a way to be able to take the freeroll offline without losing all current registrations and reimporting everyone that was already registered, as well as changing the payout structure. We will change the payout structure within the hour and let everyone know via a post on bitcointalk to let you know when its complete so that you can go and verify.

Thanks for providing us with feedback and ideas. It helps us tremendously.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Good promotion. I have registered.
May I ask questions :
1. What happens if the participants less than 250 untill tourney time ?, will the tourney be cancelled ?

2. How much is min withdrawal ?

Thank you

as what stated in the withdraw tab, the minimum withdraw is 1Chip worth as 0.001BTC http://prntscr.com/6kn5n5

We thought about doing this but we wanted to give the winner an opportunity to win big and make it worth their time. Also, since the tournament has already started accepting registrations we are unable to change the payouts for the current 1BTC freeroll.

How can you say you are unable to change the payout? I think all site owner can change their rules as they want. In this case since your freeroll is not started yet, I'm pretty sure you change it.

Let's make this first grand opening freeroll more attractive, and avoid "accusation" as what arallmuus said.

Please think about it.

Since its their money and site, Its their rules and lets just hope that it will be slit up prize pool
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
May I ask questions :
1. What happens if the participants less than 250 untill tourney time ?, will the tourney be cancelled ?

Thank you

as what stated in the withdraw tab, the minimum withdraw is 1Chip worth as 0.001BTC http://prntscr.com/6kn5n5

How can you say you are unable to change the payout? I think all site owner can change their rules as they want. In this case since your freeroll is not started yet, I'm pretty sure you change it.

Let's make this first grand opening freeroll more attractive, and avoid "accusation" as what arallmuus said.

Please think about it.

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
No Downloads - Our Poker Tables are HTML5 so there is absolutely nothing you have to download to get started.

This is the greatest feature of them all because people like me could play while on the go on their mobile devices Cool
May I ask questions :

Thank you

1. The freeroll tournament will start no matter how many participants register.

2. At this time the minimum withdrawal is 1mBTC or 1 chip, which is .001BTC.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

but why you not split the prize? lets say 1st winner 0.5btc, 2nd 0.3btc, and 3rd 0.2btc

We will be doing at least 3-4 more 1BTC freerolls in the next few weeks and could possibly change those to pay the Top 3 if that is what a majority of our players would like to see.

I like the idea of if the freeroll has 50 or more players pay Top 3, otherwise if the freeroll has less then 50 pay the winner 100%.

actually not a good idea, you should split the prize to #1-5 if there is more players to avoid the "accusation" you know this forum is quite proactive in thinking that " if i lose gambling, sites must be cheating " so to actually counter this, i think you should split the prize, most of the freerolls in other site did this, and I registered too, hope to win the freerolls later up
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
May I ask questions :

Thank you

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

+1, this can be more attractive, other poker sites like betcoin and luckyflop both set prizes like this pattern.

If the players more than 50, set prizes for top 5 or top 10 is better.

Smiley  But all depends on the boss of this site.

I agree this would avoid people making stories that the winner was a staff of the site.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Done and done.
Site looks great, looking forward to playing there.
Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback and we look forward to seeing you at the freerolls!
Activity: 812
BitcoinPoker.gg is having our grand opening 1BTC Freeroll (Winner takes all!) this
Friday March 27th, 2015 at 7:00PM EST.

Easy Freeroll Registration. Don't Miss Out! Register Now.

Why Play with us?

• Quick Withdrawals - Withdrawal your Bitcoins quick. We personally verify each withdrawal for security purposes.
  • Quick Deposits - Funds are deposited instantly into your account after (2) confirmations on the blockchain.
  • Safe Transactions - All transactions are verified from multiple confirmations using the Blockchain.info API. We also have a sitewide SSL Certificate.
  • Cold Storage - All bitcoins are stored safely offline in cold storage until the moment a withdrawal is placed.
  • No Downloads - Our Poker Tables are HTML5 so there is absolutely nothing you have to download to get started.

Feedback is much appreciated!

For fast support contact us on Live Chat
Email Support: [email protected]

Done and done.
Site looks great, looking forward to playing there.
Thanks
Nice site! Registered and hope will win something in the free roll Grin

Thanks for the compliment and good luck at the freeroll! Smiley
Nice site! Registered and hope will win something in the free roll Grin
Nice, registered, I even thought it is betcoinpoker, lol.

And found it is a new site, haha, and where is daily 200m freeroll? I couldn't find it.

Congrats guys, we have a new site to play poker.  Grin

The daily 200mBTC registration can be found in the Tournaments tab of your User Dashboard. You can also click here to go directly to the tournament register page.

Thanks for registering!
Activity: 840
Nice, registered, I even thought it is betcoinpoker, lol.

And found it is a new site, haha, and where is daily 200m freeroll? I couldn't find it.

Congrats guys, we have a new site to play poker.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: