Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 2. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I do not think that bitcoin is a bubble. Bitcoin will prove that he is not a bubble over and over again. Gradually, people will understand that the crypto currency is our future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I feel like i'm back in 2013-2014 with these markets. Final updated point to the thread, basically everything that happend in 2013. Some would claim it's because of news, i would claim this is natural.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In the future, several altcoins will probably occupy the first three places at a price. Bitcoin will retire, but this will not happen in this year.  Smiley
this is possible, unless people will treat bitcoin as gold and will hold it for long term, less in day to day  circulation - higher price
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
It seems to me that this is a temporary phenomenon. The usual market situation. "Messenger from the future," giving a forecast for the price of 100,000 bitcoins in 2019 can not be mistaken. Grin I expect growth.  Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Let's expect another sharp increase again, this scenario is familiar this was like September last year when China banned its citizen of bitcoin. Instead of bursting the bubble the price reached a big ATH.
Activity: 308
In the future, several altcoins will probably occupy the first three places at a price. Bitcoin will retire, but this will not happen in this year.  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bubble going to correction because many investors going to altcoins to make good profit with new altcoins wich have potential

I agree with you, I think bitcoin is not interesting anymore, because there are so many newly emerging coins that have better ideas and potential in the future, besides, maybe since bitcoin prices go down, people are also hooked on panic sells, so bitcoin prices are getting decreased
Activity: 280
It's too early for us to put an end to the bitcoin. We still have to watch the take-off of bitcoin. I think that the price for bitcoin should soar to unbelievable values. Too much money has been invested in bitcoin, so he will not die yet.
Activity: 420
Bubble going to correction because many investors going to altcoins to make good profit with new altcoins wich have potential
Activity: 658
First I do not accept Bitcoin price increase as a bubble.  Second  people make this kind of assertion to make themselves feel good as they have missed on Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has come s long way to get to this point.  The value and potential Bitcoin present is matchless by any asset or currency. If you don't want to miss out on future increase,  this is the time to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
All the people still waiting for BTC correction remind me of myself during my first visits to dentists.
I was always so afraid of procedure that i was in shock entire time it happened and i always had a good teeth , nobody drilled anything in my teeth until i was 22.
Corrections are going on every week.
drop from 20 to 11K in 3 weeks? Are you kidding me? When big horrible 2008 happened, it dropped DOW from 14 to 11K and everybody was suicidal AF. BTC can drop 3K in the morning and everybody goes....yeah well ....its volatile lately, i better invest in some IOTA that multiplies every month, more profit in it.
I think BTC have a chance to get out of it without a buble crisis's. Because people panic less when they see real picture. There is no good old SEC commission to stop trading when rich people loose too much money.There is no regulation to stop fair trading in 17:30, so nice brokers can go snort some drugs out of stripper ass. Its 24/7 real deal free transparent open market.
Activity: 126
It seems to me that in the near future bitcoin is preparing for another record jump, when its cost will reach $ 30,000.
Hysteria is again being pumped up in the mass media about the fact that bitcoin will collapse.
So, the founders of Bitcoin Cash are trying to organize a massive pressure on Bitcoin and recognize their currency as a real bitcoin.
In South Korea the government is trying to crush the crypto-exchanges.
All this is reminiscent of the situation in September 2017 when crypto-exchanges were closed in China. However, despite this, bitcoin then sharply increased.
Activity: 308
Now it's time for all you guys to jump into BTC bottom. After many fake news, it's getting up back!
Invest with your own risk, all news are just for reference. Think carefully before doing something on your money!
Activity: 8
It will take a large event to hit Bitcoin's price.  The first bubble pops happened when there was serious FUD hitting the market, like the Gox hack.  I think the ICO market is full of scams, and will likely be the next culprit for tanking the market, but it will take another year at least for that to happen.   

I know a former hedgefund-owner, and all of his contacts are moving into crypto very soon. They're trying to wrap up work to get cryptos in portfolios.
Activity: 67
Btc market now is down due to the one largest cryptocurrency the korean exhange readying a bill to ban cryptocurrency. But dont panic its to time ti buy more btc

Yeah, I also heard that news, and now expect that we will see again threads about "bitcoin bursting". Actually, the news is just a FUD, it was actually seizing exchanges that the government think has some irregularities.
Activity: 154
Let that bubble burst if you believe that bitcoin is a bubble. This has been said thousand times and look on where bitcoin is, still thinking that bitcoin is a bubble? Comparing the chart from few years ago? You can have that technical analysis and comparison but we had different thoughts about bitcoin. If bitcoin is a bubble from this years mid run it should pop but what happened, it didn't. So when it reached $14,000 , $15,000 - $20,000 - $100,000 - $1,000,000 it is still a bubble?
Activity: 280
Btc market now is down due to the one largest cryptocurrency the korean exhange readying a bill to ban cryptocurrency. But dont panic its to time ti buy more btc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Correction in bitcoin will be very soon. Everyone knows that there is no constant growth. But how much bitcoin will be corrected is another matter. But the fact that it will later grow in value to its former heights and even higher is a fact.
I think many people say this because of the growing prices. They think that price is like an air and bitcoin is like a balloon and there will be a limit and after that this balloon will burst due to huge investment. But it is not the reality. The reality is this that bitcoin is world number 1 crypto and may there are some people who do not want bitcoin to be number 1. That’s why they give such false statement about bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
Now bitcoin price3 correction happened it will trade between 13000$ to 17000$ where short ttime investors takes profit . Now market moving towards altcoins more coins are getting attention and also it is competing against traditional trading platform . Crypto currency market now ruling.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain
Will we ever see a day where ETH is worth more than BTC? I feel like ETH is going to grow much more this year than BTC!
Actually BTC is very stable,I think is better trade with ETH in sort time.
Pages:
Jump to: