Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 8. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

We don't really know anything about bitcoin been a bubble, but the correction is meaning of whales ding profits.
Activity: 364
Not yet blowing. A small correction before another growth. I think next goals are 25-30k.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
I don't think so. Calling Bitcoin a bursting bubble is insult of Bitcoin in itself. If Bitcoin bubble burst ? Whole crypto globe will burst with it. That's the same thing I heard when Bitcoin reached $ 6000 but I think it's not going to happen. Biggest market cap Bitcoin has. Investors, even general public believe in Bitcoin. I'm not a future predictor after all but this is something I can feel. Bitcoin will grow, grow and grow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A bubble for a year already. Probaly a bubble in another year.

BUT WARNING: ITS A BUBBLE! ...OKAY?

(newspaper in 30 years: Dont invest in bitcoin bubble! Risky investment as bitcoin just dropped below 330.000 dollar! - experts say.)
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Bitcoin is not a bubble and therefore it can not burst. I think that the crypto currency is a new age in the economy. But people do not understand this yet, so they are afraid of cryptos...
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
What if not? A lot of people are selling and expecting this correction, and if whales have enough appetite to eat them all - there will be no correction, to everyone's surprise.

That's quite possible. There are so many new people entering the crypto market, that most exchanges are having huge delays (several weeks) with approving registrations and some of them even temporarily disabled them as they can't process so many people. There's an avalanche of new buyers trying to get in. So if there will be some correction, it will be bought up very quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The bubble is not even inflated yet to burst! We are going towards 100,000 USD per coin before 2018 and then 1 Million a coin. Bitcoin is going to revolutionize the world for good. To answer to your ques, yes, there will be a correction but btc will come out of it even stronger than it is now.
Activity: 59
Some say it is a bubble, other say its not, but no one can see the future so we will just have to wait and see. The rise in 2017 is extreme, everything is pumping, hopefully the bear market does not come soon Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Every booming community are always being called a bubble,dont worry mortgage car loans house etc in the u.s was called bubbles too and look at them now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Things dont look too good for Bitcoin right now, it's heading for a dip, but how long will this carry on.
Altcoins are taking advantage of this situation and rising steadily.
Activity: 222
If bitcoin was in a bubble then i would think it would of popped quite some time ago. It looks like its stopped rising in price but im quite confident also that it will rise to $20K again and from there higher.
Activity: 294
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I dont think bitcoin's up move is bubble because now a days more and more countries accepting bitcoin and bitcoin's demand increasing huge so bitcoin going high and high and also technically bitcoin need a small correction so that other investor can enter in bitcoin, and also bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins. And also as bitcoin will remains stable for sometimes , its good for up move.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
I see this as correction.
I believe this is caused by network spam, FUD and BCH. We had the same situation recently, right?
Besides, i see big difference in price on some exchanges, for example on yobit 1btc is nearly $18K while on polo it is $16.4K. Time to buy.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Bitcoin has experienced these like most of the time. The fact that it endured these kind of events made it stronger and more valuable. Its value is getting so unstable and decreases right now, but we have already seen this happening before and there is nothing new to this, it will still rise and people will go crazy about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Bitcoins is indeed falling hard this time and i am kinda nervous because of that thing it is kinda alarming too. But i am putting all my trust in that thing and i am just taking that opportunity as an positive thing i buy bitcoins more because i know that before this year ends the bitcoins will rise again and that time i will probably gonna secured my money but still i will save enough bitcoins in case that bitcoins will still pump a lot
Activity: 448
Merit: 109

It doesnt look like a bubble anymore though. Yes it was on a non-stop rise but it seems to stabilizing now. $20K was a high amount but now it looks like it's stabilized at $17-18K mark. Bitcoin is taking a nap while Altcoins take over the show abit, and we see coins like Ripple and Ethereum taking over.

Well graph of growth per price per fiat currency shows us that it looks like a bubble. Why I say that? Because from the past like 3 months it is grown like never before and line went straight up! Media did their job here and are still doing great job by advertising bitcoin like everyday I hear about it. Even ordinary people started to talk about it - which can be can raise some thoughts about the bubble. Maybe this bubble is small compared to housing bubble or dot com bubble, but you can see exponetial growth and many new people entering in need to earn more money. Bitcoin and other alts need to break through this phase it is healthy in a sence that more people are starting to read what are cryptocurrencies in gerneral.

Bitcoin is simply not worth that money as it is now, because it can't cope with simple problem - transaction fees and confirmation time, thats why we have seen nice growth of many other altcoins because people buy BTC and see that its not functioning and they are trying to divide "their investments" into alts where you can really get rich quicker if you time the market well. Thats why you are right there "alts are slowly taking over" as they offer better features than bitcoin until and when we get LN, thing is that most people will ask you what are your holdings in bitcoin, not what are your holdings in dash, ethereum etc. As being the first it will stay but not sure for how long if something doesn't change. BTC is expensive for people that want to own 1 or more and they are trying to find next big thing in alts.

Many people enter bitcoin not because they want to use it but because of money they can gain which is why it is dangereus. Good thing is that it is on GLOBAL scale, which means that we might not be at the top phase. Its all unstable and can crush, but it doesn't mean it will. It is something different than stocks since this was disigned to have real purpose - to be a currency but many people see it as speculative asset.

It looks like a bubble to me tbh, but lets wait and see, for the long run we should be okay I guess.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
haha, why can you just look at the chart and give the useless prediction? Bitcoin has own value and it is the king of coin. There is no thing can make it die.
Activity: 353
the thing is though that every day more and more people that have never owned any crypto are buying into bitcoin so as long as the demand keeps increasing than it won't be popping anytime soon at all. All the corrections that these so called experts talk about are a thing of the past, just before this huge rise they were all saying that it was going to pop at 7k. I think it's going to hit 50k sometime soon because i even hear people at work talking about btc now that are not even into crypto. Companies in Japan are giving out bitcoin bonuses to employees as an extra gift for there hard work all year, does that sound like a bubble about to burst to you?
Activity: 280
Merit: 108

It doesnt look like a bubble anymore though. Yes it was on a non-stop rise but it seems to stabilizing now. $20K was a high amount but now it looks like it's stabilized at $17-18K mark. Bitcoin is taking a nap while Altcoins take over the show abit, and we see coins like Ripple and Ethereum taking over.
Activity: 72
Bitcoins is for sure a bubble but the question really is, when it will burst? With its standing right now in the market, I'd say it has still more years to live.

i think bitcoin will burst if its value can reach  really really high lets say 1million dollars or also if the supply of bitcoins has run out, then it could probably burst but based on the current situation right now bitcoin will not yet burst because bitcoin is currently on its honey moon phase therfor it can still go a long run. yet there were still many alternative coins out there to choose from if bitcoin will end or vanished someday because of this bubble controversy. 

I don't think the supply of bitcoin will run out. To think of it, bitcoin is just a digital currency. Will bitcoin burst?, yes but not because of supply shortage.
Pages:
Jump to: