Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 9. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Bitcoins is for sure a bubble but the question really is, when it will burst? With its standing right now in the market, I'd say it has still more years to live.

i think bitcoin will burst if its value can reach  really really high lets say 1million dollars or also if the supply of bitcoins has run out, then it could probably burst but based on the current situation right now bitcoin will not yet burst because bitcoin is currently on its honey moon phase therfor it can still go a long run. yet there were still many alternative coins out there to choose from if bitcoin will end or vanished someday because of this bubble controversy. 
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think it will take some time. I believe that until the end of 2018 Bitcoin will grow even stronger and will be worth more than $ 15,000, and what will happen next year will be a surprise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
What if not? A lot of people are selling and expecting this correction, and if whales have enough appetite to eat them all - there will be no correction, to everyone's surprise.

Yes, I also see that many people sell at the top of the price. And I'm surprised that whales have such an appetite. If the price does not correlate, it will be another confirmation that bitcoin is something else that does not lend itself to any laws of the economy and the financial market.
Of course there'll be a correction or a crash,  I want to hear someone brave enough to say when. Show me someone who'll say,
"bitcoin is going to correct in two weeks by 40%."  Now that is bold and insightful. Every free market has a rise and correction.
so there's nothing insightful about warning of crashes.  People were saying bitcoin was going to correct at $5000, saying it couldn't get much higher.
Activity: 434
Looks like it will have some correction and will make another support,not going to burst its morelikely it will go bull run more.

Right. If those anti-bitcoin will not stop spreading FUD and making "bubble statements" then we should not stop to counter it. They say it will burst now but btc stabilizes instead.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Welcome to Bitcoin, yes it already goes up and then crashes...remember when it went up from $.18 to $.65 ...then crashed down to $.20...then another time it went all the way to $120 then crashed down to $28...then it went all the way to $1200 and then crashed down to $200...etc...
if it bursts expect it to boom again
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
Looks like it will have some correction and will make another support,not going to burst its morelikely it will go bull run more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Bitcoin bubble. Like Jamie Dimon said. OK let's averyone bitcoin is bubble. I will keep my BTC. Do you think that I care about people talking about bitcoin bubble. There is no influence in my opinion about bitcoin. bitcoin is the most profitable investment recently.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
i am hearing this when bitcoin was trading for 4000$ and now the same buble is trading for 17000$. if this is really going to happen then i am ready to buy this bubble in the dip.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
More and more people are investing with each passing day. I do not think it is a bubble to explode.
There will be a fall but there is no bubble is going to burst.
Activity: 280
What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Time will show everything, correction will be necessary, the only question is how much the drawdown will be. Great changes were 2-3, when the gap was simply staggering. And now we see that everything is normal, there is movement.
Activity: 72
Bitcoins is for sure a bubble but the question really is, when it will burst? With its standing right now in the market, I'd say it has still more years to live.
Activity: 686
It may or may not happen, bitcoin price is very volatile. Correction will happen but calling it a bubble every time it hits all time high really doesnt makes sense to me anymore, this is my opinion. Everytime bitcoin rally , I always see this kind of post or news. that "Bitcoin is in bubble and will soon burst", Just kinda funny how someone so confident to tell that bitcoin is indeed in a bubble without concrete basis. We all know though that everything has it's end but we don't know when. It's just a matter of time but no one can really tell.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Mortgage in the U.S is a bubble,the cars and other things are bubbles so you dont have to worry BTC is a bubble yes? will it collapse fast? no.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
LOL! I've heard of this nonsense of "the bubble is going to burst" since Bitcoin was only worth $100.

It will indeed have a price correction (it's very much overbought today) but that's hardly a "bubble that is going to burst".

Live with it.... Bitcoin is HERE TO STAY and especially GROW STRONGER.

It might be look like that, but as we can see bitcoins became stronger since the beginning and always be stronger since we see and experience its potential from ups and downs. It surely will face its correction  but it doesn't mean like a bubble burst
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
The market is very overheated right now. There will be correction for sure, but nobody knows when exactly and how deep/long. I suppose the current BTC correction is just the local one.
Activity: 65
One false move of our big investors can make the bitcoin burst. I guess its up to the whales and sharks of bitcoin. Once bitcoin is shaken it would cause panic to everyone.
Activity: 246
possibly! As soon as confidence in the bitcoin  is shaken, a fear could sweep through investors leading to bitcoin’s collapse.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
It is indeed expected to dump very soon but I am not sure how much. Can anyone here estimate how much percentage bitcoin usually drop after an all time high? I really hope that is wouldn't be greater than 25%.
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Not right now, the coin is just getting new money into Bitcoin so the price is about to go up very soon.
Activity: 196
Now many people say that within a week or a maximum of two there will be a correlation of the bitcoin price. Even if the price goes down, by January it will rise again. Futures cost 17,000 for January, and for February 18,000. So this is insurance. And it does not seem that there was a noticeable decline in interest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: