Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 6. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The price is already coming back from the dip yesterday. I hope it will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
hope it is just christmas rush feels and still hoping that the price will start to catch up very very soon
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
This is a correction not a bublle bursting,yes we did went to great highs without any reall reason for it or coverage behind it and thats why are we seeing corection.Bursting is happening when trust is lost and all hopes are gone wich isnt the case with crypto atm this are just weak hands

This is just holidays! This is Chrismass. So nothing to worry. After new year we'll see bitcoin 20000$ and all alts will rise again!
Activity: 65
It is really the big problem right now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and slow transaction process, if there is a reason for bitcoins to burst. I guess it is because of that.
Activity: 133
Now the price has simply rolled back. Big players will buy bitcoin at a minimum and the price will go up again. The price will return to 19 000 within a week or two.
Yes, It is more realistic situation. But look how much cost bitcoin transaction fee
https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
Now it's more then 1200 satoshis/byte. I wouldn't want to have bitcoins with such big fee and wait for a few days or weeks to complete a transaction
Activity: 308
Now the price has simply rolled back. Big players will buy bitcoin at a minimum and the price will go up again. The price will return to 19 000 within a week or two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I do not think that he will eventually burst, but what's happening in the price is accurate, even now we see what is happening on the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
After the last 4 days of terrible down oon bitcoin people are now on track of buying bitcoin as everyone knows bitcoin will go over the milestones soon. then bitcoin is a good investment again another opportunity to earn. as people buy bitcoin and continue the demand its markket value will climb up again and supply will not be a good,

The main drop of bitcoin lasts only 1 day. But it caused a very big stir in the society. It is difficult to remain calm in this situation. I'm not logged in to the exchanger in order not to be nervous  Grin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
After the last 4 days of terrible down oon bitcoin people are now on track of buying bitcoin as everyone knows bitcoin will go over the milestones soon. then bitcoin is a good investment again another opportunity to earn. as people buy bitcoin and continue the demand its markket value will climb up again and supply will not be a good,
Activity: 490
Bitcoin has a little bit fallen in price. Nothing terrible happened. It's just the laws of the market. Now is a great time to buy bitcoin and make yourself a rich future
Activity: 112
This is a huge correction now and the problem is all the new money that came into Crypto and all the people that bought on the way up who are new to this will now not only lose their shirts but total confidence in the altcoin markets and in Bitcoin, so you will not only see the regular whales and profit takes take their profits, you will see a ton of newcomers come and then leave because they will have lost all their investments. I think if we go down to under 10k USD for Bitcoin you can all kiss good bye the ALTCOIN SPRING OF 2018. No more new people will want to come in and join this revolution when you got a 50% correction in one day. Mainstream investors can't take this kind of volatility, so the market will just be left for the big sharks and whales.

I remember when the Internet companies took off.  There were wild swings and many lost their shirt, but people still came back.  Why?  Because the interent was not going away. 

We are in the early days and the tech behind some of these coins will disrupt and change multiple industries and nothing short of WW111 or an EMP 😚 can stop the changes that are coming.  Choosing sound projects and coins will reward the holders.   If anyone expects things to fo up in a more or less straight line, well they obviously have no clue
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
This is a correction not a bublle bursting,yes we did went to great highs without any reall reason for it or coverage behind it and thats why are we seeing corection.Bursting is happening when trust is lost and all hopes are gone wich isnt the case with crypto atm this are just weak hands
Activity: 140
BCH price spike recently was due to it being listed for trading on Coinbase, among other things. That was on Tuesday. But very soon after that its trade was halted as Coinbase suspected its staff of being involved in insider dealings. Apparently BCH was being traded at very high price on other exchanges, and at one exchange it was traded at $9,000 at one point. Investigation is going on. This is in the news.

I don't understand one thing: For a while BCH is promoted as rival of Bitcoin; but all I see is when Bitcoin drops, BCH also drops. When I remember Roger Ver's announcements and all shit news...It just doesn't make sense. Theoretically when Bitcoin drops, BCH shall rise; but it's not happening.
Or is there any altcoin that keeps rising as bitcoin drops?
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
The bubble burst started,hope few days from now the price will start to catch up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
This bubble blow off too fast, i take more than 3 months to raise the price and 1-2 day destroy everything. But i think dont sell anything now, the price will get back soon,  Wink
Activity: 186
The people behind this crash is roger ver and his chinese friends,they plan to attack BTC futures to deny the wallstreet's money from coming in.
Activity: 153
Correction in bitcoin is long overdue. The way it was pushed upwards testified that this is artificial growth.
This was done specifically to shorten the BTC after entering the stock exchanges.
In my opinion, after falling to the level of $10,000, maybe $9,000, bitcoin  starts to rise again to even higher figures.
No correction is not overdue. This is nonsense. We see the usual speculative transaction for the purchase of coins. The price is very quickly restored. Now all the whales and exchanges to buy coins at a low price. This will increase the capitalization of bitcoin. Everyone who is panicked very much regret it. Bitcoin recover until January.
Yeah, last dips with > 30% loss had all an ATH coming not that late afterwards. Wouldn't be surprised to see a new one in January.

For me I couldn't care less, I still think we will have incredible losses every year. BUT I think it is probably your best chance to make a fortune in the next 10 years. Buy the dips and do a little cost average.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
Correction in bitcoin is long overdue. The way it was pushed upwards testified that this is artificial growth.
This was done specifically to shorten the BTC after entering the stock exchanges.
In my opinion, after falling to the level of $10,000, maybe $9,000, bitcoin  starts to rise again to even higher figures.
No correction is not overdue. This is nonsense. We see the usual speculative transaction for the purchase of coins. The price is very quickly restored. Now all the whales and exchanges to buy coins at a low price. This will increase the capitalization of bitcoin. Everyone who is panicked very much regret it. Bitcoin recover until January.
Activity: 280
This is a huge correction now and the problem is all the new money that came into Crypto and all the people that bought on the way up who are new to this will now not only lose their shirts but total confidence in the altcoin markets and in Bitcoin, so you will not only see the regular whales and profit takes take their profits, you will see a ton of newcomers come and then leave because they will have lost all their investments. I think if we go down to under 10k USD for Bitcoin you can all kiss good bye the ALTCOIN SPRING OF 2018. No more new people will want to come in and join this revolution when you got a 50% correction in one day. Mainstream investors can't take this kind of volatility, so the market will just be left for the big sharks and whales.

I totally agree with this, but I also believe that one person can see this as a buy opportunity. We know price can't go up all the time withour corrections. Newcomers came here for profit surely but making profit in the markets is not a continuous thing.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Pages:
Jump to: