Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3 - page 11. (Read 2403 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In my opinion, bitkoyn does not adhere to any growth in its growth. It exists and develops according to some special plan, which is not always amenable to logic. Recently it has reached record heights and for a long time there have been talks about its possible deep correction, but bitkoyn does not go down a bit and does not last long and then it grows again at such a rate that it scares many and many people call it because of this bubble.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Correction in bitcoin will be very soon. Everyone knows that there is no constant growth. But how much bitcoin will be corrected is another matter. But the fact that it will later grow in value to its former heights and even higher is a fact.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I think bitcoins is testing its investors their toughness. LOL Whether to sell or just hold their balance it is up to the people, if they strongly believe that bitcoin can sell at a higher price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is correcting all the time... It´s now 19.000 expect it can go down probably to 17.000 or a bit less in some days...

i don´t see many people willing to sell Bitcoin for 8000 or 10000... when they can wait and sell it for 30000 or more after the recover... The true winners in this game are the strong hands and more people know that this days because we have records and history.. in a bubble crash (wich should happend only after bad events like a big hack of a big exchange or country regulation agains BTC, etc), many investors will choose to hold and go for the long term...

http://fortune.com/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/
Activity: 221
I don't agree with you, and I think bitcoin will continue to rise this year, and then at the end of the year, when the bubble bursts, at least half a year in advance.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
A very experienced trader said on Twitter that it is not a bubble. You better see it as a mania, a bitcoin mania.
Saying it is going to burst means it is going to disapear. Do you really believe bitcoin is going to disapear? No, there will be a correction, that's it.
Activity: 434
i don't think it's a bubble. a correction would be welcome to be honest. so I can buy more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If everyone thinks Bitcoin is a bubble, then it's best not to invest because it's the most risky market and you can lose all your assets at any time. My advice should set your target before selling it all
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Whats your people opinion on the Bubble Bursting?

100% Value gone? Can bubble burst = Major Correction?
Or it may refer to some other numbers
Activity: 122
This topic has been discussed forever.

Looking at charts can't tell you anything.

- Supply is always going down.
- With more people know and invest in bitcoin. Supply can't satisfy demand.

I think two factors defines bitcoin future.

- Real world application. We have to show bitcoin and altcoins really work!!!
- This is more like a bottom up revolution. People with open mind (a small portion of the world) take on bitcoin first and then we get all these doubt from all other people. It takes time for them to realize this is the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
All this is the beginning of the great process of changing the world. There is no limit to the growth of the bitcoin price - invest, do not be afraid
Activity: 15
It goes up because new money is pouring into this world. Those 600b dollar and increasing is coming from somewhere. Hypothetical it could be the normal stock market that gets a correction when losing those money from their market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I somewhat agree with you but btc will remain there, it can see big dip or correction but then again it will continue upward movement.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
It's funny to comment this thread now that bitcoin is roughly 20k, when OP was claiming a necessary correction at 12k.

This train won't stop

Wink
Activity: 153
Bitcoin can't crash, ppl believe in it too much and are used to the volatility. IF it would drop 90% in a day due to some manipulation, everyone would buy like crazies.

Exactly, there are a lot of people who just waiting to finally see a crash to buy cheap. Maybe we will see a deep correction with 50% - 70% in the coming weeks, but hell is this an opportunity to rebuy. On the other hand, if this happens when we already approached 40k this would be just a correction to where we are now.
Activity: 94
Bitcoin can't crash, ppl believe in it too much and are used to the volatility. IF it would drop 90% in a day due to some manipulation, everyone would buy like crazies.
Activity: 364
It seems that bitkoyn breaks even the most optimistic forecasts about his course. Until recently, it was predicted that bitkoyn, perhaps by the end of the year will reach $ 15,000. When he approached $ 18,000, they began talking about a possible deep correction, down to a drop of $ 10,000. Now, according to CoinMarketCap, the bitkoy rate is 19 709 dollars. Thus, only in the middle of December bitkoyn closely approached the rate of 20 000 dollars. And before the New Year, another two weeks. And it seems that bitkoyn his correction of the course has already passed. when recently fell a little in its value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The bubble will burst when people least expect it. Right now people are on edge.
Activity: 67
Don't worry just as corrections are healthy, there will always be bashers who would wish to see the successful Coins crumble. It's perfectly normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
Why does people always wait for the drop??and why in every pump of bitcoin they are expecting a crash??I think what is happening today is a result of continuous popularity of bitcoin since many people get to know about cryptos and the idea of earning them many wants to hold bitcoin which resulting to high demand and because of bitcoin limited supply the price needs to be adjust that's all..its not a bubble!
Pages:
Jump to: