Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's future is DOWN - page 2. (Read 822 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 16, 2018, 01:12:28 PM
I for sure don't look at it that way. There's long term value in Bitcoin just from the adoption perspective.

The adoption rate would be very high and thus in coming time you will see that btc price will rise due to increase in demand. Also many altcoin would proper as btc price would be costly and not every could buy it so this will give rise to many new altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
By the most logical thinking:

•  There's strong evidence that the late 2017 spike in Bitcoin value was due to manipulation via Tether.

•  IF that is so, then that entire episode actually means nothing, and...

•  Bitcoin etc values will decay back to their historical levels prior to pump & dump.

•  This will be slow because interim buyers won't want to take the losses.

Look at BC charts for the past 6 months.  It's very easy to imagine the average value continuing to decay down to $400 in 12-18 months.  And that's what makes sense - at least, more sense than anything else.

A few brilliant traders will make money getting in and out during the decline, but all the other players here are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.  The only "charting" you need is the big picture here.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no reliable way to buy a put on BC for that time-frame, or I would.
i believe bitcoin have a very bright future because bitcoin is very useful currency in market and its playing avery big role in any country economy.
Among the factors driving Bitcoin prices up, there is an element of recognition from a stronger economy. Hence, the opposite is true, ie, the price of Bitcoin falls if a stronger economy oppose and prohibit its use.
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
I for sure don't look at it that way. There's long term value in Bitcoin just from the adoption perspective.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:08:29 AM

•  There's strong evidence that the late 2017 spike in Bitcoin value was due to manipulation via Tether.

•  IF that is so, then that entire episode actually means nothing, and...

•  Bitcoin etc values will decay back to their historical levels prior to pump & dump.

•  This will be slow because interim buyers won't want to take the losses.

Look at BC charts for the past 6 months.  It's very easy to imagine the average value continuing to decay down to $400 in 12-18 months.  And that's what makes sense - at least, more sense than anything else.

A few brilliant traders will make money getting in and out during the decline, but all the other players here are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.  The only "charting" you need is the big picture here:

https://imgur.com/a/QTYOQyL

Unfortunately, there seems to be no reliable way to buy a put on BC for that time-frame, or I would.

Don't panic, bitcoin will not forever fall low, bitcoin still has a chance to increase. Bitcoin is not a weak coin that falls and has no value, but bitcoin is a potential coin and will rise higher. Believe it or not on bitcoin is up to you, and for me still believe bitcoin will increase in the future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:55:22 AM

•  There's strong evidence that the late 2017 spike in Bitcoin value was due to manipulation via Tether.

•  Bitcoin etc values will decay back to their historical levels prior to pump & dump.

Look at BC charts for the past 6 months.  It's very easy to imagine the average value continuing to decay down to $400 in 12-18 months.  And that's what makes sense - at least, more sense than anything else.

A few brilliant traders will make money getting in and out during the decline, but all the other players here are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.  The only "charting" you need is the big picture here:

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay and thats the future, there are many coins created and will be created but the ones which are of  value to the people ,the ones which serve some particular purpose are used and will continue  to be used and thats BITCOIN.
I don’t believe in predictions because the future is hidden and almost all predictions become false. The facts are against them. I just believe in reality. If we look at the market today it is green and the price is on the move. If this move continues for some time the price will be more than $10000 in the near future. I can say that bitcoin is not doing but growing.
Activity: 318
July 16, 2018, 01:34:18 AM

I think the fall of bitcoin at this time can not be a reason for falling bitcoin in the future. All depends on the market, and more likely the market will change and in the future bitcoin will be able to increase high.

I agree with you because bitcoin will always go down and up in every time and if bitcoin price is down too deep then maybe there is any bad news that comes out so it makes people become panic. or the whales selling their bitcoin in a big amount so it makes the price to get down too deep. everything can happen in the crypto and only people which are ready for the worst thing that can survive and they can buy another amount of bitcoin so they can wait for a while and sell at the higher price.
Activity: 64
July 14, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

I think the fall of bitcoin at this time can not be a reason for falling bitcoin in the future. All depends on the market, and more likely the market will change and in the future bitcoin will be able to increase high.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:07:42 PM
I've never think that bitcoin will fall and the entire crypto world. The current bitcoin price shows stability and it is till good enough to have that price until year end.
It is not important to go higher if it only causes losses for some investors when it suddenly drop that of staying at the current price range.
Activity: 649
July 13, 2018, 07:46:00 PM
Even the current price of bitcoin is down I don't think the future would be the same. Remember, ever since the price has it's fluctuations price up and down. I can see still that in bitcoin good future awaits and more adaptions can happen.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
July 13, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
Why do you think that mate. The market is still on a great and strong position, only that there is too much fud and that is what is causing the drop on almost all the markets now
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 13, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

The market right now is currently dumping the cryptocurrency but it does not mean that the market price will just continue to dump, it will grow again soon so keep on waiting to avoid losing your coins.
Activity: 338
StartFi
July 13, 2018, 03:37:05 PM
If more coins were created, then I think the future of Bitcoin would be to downward and then disappear. Investors do not focus invest in Bitcoin as they did before, they dividing their assets to invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 151
July 13, 2018, 02:29:04 PM

I think not, the future of bitcoin will not fall, I think your assumption is too negative because maybe you are too disappointed with the current bitcoin price.
copper member
Activity: 327
July 13, 2018, 01:42:32 PM

I do not think the way you think, even though the market is falling now but bitcoin can still increase. I think in september the bitcoin price will get better and so will increase gradually.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

In my own opinion, the future of bitcoins is not down because there are a lot of people today who are invest on different cryptocurrency such as ICO and the market prices has a certain date which is pumping so keep on holding your coins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 13, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
•  Bitcoin etc values will decay back to their historical levels prior to pump & dump.

If this happens, what else do you expect the market to do. I was reading and waiting for you to send a link to indicate the short down of bitcoin and probably, the introduction of another.
When prices start to look down sharply, there will be panic selling action that trigger a deeper price correction again. Nevertheless, the digital money that survives will gain an unprecedented growth

Hoping that you people are buying at the time when prices are low which can help you to make money and get the btc or other coins at least possible price. Once the price starts to pump in you would be the best making returns on your investment.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
July 13, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
Predicting the future from best practice service for clients.

https://txstreet.com/

Cheesy

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
It won't easy to the users if bitcoin will continue to decrease because a lot of users are now depend on it but if we have a lot of hard work to promote it more to new investors I think it will save bitcoin price in future so probably many will back and patronize bitcoin.
I think the whales has something to do with this dip because they are the ones with the resources of manipulating bitcoin's price. We are just a small fish here that won't make a difference.

Maybe the market price today is dumping in a huge amount but we can still believe that it can grow even more in the future due to people who keep on investing in the market that will make the price to pump up again.

I guess it would be better to simply look ahead and beyond this current bear market. Feelingn frustrated will only lead you to panic. In the first place, when you've decided to deal in bitcoin, this kind of things should've been expected. It may be down today but it's not going to be always like that.
Activity: 779
July 12, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
It won't easy to the users if bitcoin will continue to decrease because a lot of users are now depend on it but if we have a lot of hard work to promote it more to new investors I think it will save bitcoin price in future so probably many will back and patronize bitcoin.
I think the whales has something to do with this dip because they are the ones with the resources of manipulating bitcoin's price. We are just a small fish here that won't make a difference.

Maybe the market price today is dumping in a huge amount but we can still believe that it can grow even more in the future due to people who keep on investing in the market that will make the price to pump up again.
Activity: 560
July 12, 2018, 01:20:35 AM
it seems that currently bitcoin is not too visible to everyone still there are some people who do not know about how to play bitcoin and how to benefit from bitcoin, just imagine if everyone already understood and want to buy bitcoin definitely bitcoin price will be very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: