Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 32. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

rising and falling bitcoin prices that are common, sometimes every business that will not continue smoothly, sometimes there is also a bend like road. better bitcoin price up or down we are grateful only. because the business is also so, no need to be surprised.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:06:35 AM
Bitcoin is the currency and there will be up and down in this currency the currency market from the start to till now are very sensitive and volatile. the price is getting low for now and we can not control it it in the demand and supply of this currency and the big investors who holded much amount of bitcoin they can move the prices to some sort of. the articles and the senior users of this currency have posted different posts regarding the fall in price but the main theme of all of them are same. currency is very sensitive and a small change can bring large changes.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
December 22, 2017, 11:04:52 AM
I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
I think it is because a summary from the 3 reasons above that made this huge down fall. But I wil keep hodling my coins and will se what 2018 brings.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
December 22, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
December 22, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Pages:
Jump to: