Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low - page 29. (Read 2391 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:38:46 PM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?
Of course it is, just like the prior times when Bitcoin really dumps, anx I think we must consider this scenario as a opportunity to invest of buy Bitcoins cause when it pumps Im sire your profit will skyrocket just like what the other investor did, they have faith in this platform whatever it takes, but of course you have to take care what you have monitor every pump and dump of Bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 22, 2017, 11:35:21 PM
This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Dont worry about down price of bitcoin. Becuase i know bitcoin will bounceback and reach the goal $30.000 so dont pannic, dont be pannic seller. Stay in bitcoin and enjoy Christmass with your family.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 11:19:51 PM
Yeah bitcoin price is getting low but I'm not alarmed on that because it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin in a low price because it will only take time and bitcoin price will rise bigger than expected
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2017, 11:18:43 PM
This is because we have people so stressed like that whales will always win, they just need to dump the bitcoin to 10k and all weak hands will sell them cheap
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 11:17:12 PM
this might not be appropriate for discussion but i think christmas is really affecting bitcoins's price, many people are pulling out their investments in bitcoin because they want to use it for expenses during this holiday season.

I agree, but actually there's so many reason why bitcoin price is getting low. But for me i think the reason why bitcoin was getting low because they sell their bitcoin because they want to use it for the holiday seseaon, so when they sell their bitcoin the market is affected for his price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
December 22, 2017, 11:14:17 PM
Yeah its true. Why its getting low this week? There are many users worried why its getting low so fast. Is there a peson who could manipulate the bitcoin price. Why this week its near to christmas. I thought it will getting high because its christmas,many investors will be happy if it is getting high.

But I trust bitcoin I know bitcoin will come back to high price again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 10:54:49 PM
Many investors are disappointed in higher fees per transaction and none is doing any solution to it.. In this moment many have decided to leave for a while and will wait until this will go normal again.. I’m sure some conspiracy is being in implementation with this,, that support forking coins and big whales that invest on it.. The manipulation and shifting to other coin is totally obvious..
Activity: 124
▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰
December 22, 2017, 10:45:28 PM
because people are too busy preparing for the holidays where they are going to shop and prepare for the food and occasion they will cashout there money so when everybody does this it could turnout to be a market down but i think this is not the solely problem other whales are taking advantage of the scenario because they are big market players who want to get cheap bitcoins out of what is happening in the market
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
all the likelihood of it happening, but I think the main reason is because many investors are cashing in their bitcoins, but I'm sure this will not last long, because some people will think it's time to buy bitcoins to invest. So the bitcoin value will rise again, even higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
December 22, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

I do not think their reasons are accurate.  
There are a lot of reasons why the price is going down but probably the main reason is profit taking. It is really common on other markets that prices goes down on December and I think it also happens in crypto market.

For the question if the price will still rise, I am pretty sure it will. Bitcoins price history recovers fast so I believe  it will happen again.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
December 22, 2017, 09:33:31 PM
no bitcoin will never go down we all know that this coming days bitcoin will be getting higher than before this coming 2018 it will rise up again so start earning bitcoin now.

I think bitcoin is dumping because this is the season when people use their money the most. If they are in bitcoin, they will sell now because they have something to spend on. There are many investors who got opportunity to sell bitcoin when the price rise in the market. Now is the time for other people to buy and invest bitcoin. Think positive. It will rise again.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:32:55 PM
The current price weakening isn't a bad condition, it's just a correction and natural thing. The exact is supply and demand factor, which maybe the demand for bitcoin slightly decreased. Sure, bitcoin definitely goes up again in a few days later. Because bitcoin has been believed by many people has become one of the modern investment instruments.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
December 22, 2017, 09:04:06 PM
There are lots of reason why the bitcoin price is going down first after the bullish price surge it's always bound to get correction anytime soon after all that buying people even sold they're houses. Second the whales are just making profit after btc reach the $20k price value into selling their btc to cash out and reinvest. Third is people is cashing out because it's christmas to celebrate it in a classy style or buying xmas gifts. This has happened many times welcome to the volatile world of crypto currencies. Best action is keep hodling it will eventually recover soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2017, 08:57:48 PM
I think the price will raise again after a few months. It will recover up to 10% but I don't think it will go up again for this year. The article was right.Tjere are new cryptos that could be the reason why the price was getting low. A lot of people also selling their coins because of the high price and that could be a factor as well. No one can really tell what is the reason.We can just assume whats gonna happen next.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 22, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

I think the main reason is that people sell their bitcoin to take profit and they are the big whales that have been hiding behind the wall and they selling bitcoin with a big amount. once they sell their bitcoin, the wall in the exchange is down and makes people become panic and follow to sell their bitcoin too. but I still believe that the price could rise again and it is only a matter of time we can see the price is starting to increase back.
Activity: 45
December 22, 2017, 08:53:42 PM
I will like you to see it in 3 ways.
1. See it as a correction that was bound to happen anyway, after the huge non stop buying for months now.
2. See it as whales cashing out and some noobs getting scared and selling at losses. (they will get to learn from experience later on)
3. See it as a Christmas gift, if you want to get in at a lesser price because later on, this year or next year, we are coming back at some point to test back the previous top. Some call it black Friday for crypto shopping.

Jokes apart though, there is really nothing to worry about. You are welcome to the volatile world of crypto. It is a bloodbath out there right now and they happen once in a while. It will pass and forget anything else you are hearing.

Love your answer. I would also add, that possibly, a lot of people, who held BTC for a long time, started to sell out, since they saw the price kinda stopped growing, and hey, 18-16k are very good levels to cash outk if you got it for like 200 buks. and the rest is panic sell.
Activity: 45
December 22, 2017, 08:49:17 PM

Yes and if it goes below 10K i'm going to take a loan on my bank and make an investement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 08:48:13 PM
seriously, i do not know what the main reason why bitcoin's price getting low but all i know is the time to buy btc while the price is low and hold for the long term and wait when the price is getting high and sell it but it depends on us when you sell your btc.the price of bitcoin will not be stable it is normal to get high and low the price of bitcoin.bitcoin will not go down because of many investors and users today and the next day.so be positive always bitcoin will not let it get lost and lets support bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
December 22, 2017, 08:46:58 PM
Well, price correction really happens but be patient because if the dip are that too low we should expect more skyrocket high on its price by next time. Many would panic sell their bitcoin because of the price getting low but I think this is a test whether you would gain more or gain less. If you'll sell what you have right now maybe you'd regret it when the price get high again in just short span of time. So, better hold what you have right now because good things come for those who waits and in crypto that should do too.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 08:13:02 PM
no bitcoin will never go down we all know that this coming days bitcoin will be getting higher than before this coming 2018 it will rise up again so start earning bitcoin now.
Pages:
Jump to: