Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 14. (Read 164803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
February 27, 2017, 03:38:02 PM
What is the hosting plan that you are using to run your website? Is increasing the stats of the host will make things faster or that's totally up to the algorithm you are using?
That depends on the programmer to utilize the resources.However don't think hosting plans can do much but the algorithms!Since the program is is on GitHub and if you're really curious,don't hesitate taking the code and finding out the time/space complexity using one of the algorithm analysis techniques (Asymptotic Notations).
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 27, 2017, 12:53:11 PM
What is the hosting plan that you are using to run your website? Is increasing the stats of the host will make things faster or that's totally up to the algorithm you are using?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 27, 2017, 07:14:58 AM
This is cool - I am wroth about $5  Cheesy
$5 for what, your account will start to add value and buyers consider it when you hit Sr. member status. I can open a newbie account in less than 5mins so why do I need to pay $5.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 27, 2017, 06:04:29 AM

Not worth $5 as I'm not sure if I myself can sell my account for this as Sr. Memeber. However I'm not wishful to do that at all  Tongue
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 27, 2017, 05:44:37 AM

i don't know how they calculate the price of bctalk accounts but im very sure that no one would buy a newbie account for 5$ amount, and i think the main purposes of this site is to estimate the potential activity of some accounts here, and also actually you can look at in auction section where higher rank accounts has been sold for cheaper prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Dice-Bet.com | BTC, ETH, LTC | 0.7% HE | Invest
February 26, 2017, 09:21:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 25, 2017, 08:38:16 PM
The site is down at the moment
It's back.

I cleared the database, so any old tokens will no longer work. If you need to lookup the details related to a token, please pm me.

Thanks for the info - I tend to archive any pages I've gotten estimates of just in case the pages / caches are cleared.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
February 25, 2017, 07:53:22 PM
It's back.

I cleared the database, so any old tokens will no longer work. If you need to lookup the details related to a token, please pm me.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
February 25, 2017, 07:40:49 PM
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
February 15, 2017, 11:59:18 AM
I think this code is brilliant and can prevent competition because now there is a set price for accounts. My only question here is that what if the post quality is not evenly spread out does that lower the account's value?
Activity: 490
February 15, 2017, 10:37:16 AM
Invalid token
i always get this if i want to check my stats
what happen?

You probably used a token which expired ? but I still doubt it since the generated report should expire after 15 days. I was able to generate your stats though : https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=2imfdbfc and It worked for mine as well.
I used it to and got it as well: https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=e0ircmmc

That usually happens if you have an expired token all ready in there and your cookies are not cleared.
the oldest one will usually pop up in the box where you enter in your user UID - the very first time using it usually.
You are entering the UID in there aren't you. Roll Eyes
staff
Just writing some code
February 15, 2017, 09:54:03 AM
Invalid token
what happen?
What token did you use?
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 15, 2017, 07:05:00 AM
Invalid token
what happen?

You probably used a token which expired ? but I still doubt it since the generated report should expire after 15 days. I was able to generate your stats though : https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=2imfdbfc and It worked for mine as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
February 15, 2017, 04:17:49 AM
Invalid token
what happen?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
January 17, 2017, 03:14:01 PM
This is a great tool. I’m looking to buy an account and this tool can be pretty helpful. I didn’t have any way of understanding the true value of an account. With this tool I’ll be sure to make the best purchase
No way! You have it all wrong there! The prices calculated by the algorithms are not to be taken seriously as it doesn't really perform NLP on your posts to decide it's worth.Regardless,they accounts are sold way cheaper on the forum.
Activity: 868
January 17, 2017, 02:21:36 PM
This is a great tool. I’m looking to buy an account and this tool can be pretty helpful. I didn’t have any way of understanding the true value of an account. With this tool I’ll be sure to make the best purchase

I think the pricing is subjective, it is just to help you and analyse the account, guide your valuation of such account. I'm saying this because I have seen some account that I can't pay half of you the seller is looking to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
January 12, 2017, 05:21:10 AM
staff
Just writing some code
January 10, 2017, 11:03:03 PM
I love to see review of process behind blacklisting, some use it to attack each other. If 2 witness can be used to confirm any offence before that negative tag.
The SMAS blacklist is not part of this site. I just use it to inform people whether the account is on the blacklist. If you have any issues with it, take it up with the campaign managers running the SMAS blacklist.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 10, 2017, 10:57:59 PM
I love to see review of process behind blacklisting, some use it to attack each other. If 2 witness can be used to confirm any offence before that negative tag.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 10, 2017, 07:11:40 PM
I noticed ypu have taken away the post quality. Is this because it is misleading ?
The most useful feature to me is checking your potential activity.
Pages:
Jump to: