Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 20. (Read 164840 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 03, 2016, 12:20:12 PM
I feel happy when i use that website because it always shows my post quality excellent and i am also happy to see the account price but actually is of no use anyway that's a great work and I would be glad if they include scam post filter.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
October 02, 2016, 07:22:07 PM
Guys ? I've got a problem Sad
"Please wait for your previous request to finish and try again"

But last time I did a request was quite a long time ago :/

If your IP address is shared (or you are using a proxy), then someone else with that IP may have recently made a request. The site uses IPs to check that.

I'm still having the problem, I'm now on my phone and still have the problem :/ I'm pretty sure that nobody else using this connection is using the price so I don't know how to get out of it Sad
What is your IP address? I can look it up in the database and see if it is associated with a request currently there.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 02, 2016, 07:14:43 PM

If your IP address is shared (or you are using a proxy), then someone else with that IP may have recently made a request. The site uses IPs to check that.

I'm still having the problem, I'm now on my phone and still have the problem :/ I'm pretty sure that nobody else using this connection is using the price so I don't know how to get out of it Sad
staff
Just writing some code
October 02, 2016, 06:55:07 PM
For me that is a great tool to check the parameters to my account and to check the activity status of my account but sometimes it show 1 or 2 posts less than what the total of mine. so I go to the catche and clear the catche then come back and find everything working better. can I know why it happens?
Interesting. Your browser might be caching previous results so you aren't actually seeing what is newly generated.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 02, 2016, 06:50:02 PM
For me that is a great tool to check the parameters to my account and to check the activity status of my account but sometimes it show 1 or 2 posts less than what the total of mine. so I go to the catche and clear the catche then come back and find everything working better. can I know why it happens?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 01, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
Is it me or did you change your pseudonym ? If I remember well, that thread was run by someone else than achow101.

Account name change: knightdk --> achow101

Interesting. I did not know that people were allowed to change their username. At least that's mind-problematic since I was used to recognise him Undecided...
You have to ask the admins in order to change your name.

To recognize me, just look for my avatar, it's unique and won't be changing anytime soon.  Smiley

I assume  that feature  is  available for  high reputable members  on this forum, as i saw on your rank youre a staff  and you could surely change your name anytime soon  as you want  since your one of the  trusted members  here but for  ordinary members like  us on low rank would  be impossible for sure to request to change name. Back to topic , btc account pricer is the most commonly  used   regarding  on  checking someones account on its  information regarding  it.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
October 01, 2016, 03:44:17 PM
Is it me or did you change your pseudonym ? If I remember well, that thread was run by someone else than achow101.

Interesting. I did not know that people were allowed to change their username. At least that's mind-problematic since I was used to recognise him Undecided...

To recognize me, just look for my avatar, it's unique and won't be changing anytime soon.  Smiley

That's even also misleading, since I got used to see Betcoin.ag's avatar. And I don't want to change my username, I'm BiTZeD and I will stay Tongue !
staff
Just writing some code
October 01, 2016, 02:47:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2016, 02:46:55 PM

If you read that thread than you should understand on what condition you can change the username and when.
The price estimator site is still running and keep it up OP, good job.
October 01, 2016, 02:44:15 PM

legendary
Activity: 1204
October 01, 2016, 02:36:38 PM

October 01, 2016, 02:31:28 PM
staff
Just writing some code
September 26, 2016, 05:29:26 PM

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 26, 2016, 05:25:04 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 26, 2016, 02:15:35 PM
I don't know how this account estimator is correct and accurate but I'm satisfied with results for my account. And I don't know how other forum members appreciate this results when joining the signature campaign, lending or selling account. And does this application maybe has some bugs?
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
September 26, 2016, 09:50:58 AM
Don't you think it will be nice if you estimate the signature rate also? like per post estimated signature rate.
according to Post quality and account rank?
it will be helpful for people who want to rent their signature spaces..
Like Me. LOL..
staff
Just writing some code
September 26, 2016, 08:11:00 AM
How do you calculate post quality? Would you share the subroutine for it please?
Read the OP. Everything that this site does is detailed in the OP.
Activity: 331
September 26, 2016, 06:50:21 AM
How do you calculate post quality? Would you share the subroutine for it please?
staff
Just writing some code
September 14, 2016, 04:33:34 PM
And it's up again.

My server must really hate me.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115
Pages:
Jump to: