Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 26. (Read 164803 times)

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
June 04, 2016, 09:01:28 AM
i think people must stop to asking, we must donate some bits , don't thinking the owner get more profit from ads.
for owner, im recomended you to add new feature, premium user, so only premium user can use it. maybe limited for 100times ceck or 500times ceck Smiley
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 08:20:26 AM
Site is down for me, can't load it at all Sad

This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
June 03, 2016, 05:25:09 AM
I found this great.Smart system
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
June 02, 2016, 11:22:07 PM
Site isn't working, showing error. But i am hoping that it will be okay in few days and your project will be successful
It is working for me. What error do you see?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 02, 2016, 11:13:55 PM
Site isn't working, showing error. But i am hoping that it will be okay in few days and your project will be successful
staff
Just writing some code
June 02, 2016, 08:10:22 PM
I can't get into the site. Can  you please help?
Fixed
Activity: 98
June 02, 2016, 07:23:33 PM
I can't get into the site. Can  you please help?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2016, 08:05:16 AM
Request Queuing failed. Please try again.

hope the site running again Smiley
thanks for your hardwork dude
The site is working perfectly on my side, maybe there would have been many queries at the same time.
Just reload it and see if it works for you know.
Are you sure it works on your end? Because when that happens it is usually error of the software itself.
As Op said there is a bug with memory leak somewhere and whole thing needs to be restarted from time to time.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 27, 2016, 10:31:17 AM

The site is working perfectly on my side, maybe there would have been many queries at the same time.
Just reload it and see if it works for you know.
Activity: 105
May 27, 2016, 04:32:48 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 501
May 25, 2016, 02:35:53 PM
Yes as usually start to work again, some times there are a lot of request that couldn't be processed...
Activity: 70
May 25, 2016, 02:33:52 PM
site, doesn't work.
No eror code but not working.

Yeah, looks like the whole website is down now. What's happening knightdk? Are you making an update to your website? For sure, many bitcointalk users will be unhappy if bctalkaccountpricer.info will be gone  Cry.
It should be working now.

The problem is a memory leak that I can't find. I think it has something to do with the databases, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out where it is but it is difficult to do. Because of the memory leak, the server crashes every so often and I have to restart it manually. I'm trying to fix the issue, but as I said, it is very difficult to do so.

I think the problem still persists. I'm stuck at:

Request is processing. Please wait.

My token: sfrn72lq
Some time its stuck mostly its works ok I just check and have all details without any problem try again hope this could work for you ok this time

Yep, working now. Very good! +1
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
May 25, 2016, 02:29:17 PM
site, doesn't work.

Yeah, looks like the whole website is down now. What's happening knightdk? Are you making an update to your website? For sure, many bitcointalk users will be unhappy if bctalkaccountpricer.info will be gone  Cry.

The problem is a memory leak that I can't find. I think it has something to do with the databases, but I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out where it is but it is difficult to do. Because of the memory leak, the server crashes every so often and I have to restart it manually. I'm trying to fix the issue, but as I said, it is very difficult to do so.

Some time its stuck mostly its works ok I just check and have all details without any problem try again hope this could work for you ok this time
Activity: 70
May 25, 2016, 02:24:02 PM
site, doesn't work.

staff
Just writing some code
May 25, 2016, 07:42:18 AM
site, doesn't work.

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 25, 2016, 06:26:24 AM
This site didn't load anymore it always in loading. I can't use it this time . What's the problem of this site

And it says "The webpage is not available"

You can use my site http://bitprice.link it is free. More updates in the future.

How can I trust you or that site, being alternative of bitcointalk estimator?

EDIT:
Okay I'll just try that site of yours, well I guess its working but I don't think if its the same to bitcointalk estimator, I mean the same capabilities. And it takes time before I can see the result

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 25, 2016, 05:12:59 AM
This site didn't load anymore it always in loading. I can't use it this time . What's the problem of this site

And it says "The webpage is not available"

You can use my site http://bitprice.link it is free. More updates in the future.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 25, 2016, 04:02:37 AM

And always says "The webpage is not available"
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
May 25, 2016, 03:42:36 AM
site, doesn't work.

True. The site is very helpfull, it help to everyone. If seller can post info from bctalkaccountpricer.info of the account, they will sell it easier.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 25, 2016, 03:21:28 AM
site, doesn't work.

Pages:
Jump to: