Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 27. (Read 164803 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
May 25, 2016, 01:49:11 AM
site, doesn't work.
No eror code but not working.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 24, 2016, 07:01:13 PM
Been trying for almost an hour now but the "Request Queuing failed. Please try again." still persist. I'm using latest version of chrome, already tried to clear cookies and cache, but still it don't work.
Sorry, it crashed again. Should work now.

Yes it is working fine now , no requeing failed or anything. Thank you for fixing it!
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
May 23, 2016, 09:06:33 PM
Been trying for almost an hour now but the "Request Queuing failed. Please try again." still persist. I'm using latest version of chrome, already tried to clear cookies and cache, but still it don't work.
Sorry, it crashed again. Should work now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 23, 2016, 08:52:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 03:28:50 AM
I've tried it and when i enter a UID the script keeps loading and loading. I tried refreshing my cache and even tried explorer (I know the worst browser on earth) but it's not helping?
It's working well on me. Maybe it's because your connection or your browser i've try using chrome to access the site.

i tried it, too, first time no success (was keeping loading and loading), second time went through ok the proccess and everything was good
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 23, 2016, 02:21:01 AM
I've tried it and when i enter a UID the script keeps loading and loading. I tried refreshing my cache and even tried explorer (I know the worst browser on earth) but it's not helping?
It's working well on me. Maybe it's because your connection or your browser i've try using chrome to access the site.

Activity: 406
May 23, 2016, 01:51:03 AM
I'm still getting request failed. Please try again.

Just wait some minutes and try again...

Request Queuing failed. Please try again.

Actually there is this message probably to many people try to use it in the same time Sad
I can't use the site. The site takes longer to load than other sites such as this one.
I can't use the site. The site takes longer to load than other sites such as this one.

Just checked the site and it is taking long (or not loading at all), probably someone is DDOSing or the server is not able to serve all the requests made.

Sorry guys. The software has a memory leak somewhere which crashes the server eventually. It should be working now, at least for the next few hours.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 21, 2016, 07:49:41 PM
Yea it works again Smiley.
staff
Just writing some code
May 21, 2016, 06:19:40 PM

Actually there is this message probably to many people try to use it in the same time Sad

Just checked the site and it is taking long (or not loading at all), probably someone is DDOSing or the server is not able to serve all the requests made.

Sorry guys. The software has a memory leak somewhere which crashes the server eventually. It should be working now, at least for the next few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2016, 02:39:07 PM

May 21, 2016, 02:28:02 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2016, 01:25:12 PM

May 21, 2016, 01:10:03 PM
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
May 21, 2016, 12:48:31 PM
Good little piece of software.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
May 21, 2016, 04:22:39 AM
Getting Request Queuing failed. Please try again.
try again.

Working thanks.
staff
Just writing some code
May 20, 2016, 06:32:53 PM
try again.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
May 20, 2016, 06:25:22 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
May 19, 2016, 08:56:08 AM
This doesn't seem to work for Android any longer. The box to enter the uid does not appear
I've been using the site on mobile and never encountered any problem. It must've been just your slow internet because I have tried it in different browsers on mobile and it works perfectly fine.
Activity: 434
May 19, 2016, 08:45:44 AM
This doesn't seem to work for Android any longer. The box to enter the uid does not appear
What is the type browser you use in android. I guess that there is a problem with your browser or on your network                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 19, 2016, 08:41:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: