Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 28. (Read 164803 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 19, 2016, 08:27:27 AM
Would it be possible to get a more accurate post quality score in %(even better with ratio bad/good)?
In the current situation "poor" level includes very large gap between 51% up 70%

Sure, I can do that.

I often use your website http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ and i would like to thank you as it allows me to check my account status even more! I actually use it everyday!
Loved to see that you've granted zazarb idea , if he didn't suggest that, this post of mine will be the one to suggest to add % in the post quality.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
May 18, 2016, 11:05:56 AM
@knightdk: I use your service regularly and I think you really do a good job. I am wondering how often you adapt the account price algorithm. If the Bitcoin prices rise then you probably need to adapt the price. How do you do this? Do you have a particular formula for that? It would be really interesting to know how the prices are calculated.
Err... I haven't updated the price algorithm in a couple of months. I change the price as the account market changes, but I haven't been following it for a while, so it may not be accurate. When I adjust it, I just use trial and error to get prices within the ranges that certain accounts are being sold for.
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
May 18, 2016, 08:59:46 AM
@knightdk: I use your service regularly and I think you really do a good job. I am wondering how often you adapt the account price algorithm. If the Bitcoin prices rise then you probably need to adapt the price. How do you do this? Do you have a particular formula for that? It would be really interesting to know how the prices are calculated.
staff
Just writing some code
May 18, 2016, 08:20:23 AM
Would it be possible to get a more accurate post quality score in %(even better with ratio bad/good)?
In the current situation "poor" level includes very large gap between 51% up 70%

Sure, I can do that.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
May 18, 2016, 08:09:52 AM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 17, 2016, 09:22:04 AM
The idea is good and I think that JavaScript is a safer option for users. I agree
staff
Just writing some code
May 16, 2016, 03:54:33 PM
something wrong with the site? I keep getting "Request Queuing failed" error. just wanted to see my own potential activity.
Fixed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==
May 16, 2016, 03:45:31 PM
something wrong with the site? I keep getting "Request Queuing failed" error. just wanted to see my own potential activity.

**works now. thanks.
Activity: 56
May 10, 2016, 08:52:57 AM
Nice app. But is not working pretty well on android .
The box wherr i was supposed to fill my btct account IT doesnt appear
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
May 09, 2016, 07:03:06 PM
It seems that your site is down. I would check if the activity new round is tomorrow, but I can't since it seems that it crashed and is no longer online. I get some blank pages after a lot of loading.
Yeah, I just got back to my computer where I can access the server. It looks like the server crashed. I'm currently trying to figure out what went wrong and to get it back up and running.

Edit: We're back online!!

Thanks for the quick turnaround (as usual). It's always fun to see what my account would be worth every now and again. I'd never sell (my name is just too cool), but it's great to have an instant estimate Smiley.
staff
Just writing some code
May 09, 2016, 04:07:28 PM
It seems that your site is down. I would check if the activity new round is tomorrow, but I can't since it seems that it crashed and is no longer online. I get some blank pages after a lot of loading.
Yeah, I just got back to my computer where I can access the server. It looks like the server crashed. I'm currently trying to figure out what went wrong and to get it back up and running.

Edit: We're back online!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
May 09, 2016, 01:26:18 PM
staff
Just writing some code
May 07, 2016, 02:08:04 PM
What is the difference between normal and merchant? I can't get it
Normal will display all of the information for the account. Merchant hides some of it to prevent buyers from knowing what the actual account being sold is but it still allows them to see some stats about the account being sold.
Activity: 56
May 07, 2016, 02:06:59 PM
What is the difference between normal and merchant? I can't get it
staff
Just writing some code
April 22, 2016, 09:43:44 PM
The site is back up, but I don't know for how long. There appears to be a problem with the multithreading so if someone wants to help me, please take a look at the code.

The previous db was removed, but I do have a copy of it, so if you need previous results, just pm me and I can send you the results of a request if that request had finished processing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
April 22, 2016, 04:13:29 PM
Thank you for the update. Since I've posted in so many sections, a bit of order in the section breakdown is a real pleasure. Thank you Smiley !

Unfortunately, I'm unable to at the moment to access the website. Any idea when it will be fixed ? It keeps loading the page, which is white.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
April 22, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
bctalkaccountpricer.info is not working right now. Can you suggest another website like this?
The site is down for upgrading processes only. BTW you can check accounts worth here too : http://bitcointalk.ninja/account_worth.php
but this site gives the wrong estimate(on the higher side). And many a times this script might not work due to server timeout.
This is just a temporary solution as  bctalkaccountpricer.info is the best !!  Wink

Thank for your suggestion. Does the potential activity are correct on this site?
staff
Just writing some code
April 22, 2016, 12:01:02 PM
bctalkaccountpricer.info is not working right now. Can you suggest another website like this?
Huh. It was working earlier. I'll take a look and fix it but I won't be able to do that for a while.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 22, 2016, 11:01:46 AM
The site is down for upgrading processes only. BTW you can check accounts worth here too : http://bitcointalk.ninja/account_worth.php
but this site gives the wrong estimate(on the higher side). And many a times this script might not work due to server timeout.
This is just a temporary solution as  bctalkaccountpricer.info is the best !!  Wink
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
April 22, 2016, 10:47:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: