Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 33. (Read 164805 times)

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
February 15, 2016, 11:43:48 AM
I just checked my account and it seems that it's quite behind.

Activity: 980 (Hero Member)
The missing 54 posts is probably because you are a staff member and can post in boards that normal users cannot see. The bot counts the posts directly instead of pulling them from the profile page.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
February 15, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
I just checked my account and it seems that it's quite behind.

Activity: 980 (Hero Member)
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
February 15, 2016, 10:45:39 AM
Hey Knightdk.

I wasn't able to use your account pricer today. I did add a note on Github but thought I'd let you know here too.

I just seem to be getting 'request failed'.

Thanks!
staff
Just writing some code
January 24, 2016, 07:45:04 PM
how many visitor you get in your site? you can accept to sell ads space?
I can sell you ad space on the site if you want it. It would be a banner at the top of the page.

The current stats are 20-30 unique views per day and 120-130 total views per day.

I think that more people use your site mmm  Huh ... I don't know how much to offer Smiley make you a price Smiley
Let's discuss this through PM.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
January 24, 2016, 07:31:37 PM
I can sell you ad space on the site if you want it. It would be a banner at the top of the page.

The current stats are 20-30 unique views per day and 120-130 total views per day.

I think that more people use your site mmm  Huh ... I don't know how much to offer Smiley make you a price Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
January 24, 2016, 07:29:07 PM
well some off topic thread are closed now!
I think this could impact in account price

No. This should not impact much until you are posting more than 75 characters there (as per bot's point of view), and I don't think you'll be able to post more than 50 characters.

Yes, but those posts are not longer than 75 characters, so the bot is counting them as bad posts so a lot of those types of posts will negatively affect their price.

This.

a lot of people use these threads for pump accounts… I know because I got some accounts with same type of posts as collateral….
Well I know are bad posts, but spammer could pump easily potential activity and if you have 15 posts and more 120 (full member) as potential… your bad post has no value Wink (referred to 75 characters).
Also some topic are full of copy paste reply (that could be long with no change )
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 24, 2016, 05:50:13 PM
I fed my details in and only just noticed all the breakdowns below the estimated price like time until next rank and number of posts. That in itself makes it a very useful service. Great work.
staff
Just writing some code
January 24, 2016, 03:52:46 PM
Can I host the site on my own?

Yes I saw we can download the script but there is no readme or installation tutorial for it. I did download the file but the codebase is too complex to have it easily installed on my server.
Let me know please.
Instructions are here: https://github.com/achow101/BitcointalkAccountPricer/blob/master/INSTALL.md#running-precompiled-release.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 03:35:14 PM

Yes I saw we can download the script but there is no readme or installation tutorial for it. I did download the file but the codebase is too complex to have it easily installed on my server.
Let me know please.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
January 24, 2016, 01:52:28 AM
staff
Just writing some code
January 23, 2016, 06:24:55 PM

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
January 23, 2016, 06:19:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
January 23, 2016, 11:22:22 AM
I think this could impact in account price

No. This should not impact much until you are posting more than 75 characters there (as per bot's point of view), and I don't think you'll be able to post more than 50 characters.

Yes, but those posts are not longer than 75 characters, so the bot is counting them as bad posts so a lot of those types of posts will negatively affect their price.

This.
staff
Just writing some code
January 23, 2016, 10:12:31 AM
I think this could impact in account price… and in number of account… a lot of people that farms account use this section, clearly stated by newbie that post there….

What thread are you talking about? If there are threads specifically created for farming, they should be banned, right?

for example post your Total time logged in!
All post inside are full of shitty post

Total time logged in: xxx days, xx hours and xx minutes.
January 23, 2016, 09:15:55 AM
I think this could impact in account price… and in number of account… a lot of people that farms account use this section, clearly stated by newbie that post there….

What thread are you talking about? If there are threads specifically created for farming, they should be banned, right?

for example post your Total time logged in!
All post inside are full of shitty post

Total time logged in: xxx days, xx hours and xx minutes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 20, 2016, 10:02:08 PM

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
January 20, 2016, 06:02:24 AM
Most of those accounts already have bad/horrible post quality and their price is not the best anyways. I don't think it will affect the price of accounts with decent/high post quality.
Also with this threads being closed now, it will take some time until we see the effect (or no effect at all) that will have, since higher rank accounts being sold right now can be easily still farmed in those threads.
January 19, 2016, 05:54:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 19, 2016, 04:12:37 AM
very good work , through your link site i have tried lot of accounts which are coming to sell in auction section, and can know that how much worth of the account is , thank you very much for doing such a good work for the community.
staff
Just writing some code
January 18, 2016, 03:32:14 PM
I was thinking of this site of yours yesterday with people saying they are number so and so in the queue and some complaining that they have been waiting hours [including me], in any case, I was wondering, how many hits/requests do this site process each day?

I think it would be quite interesting if you don't mind to share it. I believe it to be much higher than we think it might be.
I don't have stats on that now because I forgot to enable the ads (just did that though) which took the stats for me. Previous stats show I got somewhere between 50-100 impressions per day with only around 20 unique visitors.
Pages:
Jump to: