Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Account price estimator - page 31. (Read 164805 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
March 14, 2016, 08:32:22 PM
It's me again...

*knightdk shudders and curses under his breath*

We're so close. I can feel it in my bones!

Now I'm getting this message:

"Please wait for your previous request to finish and try again"

Try again. I rebooted the server. It should work now.

ALL PREVIOUS TOKENS WILL NO LONGER WORK!!!!!

Woohoo it worked! Thanks!!

User Id: 662129
Name: Chris!
Activity: 126 (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 126 (Potential Full Member)
Post Quality: Excellent
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.03969000
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2016, 08:30:02 PM

I tried twice and got "Request Queuing failed. Please try again." but after clearing the cache of my browser the Request is processed now, so it's working.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
March 14, 2016, 07:36:29 PM
It's me again...

legendary
March 14, 2016, 07:00:59 PM
It's me again...

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
March 14, 2016, 11:54:06 AM
many bitcointalk are coming in i tried to test it but the queue is taking too long for only 8 users behind
thanks
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520
No I dont escrow anymore.
March 14, 2016, 09:33:19 AM
I have a suggestion. Why not create perma-links, so someone trying to sell his account could put a link to his analysis in his signature ?
There are Permalinks, kinda. Under the token there is a link for "Share this estimate" and that will link back to the estimate once it generates. The estimate only stays on the server for a week though so that link will only work for one week. This is so that storing the estimates doesn't crash my server.

That's not what I exactly meant. By "permalink", I meant a token that never expire, so you could put a signature and won't have to replace it every week. A small fee, could be taken, like 0,001BTC to cover the stress on your server. However, I would prefer to have this feature for free.

As a work around I use archive.is to make a copy of the page.
staff
Just writing some code
March 14, 2016, 08:21:48 AM
@knightdk, i am unable to find the box to enter UID , i have cross checked all settings and my script tab is enabled in chrome , i have even tried opening the site in different browsers like opera and Firefox but still text-box is not appearing.
Yes the UID box is not appearing so I am unable to see my previous tokens (which i generated within 1 week)
Please remove this bug.
Yes, I am working on it. I am currently unable to access my server since I am on mobile right now so it may be a few hours until it gets fixed.

The tokens no longer work since the server had to be rebooted and that cleared the tokens.

Edit: should be fixed now
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2016, 07:32:25 AM
@knightdk, i am unable to find the box to enter UID , i have cross checked all settings and my script tab is enabled in chrome , i have even tried opening the site in different browsers like opera and Firefox but still text-box is not appearing.
Yes the UID box is not appearing so I am unable to see my previous tokens (which i generated within 1 week)
Please remove this bug.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 14, 2016, 05:24:40 AM
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
March 14, 2016, 12:26:46 AM
Same issue here, tried to open but no space to enter the UID
I tried to clear cache ctrl+shift+delete but same thing no space to enter UID
Is the browser have anything to do with it? I'm using chrome

Edit: Tried using Mozilla, same thing, no space to enter the UID

I don't have that problem so I'm not sure what is wrong. Do you have JavaScript enabled?
Yes JavaScript enabled, I double checked in my chrome settings if it is indeed enabled.
Anything else that I may have missed out that make that space disappear from my end?
staff
Just writing some code
March 14, 2016, 12:19:12 AM

I don't have that problem so I'm not sure what is wrong. Do you have JavaScript enabled?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
March 13, 2016, 11:57:17 PM

staff
Just writing some code
March 13, 2016, 09:55:22 PM
Great! Well thanks a lot for your efforts to fix it for little old me. I'm sure it's going to help someone else out there too haha. Your text box does seem to be missing at this point.
Seems like the update solved the problems I had regarding the account of JumperX aswell.
Thanks for the quick fix!

Were you able to type in your user ID? I don't see the text box anymore. It sounds like trinaldaois having the same issue.
Try clearing your browser cache.
legendary
March 13, 2016, 09:44:15 PM
Great! Well thanks a lot for your efforts to fix it for little old me. I'm sure it's going to help someone else out there too haha. Your text box does seem to be missing at this point.
Seems like the update solved the problems I had regarding the account of JumperX aswell.

Were you able to type in your user ID? I don't see the text box anymore. It sounds like trinaldaois having the same issue.

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
March 13, 2016, 09:33:54 PM
legendary
March 13, 2016, 09:30:58 PM
The site will be going down momentarily for an update. All previous requests and tokens will be deleted.

This update will fix the problems that the site has been having with user's requests failing due to discrepancy in post counts.

Edit: Chris! it's fixed (my site, not your profile): http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=u640fnvp. I had to write a workaround that doesn't rely on the forum providing the right profile info.

copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
March 13, 2016, 09:14:55 PM
today i want to ceck the estimation price of my bitcointalk acc. but im not see the box to add my profile id. the service is temporary down..?  Undecided
staff
Just writing some code
March 13, 2016, 06:10:48 PM
The site will be going down momentarily for an update. All previous requests and tokens will be deleted.

This update will fix the problems that the site has been having with user's requests failing due to discrepancy in post counts.

Edit: Chris! it's fixed (my site, not your profile): http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=u640fnvp. I had to write a workaround that doesn't rely on the forum providing the right profile info.
legendary
March 13, 2016, 04:04:27 PM
I think your profile is messed up. Look at your profile page (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chris-662129). It reports your number of posts as 187. Now look at the number of the last post on https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chris-662129;sa=showPosts;start=180. It is 189. Normally that number is one less than the post count, but yours it's two. This I think is causing the problems since I create an array whose size is the post count reported in the profile. However that post count doesn't match up with the posts in your show posts page, which is what is screwing the site up.

It's probably a bug in the forum and you should probably open a thread in meta about it.
Oehm, my profile page counts 1671 posts, my last post list counts 1665.
Yet, I haven't had any problems getting my token: qoeht05o
You probably have a couple of posts that ended up in the trashcan. Those posts go into the post count but don't show up in the show posts pages. It is fine to have a post count above what is in the show posts, but when it is below like with Chris!, then we have problems.

I made a thread in meta about this here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-post-count-problems-1397338

Oh, thanks. I'll delete my Meta thread then. Yours seems to have more detail anyways. Hopefully it's something that can be easily resolved.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
March 13, 2016, 04:04:21 PM
You probably have a couple of posts that ended up in the trashcan. Those posts go into the post count but don't show up in the show posts pages. It is fine to have a post count above what is in the show posts, but when it is below like with Chris!, then we have problems.
That explains why mine is working.
Although I have similar problems like Chris! with the profile of JumperX, who has aswell a post count above the show post number (943|939), my requests keep failing.
Pages:
Jump to: