Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcointalk Halving Party - Discord server - page 26. (Read 25396 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 556
I'm late to the party, congratulations for the top five who have received the most votes. The Bitcoin pizza is really good and it's make sense the logo is pizza with B sign, represented a Bitcoin pizza. Since it's temporary I guess it will only for a year?

You’d better start studying now!
The best way to learn is studying from the experienced or best in a subject. As I have created a certificate for you, now you're permitted to teach how to make a good pizza in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

I have a feeling next year winning will be much more difficult, as many more contestants will enter the the competition.

For sure we need to have that art of making the fine base with all the toppings and the thing which plays the trick is how well you manage to make it as the ingredients are same but still chef's make the difference.

Now after Mastering Bitcoin i think we need to go through this Mastering Pizza to improve our skills for the next year competition  Grin

So looking forward what plans we need to have as this is going to be tough for the next one.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Permit me @Fillippone to take the liberty and fuse in your entry with one of your quote as at above!

I must say I've zoomed in on your entry to see if I could detect the ingredients used in this master piece of ingenuity to have won the contest and I'm getting very little of it but to say the least, it looks tasty and I wish I could munch on it already, squeezing every juice to taste all its supposedly nutritive ingredients,  Grin.

Ingredients have been shared on a previous post, not much a secret about those then. Maybe how to use them plays the trick.

I have a feeling next year winning will be much more difficult, as many more contestants will enter the the competition.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108
Bitcoin Pizza Day is becoming even more popular, with a record 50 pizzas in this year's contest.
Everyone that participated and had the pleasure to eat pizza to celebrate Bitcoin Pizza Day is a winner!

Congratulations Fillippone for winning this year's Bitcoin Pizza Day bake off contest!

while the rules were mostly unchanged, I'm thinking of spicing things up next year!
I tip my hat to my fellow contender for the beautiful creations.
Also, of course, thank you to everyone who voted for me!
I have already started training for the news year competition, as I know the contest will be more challenging than ever.

Permit me @Fillippone to take the liberty and fuse in your entry with one of your quote as at above!

I must say I've zoomed in on your entry to see if I could detect the ingredients used in this master piece of ingenuity to have won the contest and I'm getting very little of it but to say the least, it looks tasty and I wish I could munch on it already, squeezing every juice to taste all its supposedly nutritive ingredients,  Grin.

It's not always easy to win something here and given by popular opinions, you deserve this bage of mastery in the bitcoin pizza baking contest with signatory to the event and what it represents in a nutritive way. My sincere congratulations to you and you already preparing to keep your bage in the forth coming edition already proves how you came by this win! Congratulations.

To all participants, either in putting out entries, voting and Cyrus for puking this off, congratulations too. Its a win for all and I love the approach and proactive nature of forum users to the activities on the forum. It's always delightful to see that we give a little time for fun, acknowledgements and delight in ourselves.  Congrats to all.
legendary
Sadly, Italian board is not so big. I often joke in my monthly overview that we could all fit into a “pizzeria.
Nevertheless I guess a 15x appreciation is needed from those levels.
I do hope it will happen soon!
Small but strong community is much better but also hopes more Italian joins the forum and grace your presence there having lot of quality discussions along with you.

I hope to get to 10K merits wearing this badge!
Not so tough task and will surely happen soon depending on your merit race.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Congrats to all the winners!

@fillippone, @icopress, @EFS, @Phoenix Anka, @xzone, great entries, well deserved prizes.
Sure, it was a great entry from them and they deserved to win it. Anyway, someone from Italy seems more deserving of first place as this is Pizza country and of course it makes sense why fillippone won it. Congratulations also to all of them who managed to win it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
Congrats to all the winners!

@fillippone, @icopress, @EFS, @Phoenix Anka, @xzone, great entries, well deserved prizes. Yeah, I heard it's temporary, but, on the other hand, what isn't?

I will definitely return to this thread more than once in the weeks to come, to copy some of your creations and paste in the oven. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
The only difference is that the Bitcoin Pizza Day 2022 bake-off is meant to be temporary, with a still undisclosed timeframe.
But first, please accept my congratulations on your victory this year in the 2022 bitcoin pizza contest. You are the first winner for the pizza contest, so the badge should be really special for you to wear. Don't forget to also congratulate the other winners where the badge looks cool adorning each of they profiles.

Regardless of whether the badge is temporary or permanent, I firmly believe that you will hit 10K merit with that badge before next year's second contest starts, unless you take a long term leave from this forum [I didn't think you would do it].
legendary
In Bitcointalk's journey to date, there are only 2 badges that I know of.
The first is the Badges for the 2019 Bitcointalk 10th Anniversary Art contest (which I own) and
the second is the Badges Bitcoin Pizza Day 2022 bake-of.

Maybe there will be some new badges that will be given by theymos as a reward for those who participated well in a contest.

As far as I know, there aren't other badges in the forum.

The only difference is that the Bitcoin Pizza Day 2022 bake-off is meant to be temporary, with a still undisclosed timeframe.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Congratulations to fillippone as the winner of the Pizza day 2022 bake-of. This proves that you really are an Italian with a delicious pizza maker soul.
and congrats to the 5 people who got the special pizza day 2022 badges. Those are badges that you can't get anywhere.
fillippone
icopress
EFS
Phoenix Anka
xzone

In Bitcointalk's journey to date, there are only 2 badges that I know of.
The first is the Badges for the 2019 Bitcointalk 10th Anniversary Art contest (which I own) and
the second is the Badges Bitcoin Pizza Day 2022 bake-of.

Maybe there will be some new badges that will be given by theymos as a reward for those who participated well in a contest.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
Nice Avatar you have.
That’s definitely a nice pizza… oh, wait! I know that one!
Is that cheddar in the middle???
Nice, orange, cheese.
Oh! thanks for the permission.  Smiley
I'm drooling looking at this Pizza if I see the big picture 🤤
It's melted cheddar, with lots of toppings you make.

But never mind, there's a whole year ahead to practice your pie making skills and then we'll see who gets the next badge! Take care, fillippone. There will be many hunters for your badge. Smiley

We certainly have next year to make even better pizzas.
I will prepare myself to be able to quality better than the others. lol
Of course the competition will remain. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
I love the Pizza badge you are wearing, thats actually quite prestigious!

That's a pretty cool badge, with the logo BTC, which gets a pretty cool look too.  Cool
I thought every participant would get that badge but that, I thought too much.  Grin
Yes, I like this badge too, and to be honest, I wanted to get it too. Unfortunately, fillippone with his culinary masterpiece bypassed everyone and didn't leave the rest of the participants any chance. But never mind, there's a whole year ahead to practice your pie making skills and then we'll see who gets the next badge! Take care, fillippone. There will be many hunters for your badge. Smiley
legendary
Nice Avatar you have.
That’s definitely a nice pizza… oh, wait! I know that one!
Is that cheddar in the middle???
Nice, orange, cheese.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
It already is! This is actually the third consecutive year that the event was organized  Smiley
I only realized it now because before I was inactive for a long time..
Pretty happy to hear that.  Wink

That's a pretty cool badge, with the logo BTC, which gets a pretty cool look too.  Cool
I thought every participant would get that badge but that, I thought too much.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
WoW! Another LoyceV Edition. I am surprised that almost 40% of the posts are edited.
Many are ninja edits correcting small details.

So, it's only available for this thread only at this moment. Maybe we will see these features for every thread created on Bitcointalk if the experiment passes?
See LoyceV's Topic Details: highlight deleted and edited posts (forum wide). I only posted it here because someone requested an update. It won't work correctly for posts made before July 21, 2019 (and I don't think I'll fix that any time soon).
Activity: 280
Merit: 259
https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD

WoW! Another LoyceV Edition. I am surprised that almost 40% of the posts are edited.
So, it's only available for this thread only at this moment. Maybe we will see these features for every thread created on Bitcointalk if the experiment passes?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
Bitcoin Pizza Day is becoming even more popular, with a record 50 pizzas in this year's contest.
Everyone that participated and had the pleasure to eat pizza to celebrate Bitcoin Pizza Day is a winner!

Congratulations Fillippone for winning this year's Bitcoin Pizza Day bake off contest!

Thank you, everyone for participating and for the people just tuning in, this is the third edition of this contest and while the rules were mostly unchanged, I'm thinking of spicing things up next year!

Thank you Cyrus, for the great fun of this contest.  
I tip my hat to my fellow contender for the beautiful creations.
Also, of course, thank you to everyone who voted for me!
I have already started training for the news year competition, as I know the contest will be more challenging than ever.
Long live the pizza!
Long live bitcointalk!
Long live Laszlo!

Very well done sir!

A worthy win by a worthy contender because as GazetaBitcoin posted, an Italian winning
the competition seems kind of right.

👍

.....:::edit:::.....

I was thinking about this since my post, It funny and brilliant at the same time that
on this forum dealing with a digital entity such as Bitcoin that even a baking competition
is covered. Its brilliant !
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
How much price upward trend you will wait for the Italian community to have that pizza  Grin Hope they get their party soon from you and we all enjoy the bitcoin bulls back on the streets.

Sadly, Italian board is not so big. I often joke in my monthly overview that we could all fit into a “pizzeria.
Nevertheless I guess a 15x appreciation is needed from those levels.
I do hope it will happen soon!
legendary
Badges have been applied! Yes, badges. Plural! Talked with theymos and decided to share the bling between the first three places, that's five people in total.

As mentioned before, the badges are temporary, with the first place being less temporary.

Here's the shiny new badge:

With the BTC prize and badges awarded, this concludes this year's Bitcoin Pizza Day contest!

Thanks to theymos for sponsoring the event, alanst for designing the custom badge, Solosanz for providing stats and everybody that helped and participated with this event!
See you next year! In the meantime Bitcointalk Partyyy!
The badges look cool and i wonder those who are unaware about it are going to be puzzled little bit that what's that shiny pizza badge on these some unique profiles  Grin but this summons up this year's pizza contest and successfully for third year on a row.So i would also congratulate you @Cyrus for organizing this whole thing and bringing up these events for our community.

For sure the next year preparation are on by this year's pizza King @fillippone and many others also.Will join you all next year for sure. Wink

When Bitcoin will go up enough, I will use those 5mBTC to pay a pizza for the whole Italian Board.

This is a life achievement I definitely put in my bucket list.
How much price upward trend you will wait for the Italian community to have that pizza  Grin Hope they get their party soon from you and we all enjoy the bitcoin bulls back on the streets.
Pages:
Jump to: