Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 14. (Read 114219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
June 06, 2014, 06:45:04 PM
I did set this password up and saved it in my profile.

Still I can't vote.

Where would the vote buttons even be?

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 06, 2014, 06:36:27 PM
I didn't receive anything from github, gonna check why I didn't get an email alert.
I created an issue on your btpp repository on GitHub. Normally, Github sends you an email if that happens.

The thread ignore function isn't working on firefox anymore.
Also the rating feature isnt showing all the time.
I can't register for the rating feature too.
1. Didn't test that.
2. Rating feature always works for me.
3. You need to setup a password, checkout the "Get password" link in BT++ Settings.

JackJack, I added a new feature to your script. Now I am able to view the PM's in my outbox as well. I added/changed the following code snippets (the first one changes the BT++ Settings page):
Code:
Code:
if(document.location.href.split('/privatemessagesoutbox.ph').length>1){
  body.innerHTML='';
  getPage('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;f=outbox', callbackPMOutbox, 0);
  return;
}
Code:
function callbackPMOutbox(r){
    var reg = new RegExp('f=outbox;start=([0-9]{0,10})" method=');
    maxpagePM = reg.exec(r.responseText)[1];
    body.innerHTML=BTCSS+'Downloading PMs';
    getPage('https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;f=outbox;sort=date;start=0', function(r){concatPMOutbox(r,0,maxpagePM,callbackPMEnd);}, 0);
}
Code:
function concatPMOutbox(r,i,max,c){
    var resp = r.responseText;
    result = regexpPMS.exec(resp);

body.innerHTML=BTCSS+BTPPtitle+'Bitcoin Forum > All your PMs\

Downloading PMs: '+i+'/'+max;

while(result != null){
        PMfaits+=1;
        listPM+='\n\t\t';
        result = regexpPMS.exec(resp);
    }  

if(i        var pmpage='https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;f=outbox;sort=date;start='+String(i+20);
        getPage(pmpage, function(r){concatPMOutbox(r,i+20,maxpagePM,c);}, 0);
    }else{
        c();
    }
}

Could you add/change that in the script as well? Having both options is nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2014, 05:04:36 PM
I didn't receive anything from github, gonna check why I didn't get an email alert.

Well, I'm back now! So please tell me everything that broke since I left (in this thread please, not in PMs). First of all I'll repair that.
I will reupload to greasyfork. I'm afraid that would break updates for Firefox users though. I'll see what I can do.

Finally, I've been waiting for you to re-upload it.
legendary
Activity: 858
June 06, 2014, 04:18:15 PM
Welcome back JackJack!

Offtopic: I randomly decided to go to pywallet.tk (in your signature), and it displays a white page.
legendary
Merit: 1004
June 06, 2014, 02:50:58 PM
Welcome back jackjack

How dare you go off and enjoy your life! Don't you know you only exist to please us now?

My thoughts exactly Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 06, 2014, 01:24:08 PM

Well, I'm back now! So please tell me everything that broke since I left (in this thread please, not in PMs). First of all I'll repair that.
I will reupload to greasyfork. I'm afraid that would break updates for Firefox users though. I'll see what I can do.

How dare you go off and enjoy your life! Don't you know you only exist to please us now?

Welcome back! 

BTW: What license are you using, just in case one of us wants to continue on with your great work when you die?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
June 06, 2014, 12:32:54 PM
The thread ignore function isn't working on firefox anymore.
Also the rating feature isnt showing all the time.
I can't register for the rating feature too.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 06, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 06, 2014, 09:27:11 AM
Hi guys
Sorry for having been out for so long, that was not for anything fun at all.
Since a few weeks I have more time but I guess I needed a PM to bring me back, so thanks bitcoininformation.
Ah man, it sucks to hear that. I hope that everything will be well in the end. And no problem about the PM, sorry for bothering you on GitHub as well.

It will take some time for me to dive in the code again but I'd be more than happy to continue the development of BT++ if you users want so.
And about the licence problem: I don't know yet, I'll think about it. But if I ever leave the forum "forever", I'll release all the code (server-side included).
Well, it seems that more users are interested in the plugin, so please do Cheesy Also, you should re-upload the plugin on a different website. userscripts.org is dead, greasyfork.org is the successor made by the same person.
Releasing everything if you really leave would be amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 06, 2014, 08:08:56 AM
Hi guys
Sorry for having been out for so long, that was not for anything fun at all.
Since a few weeks I have more time but I guess I needed a PM to bring me back, so thanks bitcoininformation.

It will take some time for me to dive in the code again but I'd be more than happy to continue the development of BT++ if you users want so.
And about the licence problem: I don't know yet, I'll think about it. But if I ever leave the forum "forever", I'll release all the code (server-side included).
legendary
June 06, 2014, 02:24:39 AM
Nope, still not working Sad
It seems that way. I could re-upload it, but I could be voilating the Open Source License by doing so. I will send JackJack a message. I hope he responds Tongue

Isn't it possible to fork the skript, it is opensource right?

I think we could get a bounty going for that feature!
Open source doesn't mean that you are allowed to change or even copy the script. Just means that the source is out for everybody to see. So it depends on what kind of license JackJack uses on this script.

Ok fair enough.

I am a noob in that aspect, how to figure this out?
The website is down so we can't look it up. I will send JackJack a message about it.

EDIT: Message sent. Will post here again once I got an answer Wink

thanks, lets hope he responds.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 06, 2014, 01:37:09 AM
Where to find your version of the script?
My version is the same as JackJack's with an added "List all PM's in Outbox" function. I can't re-upload the script without knowing under what license JackJack put it. I have send him a message, let's hope he responds quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
June 06, 2014, 01:30:37 AM
It is too bad this script was dead, It was awesome while JackJack was here, now that he is gone it has slowed down a bunch.
Well, most parts still work just fine. For example, the +- and buttons, the ✔ that gets added to someones name when he/she is on the DefaultTrust list is nice, loading Inbox PM's, chat, instant skip to the newest post when you click on a topic, and most likely more stuff that I can't remember.

The progress of the script itself slowed down a bunch, that's, sadly, true. But I won't remove the script just yet. Way to handy!
Where to find your version of the script?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 05, 2014, 06:45:32 PM
It is too bad this script was dead, It was awesome while JackJack was here, now that he is gone it has slowed down a bunch.
Well, most parts still work just fine. For example, the +- and buttons, the ✔ that gets added to someones name when he/she is on the DefaultTrust list is nice, loading Inbox PM's, chat, instant skip to the newest post when you click on a topic, and most likely more stuff that I can't remember.

The progress of the script itself slowed down a bunch, that's, sadly, true. But I won't remove the script just yet. Way to handy!
legendary
Activity: 858
June 05, 2014, 06:40:36 PM
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 05, 2014, 03:05:21 PM
It seems that way. I could re-upload it, but I could be voilating the Open Source License by doing so. I will send JackJack a message. I hope he responds Tongue

Open source doesn't mean that you are allowed to change or even copy the script. Just means that the source is out for everybody to see. So it depends on what kind of license JackJack uses on this script.

Ok fair enough.

The website is down so we can't look it up. I will send JackJack a message about it.

EDIT: Message sent. Will post here again once I got an answer Wink
legendary
June 05, 2014, 02:28:22 PM
Any one know where jackjack has gone?
Nobody knows.

I would really like to use this, but
the page doesn't want to load. Sad Sad
Use this link: http://userscripts.org:8080/scripts/show/174546

Does the thread hiding feature work for anyone on any brower ?

I would really like that feature!
Doesn't work for me and JackJack is gone.

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
June 05, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

Ok fair enough.

legendary
Merit: 1004
June 05, 2014, 12:33:04 PM
Have you tried out bitcointa.lk?
No idea what that has to do with what I posted, but yes, I have. Why?
Just wondering because bitcointa.lk has some cool features that Bitcointalk++ had if I remember correctly.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 05, 2014, 12:30:37 PM
Have you tried out bitcointa.lk?
No idea what that has to do with what I posted, but yes, I have. Why?
Pages:
Jump to: