Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 19. (Read 114219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
December 29, 2013, 10:37:16 PM
I really like what you did in the time that I was away. If you still need CSS coders, I am here. Dunno if I got time for it, just wanted to say that I can do CSS stuff.
I don't need CSS coders, it's just that I allowed adding your custom CSS to BT++ and I propose CSS coders to put the CSSs they want to share inside BT++ for everybody
So if you're feeling like doing one you can, but it's not necessary

As for the unread replies notifications I'll think about how to do it nicely
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 29, 2013, 07:14:20 PM
Feature request: notifications on replies to your threads (so you don't have to spam-refresh your email).

You should change your emailprovider. Even most freemailers and their webinterface support push mails. Refreshing emails is so 2000.
Unfortunately, Citadel (homebrew email/BBS) doesn't.
Explain me what you want, I didn't really understand
If I start a thread - let's say about http://kittenco.in (my new ticker), I'd like to have a notification when someone replies to that thread, without having to check email (as mentioned above, I use a really old email server, as Postfix/Dovecot is blargh).

Citadel supports IMAP...
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 29, 2013, 06:38:55 PM
I really like what you did in the time that I was away. If you still need CSS coders, I am here. Dunno if I got time for it, just wanted to say that I can do CSS stuff.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 29, 2013, 04:50:48 PM
There's an SMF mod that does this as well, makes new posts appear as little ajax pop-ups, but that's something theymos would have to install.

staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
December 29, 2013, 11:23:39 AM
So it's exactly the unread replies page but with notifications?
Having notifications would be great for unread replies. That would be a great idea.
legendary
December 29, 2013, 11:22:17 AM
Feature request: notifications on replies to your threads (so you don't have to spam-refresh your email).

You should change your emailprovider. Even most freemailers and their webinterface support push mails. Refreshing emails is so 2000.
If I start a thread - let's say about http://kittenco.in (my new ticker), I'd like to have a notification when someone replies to that thread, without having to check email (as mentioned above, I use a really old email server, as Postfix/Dovecot is blargh).
So it's exactly the content of the unread replies page but using notifications?
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
December 29, 2013, 11:18:42 AM

legendary
December 29, 2013, 11:15:38 AM

December 29, 2013, 11:14:27 AM

legendary
December 29, 2013, 09:55:31 AM
Just installed, as someone told me I'll get a [Top] link, that will take me to the top of the page.
Unfortunately, I don't see it. Am I supposed to enable it somewhere?

I believe Jackjack is going to be adding that if it's requested.

Tiny update: when you hide a signature it is totally hidden, including the black bar above it. Much nicer IMO.

Nice little update. Pretty smooth.
Yep
I just added it to 0.2.82, bottom left corner
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
December 29, 2013, 09:20:21 AM
Just installed, as someone told me I'll get a [Top] link, that will take me to the top of the page.

I believe Jackjack is going to be adding that if it's requested.

Tiny update: when you hide a signature it is totally hidden, including the black bar above it. Much nicer IMO.

Nice little update. Pretty smooth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
December 29, 2013, 03:44:57 AM
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
December 29, 2013, 03:00:45 AM
Now the script saves the content of the posting textbox so if you accidentally F5 or if there's a problem while posting you can resurrect it
It's this button:

Please add this serverside to every forum ever.
It's been done everywhere for a long time. You just don't have access to it. Undecided
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
December 29, 2013, 12:07:34 AM
Now the script saves the content of the posting textbox so if you accidentally F5 or if there's a problem while posting you can resurrect it
It's this button:

Please add this serverside to every forum ever.
legendary
December 28, 2013, 01:32:30 PM
It's this button:
legendary
December 27, 2013, 02:13:22 PM

Also the Android APK now has an update button that downloads and installs the last version.
Activity: 376
Merit: 312
Can you say... nighty-night?
December 26, 2013, 09:40:57 AM

legendary
December 26, 2013, 09:37:28 AM
the only bad thing, the button is very close to report scammer button and i'm afraid to missclick all time :x

would it be possible to add a confirm-dialog if you click on report scammer? and/or move the report scammer button somewhere next to report to moderator button?
Confirm dialog for scammer reports added in 0.2.78
I'm not sure I can move the link easily, I'll give it a look later

What?
Doesn't https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=unreadreplies do the trick?
December 26, 2013, 09:21:43 AM
December 26, 2013, 05:38:44 AM
I created BT++ because I wanted to learn how to make userscripts

Today I wanted to learn how to use the MIT App Inventor
Thanks to this I made an Android app to use the BT++ chat
Not sure it would be useful for anyone, but in case someone wants to try, it's here: http://btpp.jampa.eu/apps/BTPP_chat_0.1.apk

Oh god, whiskchat deja vu.
Pages:
Jump to: