Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 2. (Read 114219 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 109
November 19, 2017, 05:26:12 PM
The website seems to be very slow which causes the images to load not at all or really slowly.

I cannot even get the site to load at all anymore + greasemonkey is useless on latest Firefox.
Tampermonkey works fine on Firefox. Upgraded just a bit before the new version came out and had no issues since then. Haven't tested this script in particular on TM though.

I have had zero luck with it on Firefox Quantum. Looks like tampermonkey will require an entire rewrite https://www.ghacks.net/2017/09/21/greasemonkey-4-firefox-57-compatibility/

Not a big fan of most "upgrades" but this one has been impressive so far. Hate to lose ability to use bitcointalk++ though, had a nice old-school vibe to it. For now Cyrus' dark CSS at least tones down the brightness.

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
November 19, 2017, 05:15:38 PM
The website seems to be very slow which causes the images to load not at all or really slowly.

I cannot even get the site to load at all anymore + greasemonkey is useless on latest Firefox.
Tampermonkey works fine on Firefox. Upgraded just a bit before the new version came out and had no issues since then. Haven't tested this script in particular on TM though.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
November 19, 2017, 04:35:02 PM

Might be worth it to make such a script but instead as an extension for google chrome / firefox. This version is getting more and more outdated.

Not sure how many people would be interested in such a service, but aslong as it is opensource and doesn't require a password, i'd think that people might like it?
Activity: 267
Merit: 109
November 19, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 13, 2017, 06:26:09 AM
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 19, 2016, 04:22:38 AM
Looks like I nice script,  I sent you a PM can I have my password please
You can get your password from here: http://btpp.jampa.eu/getpassword.php
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Age does not limit my ability
June 19, 2016, 12:55:43 AM
Looks like I nice script,  I sent you a PM can I have my password please
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
June 18, 2016, 02:50:42 AM
Nope, I didn't have the time to fix that yet but it's the first thing I'll do once I'm able to free up some time
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
June 17, 2016, 05:14:13 AM
Any updates yet JackJack?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
May 30, 2016, 05:17:17 AM
Sorry for that
Next thing I'm fixing is the username bug
Thank you very much!
legendary
May 30, 2016, 04:35:57 AM
It was indeed fixed, but I shouldn't have updated. All my settings are gone and I can't import or change them because of the username bug. Undecided
Sorry for that
Next thing I'm fixing is the username bug
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
May 18, 2016, 04:57:46 AM
It was indeed fixed, but I shouldn't have updated. All my settings are gone and I can't import or change them because of the username bug. Undecided
legendary
May 17, 2016, 04:57:10 AM
BTW, I made an "Ignore threads" user script 2 weeks ago. People could probably use both scripts at same time, but if you want to copy my script into BT++ that's fine too (although I was lazy and used jQuery, but should be easy to convert.) I noticed that you already had a "ignored threads" input val, but the UI is not as easy as my script, so might be better to merge that.

My topic is here (with screenshots): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ignore-threads-user-script-1451483 Source here: https://github.com/NLNicoo/itob/
I really like your way of doing this
I also think people can use both at the same time but if you prefer sure we can merge them, it's really your call

Could you fix this? The message is shown by Tampermonkey when using Bitcointalk++ on Chrome.
I'll look at this and report any update here
EDIT: Shoud be OK with 0.2.98
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
May 12, 2016, 07:58:22 AM
Could you fix this? The message is shown by Tampermonkey when using Bitcointalk++ on Chrome.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
May 09, 2016, 02:06:29 AM
BTW, I made an "Ignore threads" user script 2 weeks ago. People could probably use both scripts at same time, but if you want to copy my script into BT++ that's fine too (although I was lazy and used jQuery, but should be easy to convert.) I noticed that you already had a "ignored threads" input val, but the UI is not as easy as my script, so might be better to merge that.

My topic is here (with screenshots): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ignore-threads-user-script-1451483 Source here: https://github.com/NLNicoo/itob/
legendary
May 08, 2016, 06:12:04 PM
I replied to joesmoe2012 regarding the vps but he doesn't respond.
If someone can contact him using something else than PMs in bitcointalk, please tell him I answered him.
I'd rather not work on anything before changing the vps.
legendary
May 04, 2016, 05:42:31 AM
Hello people
joesmoe2012 recently contacted me and this reminds me I had a project lying over here. I thought it would die because the new forum software was coming but it looks like it's not there yet.
I don't know if there are still people using BT++ but I have some spare time that I can use to fix/improve it if some users are interested
(Oh, and I know javascript/html/dom now, that might help)

I am interested. This is actually my first time seeing this thread after being here for so long. I will definitely use it. The new forums software is still in public testing phrase and we do not know when will it fully replace SMF. Keep this project going. Smiley.

Just download it and run it
The info in OP should be enough, if not post your problem

Hello people
joesmoe2012 recently contacted me and this reminds me I had a project lying over here. I thought it would die because the new forum software was coming but it looks like it's not there yet.
I don't know if there are still people using BT++ but I have some spare time that I can use to fix/improve it if some users are interested

I use it heavily and still would like a good fix for my username. Grin
joesmoe2012 needs to change the VPS that (freely) hosts BT++, so the priority is copying the files and being sure nothing is broken
Then I'll fix things  Smiley

I thought you died. Where the hell have you been? I stopped using it because I thought it had stopped being supported.

Nope, still alive! Studies kept me from lurking here but I should be able to have more time now
So you can use it again, and as I mentioned just above in the mean time I practiced my web development abilities so I'll be able to make nicer things

--

For new users, the token for BT++ password recovery can now be either in signature or anywhere else in your profile (signature, location, website)
I saw somewhere that people with paid signatures couldn't ask their password because the token had to be in the signature
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 03, 2016, 10:04:50 PM
Hello people

I use it heavily and still would like a good fix for my username. Grin
joesmoe2012 needs to change the VPS that (freely) hosts BT++, so the priority is copying the files and being sure nothing is broken
Then I'll fix things  Smiley

I thought you died. Where the hell have you been? I stopped using it because I thought it had stopped being supported.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
May 02, 2016, 08:12:54 AM
Hello people

I am interested. This is actually my first time seeing this thread after being here for so long. I will definitely use it. The new forums software is still in public testing phrase and we do not know when will it fully replace SMF. Keep this project going. Smiley.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
May 02, 2016, 08:08:09 AM
Sounds good!
Pages:
Jump to: