Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 6. (Read 114219 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
September 09, 2014, 04:14:54 AM
Done!
0.2.96 released with bookmarks enabled.
You can bookmark threads or posts, the button is next to the "Quote in BT++ chat" button.
And again, the bookmarks are at the bottom of the pages. If you don't find it practical (and I know you won't), please tell me where I should put them.
Why not make a page like the "Settings"-page with a nice little tab and display it there?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 09, 2014, 04:11:14 AM
Done!
0.2.96 released with bookmarks enabled.
You can bookmark threads or posts, the button is next to the "Quote in BT++ chat" button.
And again, the bookmarks are at the bottom of the pages. If you don't find it practical (and I know you won't), please tell me where I should put them.
legendary
September 08, 2014, 01:47:40 PM
I did it, I'll push the update really soon.
I didn't find a nice place so I'll put the list at the bottom of the page for now.

I'm thinking about doing a list of bookmarked threads
In "Show new replies to your posts" and "Watchlist" you can't see the threads if you already read all the posts
In this new list you would see them all

That is good! Can you make an option to un-watch a thread? Because, I already clicked unwatch but the thread is still showing in new replies. Anything you can do?

~~MZ~~
Unwatch can only be done server-side.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 28, 2014, 06:22:56 AM
In "Show new replies to your posts" and "Watchlist" you can't see the threads if you already read all the posts

That is good! Can you make an option to un-watch a thread? Because, I already clicked unwatch but the thread is still showing in new replies. Anything you can do?

~~MZ~~
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 28, 2014, 06:20:01 AM
Yes please. I would definitely use that. I often add topics to my watchlist, so I remember them, but that isn't the best way to do it.
legendary
August 28, 2014, 05:58:18 AM
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 24, 2014, 07:57:24 AM
I'll contact bitstamp to know if it's caused by the script, in the meantime I'll handle that error correctly instead of crashing
And thanks for reporting it!
No problem man! Good luck and keep up the good work!
legendary
August 24, 2014, 07:50:01 AM
I'll contact bitstamp to know if it's caused by the script, in the meantime I'll handle that error correctly instead of crashing
And thanks for reporting it!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 24, 2014, 07:15:33 AM
I see
I don't get why it works for other people though
I know right? It should work, but it doesn't. Oh well, I don't use them anyway, so it isn't a big problem. I just wanted to tell you about it, in case someone else has this problem.
legendary
August 24, 2014, 07:11:12 AM
It's sure the problem is the Incapsula software.
The Bitstamp ticker doesn't even contain the currency so it can't have any impact.

Btw I think you should contact Bitstamp to know why you're banned. Maybe you have a malware or something.
I am not banned and I don't have malware on my computer. Cloudflare ensures that someone is "real" by making the browser do a small task and asking it for the answer. If it gets one, it's a "real" person, if it does not, you don't get access, because you are most likely a bot, doing a DDoS attack or something like that (and it gives the response I received). I know I am not banned because I can reach "https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ticker/" without a problem.
I see
I don't get why it works for other people though
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 24, 2014, 06:14:58 AM
The Bitstamp ticker doesn't even contain the currency so it can't have any impact.

Btw I think you should contact Bitstamp to know why you're banned. Maybe you have a malware or something.
I am not banned and I don't have malware on my computer. Cloudflare ensures that someone is "real" by making the browser do a small task and asking it for the answer. If it gets one, it's a "real" person, if it does not, you don't get access, because you are most likely a bot, doing a DDoS attack or something like that (and it gives the response I received). I know I am not banned because I can reach "https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ticker/" without a problem.
legendary
August 24, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 24, 2014, 04:55:56 AM
Thanks, JackJack! I think it is the problem of the currency. I used usd and bitstamp price ticker worked. Maybe it is the problem of the word he typed, I think he typed Euro not euro . Does 'E' instead of 'e' cause problem? Anyway, I will check it and tell you. If have no problem in using usd, try using it instead of Euro in Bitstamp price ticker. Smiley

~~MZ~~
I used usd in the last test, so that isn't the problem (JackJack confirmed this as well):

Still doesn't work (now using USD).
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
Code:
data = JSON.parse(r.responseText);

I also got errors from bbc_highlight not being defined:
Uncaught ReferenceError: bbc_highlight is not defined
Can't copy the place where it goes wrong (since it doesn't tell me). Sorry.

I am using Chrome, latest version, on Windows 7.

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
August 24, 2014, 04:53:45 AM
Thanks, JackJack! I think it is the problem of the currency. I used usd and bitstamp price ticker worked. Maybe it is the problem of the word he typed, I think he typed Euro not euro . Does 'E' instead of 'e' cause problem? Anyway, I will check it and tell you. If have no problem in using usd, try using it instead of Euro in Bitstamp price ticker. Smiley

~~MZ~~
legendary
August 23, 2014, 01:19:36 PM
It looks like it's their anti-DDoS software Incapsula
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22zplb/bitstamp_api_incapsula_incidents/

Did you try to DDoS bitstamp recently? Cheesy
I have never used Bitstamp, nor visited them, lol.
That is strange... Well I guess you won't use it anymore then!

By the way, I didn't introduce the 0.2.95: it has the balance checker (only in bitcoin for now) and the Google search instead of the regular one
As usual, go to the settings page to test them
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 23, 2014, 01:12:30 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22zplb/bitstamp_api_incapsula_incidents/

I have never used Bitstamp, nor visited them, lol.
legendary
August 23, 2014, 01:09:48 PM

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 23, 2014, 01:06:38 PM
I can't reproduce the bug...

Please write the following on line 896:
Code:
alert(r.responseText);
Then send me the result

I got this, just as I expected. Cloudflare is being a bitch:

Code:

legendary
August 23, 2014, 01:04:18 PM
I can't reproduce the bug...

Please write the following on line 896:
Code:
alert(r.responseText);
Then send me the result
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
August 23, 2014, 12:25:16 PM
The bbc_highlight error is because of BitcoinTalk, not the script

And I don't know what happens, are you using the CRX or Tampermonkey? I'll solve that within 2 hours I think.
Aaah, I see.

I am using Tampermonkey and I never had problems with it, so I find this strange. Maybe it's Bitstamps fault? Cloudflare or something.
Pages:
Jump to: