Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect Lawsuit has Begun! - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 03, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
Justice should prevail at the end for us to have some hope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 10:17:07 PM
This suit serves them right and will serve as a deterrent to others who would want to toe the same path. I believe the justice system of that country would do the right thing without compromise. Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 10:10:19 PM
Lol, that imbecile Craig Grant just removed his Youtube video about the court date.....hahaha what a fucking joke. Guess people are threatening him.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/
Wouldn't surprise me if that clown Carlos Matos is next on the list Grin .

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit  -  Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;
Defendants.
this is great news frauds getting punishment
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 03, 2018, 06:56:03 PM
I am very happy to hear about this lawsuit. I don't think any money will get to the BitConnect "victims". But I am not sure they should have any restitution at all. BitConnect was well known Ponzy scheme and almost all of its investors were well aware of it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
March 03, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
dont worry victim of bitconnect i feel your pain truly , heard this coin from youtube and to be honest they got my attention but since it seems shady and of course i dont trust their ceo or whatever ( bald guy who sing about bitconnect ) that guy seems foolish and very cringe , so i hope this lawsuit goes smoothly
Activity: 145
March 03, 2018, 05:53:13 PM
Justince will prevail,hunt those founders too so that these people wont be enjoying the money that they have stolen from thousands of people.They should put to jail as soo as possible so that these type of activities wont have any chance to scam people in our community.Their wrong doings shouldnt be tolerated by the law!
Activity: 61
March 03, 2018, 05:46:09 PM
Great, hopefully justice will be served.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
March 03, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Was anybody here holding Bitconnect? I must admit, the social media buzz and Youtube ads almost grabbed me as an investor. Things just seemed to good for me to follow through.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
Those people behind the bitconnect scam surely doesnt see this coming,justice will find its way to get their karmas turn to themselves.These people should be put to jail immediately because they stole billions of dollar investments from those hard working people who only wants to earn money from their promises,it will be a good start for our community to fight those greedy people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
March 03, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
I hope they are going after more than just the Youtubers.... what about the people that actually stole the money?  

Just about everyone knew it was Ponzi scheme, and every Bitconnect thread, reddit post, twitter feed, had warnings so none of the "investors" can deny that they were not warned.  Can they prove the Youtubers had insider info that wasn't available to the rest of us?  I don't know if it will be that easy to prove they were scammers.  They have the right to free speech, and can deny that they knew it was Ponzi scheme, claim they lost money, too, claim they were victims ...

While I hope something comes of this, and some justice is served, I also hate how much attention this is getting and how it will be another event to bring down the regulation hammer.  If the Bitconnect suckers had used their heads in the first place, and listened to people instead of calling them "FUDers", then this wouldn't have been a problem.

valid point .

advertisers and promoters just share small portion , but big fishes got escaped easily , so catch them too .
also not only punishment but fine them heavy and reimburse that amount to people who even lost their lifelong savings in this shit .
i know those investors got greedy and without thinking invested in this trap , but still their fault is only this they did not use mind .
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 05:38:23 PM
Finally! I hope these scammers will get what they deserve. I hope that they will be given the maximum possible prison term.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Best news that i have known today,those people are surely get alarmed to what will come to them expect the worst for these people stealing millions to billions of dolalrs isnt a an easy case to get a long,the national government will to their thing just to put these people to jail for the rest of their lives.We should prevail because those people who got scammed will be able to revenge.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
March 03, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
finally some justice against these spammers 
They are not spammers,they are scammers do you really know what you are talking about? bitconnect was the biggest scam that the cryptocurrency community has,it is the worst nightmare for all those people who get involved with that ponzi scheme,people had been warned but most of them are blinded with the promises of getting more money by investing.
Activity: 124
March 03, 2018, 05:21:06 PM
Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/

Code:
Defendants.
great these spammers should be punished heavily for what they did to people
Activity: 129
March 03, 2018, 05:19:47 PM

Code:
Defendants.

finally some justice against these spammers 
Activity: 174
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
March 03, 2018, 05:13:33 PM
This is just great news,the people should rally and file law cases with these people so that there will be no one to follow their footsteps,they may have billions of dollars but they cannot use it because the justice will always prevail,those people who got scammed should get their investments back so that there will be some equality.
Activity: 56
March 03, 2018, 05:01:23 PM
This case makes me wish that Tarring and Feathering is brought back as a punishment.
I really hope the judge throws the book at the lot of them
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
One needs to make an example out of Bitconnect !!! Good Job  Hope all of the Bitconnect Executive face Jail time Angry
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
Great news to all the crypto universe,the community will be pleased to what will happen to those founders who are the brains of this biggest cryptocurrency scam project,people are right they shouldnt be given a chance to have their lawyer because they did steal billions of dollars of investments from those poor investors who got baited with their promises.
Pages:
Jump to: