Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect Lawsuit has Begun! - page 3. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
This is great because those damages that they have done to those investors will be paid off,life imprisonment wont be enough but a death penalty would be good so that those people who are planning to to shady things like bitconnect would be scared,hard earned money from people are getting stolen and these people doesnt deserved to live.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
This is great news, but I am a little bit sceptical about the final result. I am really hoping that this will be lesson to be learned here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 03, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
I've been waiting to see this day for years. LOL. As I know this is the first time ponzi system have to face with a lawsuit cause before nobody know who stand behind a crypto ponzi system cause they often tried to hide their identity. Maybe Bitconnect investors will have chance to take their money back. LOL
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
Good news! And I hope that we will see BitConnect founders and promoters in prison soon. If so then it will help to prevent new ponzi schemes in cryptocurrency area.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 03, 2018, 04:28:57 PM
WASSSA WASSA WASSA WASSAA WASSSAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BIIIIITTTTTCCOOOONNNEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!1111one

WoooOOO!!!!

WAHATACAHGONNNAADOOOOOooooo???!!?!?!

Hahaha.  Grin

Wasa wasa wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I was about to comment this but you're faster than the flash. Those people who are behind this keep should get themselves on arrest to give justice to those investors that they fooled.

What I like with this action is that it gives fear to the people who will try this in the future. Those bitconnect shillers should also be accountable for attracting more investors that they want to fool and scam.

Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 04:25:31 PM
Scammers shoud be all put in jail,those families who have lost a lot of money because of this ponzi scheme,well we cannot blame these people because they just want to earn money faster.People should be always be careful before getting involved with these projects so that in the end of the day they wont regret what will happen to their investments.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/
Wouldn't surprise me if that clown Carlos Matos is next on the list Grin .

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit .
Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;
Defendants.

Yes!!! finally a scam coin getting punishment.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
Great those people who got scammed will be able to seek justice,i hope these people should put into jail for the rest of their lives,so that they cannot scam people in the future,STEALING shouldnt be allowed in this world.Those hard earned money were stole,thousands of lives has been damaged these people shouldnt be given any chance to appeal in the legal court.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
March 03, 2018, 04:06:30 PM
This will served as a good lesson for those who will follow the same path as these scammers did,never under estimate the power of justice because it will always find its way to get your asses down.This is a very good news for those people who got scammed last year because they will be given a chance to get back the stolen billions of dollars from them.
Activity: 406
March 03, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
All this is certainly cool, but I do not think that ordinary people will be able to achieve the payment of their money from this company! This is unrealistic!!!
Activity: 132
March 03, 2018, 04:01:53 PM
Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/

Mirror link

Code:
Defendants.

great to see bad guys getting punishment
Activity: 64
March 03, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
Good to hear it, i hope they gonna get what they deserve for what they done with the people who send money to them.
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
March 03, 2018, 03:55:04 PM

Mirror link

Code:
Defendants.

Sounds great. I hope all of them go to #
As I know a few investors of Bitconnect committed suicide.
So all staff of that scam must be in prison.
Activity: 235
ENTRY cryptocurrency
March 03, 2018, 03:46:13 PM
Very good news to those people who got scammed by this ponzi scheme,they are all deserved to be incarcerated for the rest of their life.People's hard earned money were stolen by these few people who wants to make easy billions of money,the justice will prevail and im sure these people will be judged to quickly.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 03, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
Good thing those people who are involved with this ponzi scheme will receive some justice,these people shouldnt be given chance to appeal to those lawsuit so that they can enjoy their whole life inside the prison,or if they dont want that they can have death penalties because they have destroyed thousands of people's life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
March 03, 2018, 03:27:39 PM
It is a welcomed development that the culprit are being brought to book.
This will cut-down on aspiring scam projects.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 03:18:59 PM
They should be put to jain forever,they have destroyed a lot of lives and stole billion dollars of investments to those big and small investors,shouldnt be given chance to prove their innosense because they have done enough damage to those people who have been fooled by their ponzi promises,a ponzi scheme from the start and will end just like the other ponzi is.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 03:10:26 PM
Wow  Shocked, I did not think that the case would go so far, and that this would lead to a level of trial over the scammers. It pleases if everything will be good
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
This is great those people who got scammed can have their revenge to these people,this is what they deserved after stealing billions of dollars of investments to the most of the people who were fooled by their promises,i expected this to happen from the start that is why i stopped my friends from investing to these type of schemes.
Activity: 45
March 03, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
This is very good news! A lot of people lost their money because they invested in this shit. Including me..I don't believe in landing pages anymore)
Pages:
Jump to: