Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect Lawsuit has Begun! - page 6. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
HEYHEYHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY

I wonder if Carlos is gonna delete his youtube channel now, his videos are gold. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stpoj1sve2o
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 03, 2018, 10:06:06 AM
Hey Hey Hey...
Wassap Wassap Wassap Wassaaaaaaaaaap BITCONNEEEEEEEEKT

Finally it's starting! But really, who are they gonna charge for Ponzi affiliation scheme?? I don't remember seeying any of the big bosses apart from the lovely Carlos, that is one of the frauded guys too
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
Too bad the real masterminds, the founders, are not identified and caught. Only those second down in the pyramid (the Shillers) pushing the coin on their social media were gonna get charged.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 03, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
I am glad that prosecution is going forward. Some people in jail would do much good to the crypto world. These people are far more dangerous that the guy that got jailed for silkroad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
March 03, 2018, 09:58:16 AM
I hope they are going after more than just the Youtubers.... what about the people that actually stole the money?  

Just about everyone knew it was Ponzi scheme, and every Bitconnect thread, reddit post, twitter feed, had warnings so none of the "investors" can deny that they were not warned.  Can they prove the Youtubers had insider info that wasn't available to the rest of us?  I don't know if it will be that easy to prove they were scammers.  They have the right to free speech, and can deny that they knew it was Ponzi scheme, claim they lost money, too, claim they were victims ...

While I hope something comes of this, and some justice is served, I also hate how much attention this is getting and how it will be another event to bring down the regulation hammer.  If the Bitconnect suckers had used their heads in the first place, and listened to people instead of calling them "FUDers", then this wouldn't have been a problem.

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 09:53:19 AM
WASSSA WASSA WASSA WASSAA WASSSAAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BIIIIITTTTTCCOOOONNNEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!1111one

WoooOOO!!!!

WAHATACAHGONNNAADOOOOOooooo???!!?!?!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 09:43:15 AM
Wow! That's amazing!

Yes, nothing is more satisfying than to see scammers get rektd.
I sincerely hope they get sentenced to jail.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
Wow! That's amazing!
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/
Wouldn't surprise me if that clown Carlos Matos is next on the list Grin .

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit  -  Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;