Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 111. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Fixes to imminent problems pushed. More work to do, further updates to come.

0.30.16.90-rc3
Download: https://mega.nz/#!utUzDLpK!B46079AhWit21ULbyK2UWtsKVnf-WPNzGwdbnFR8WL0
Nice work, good job! Smiley Working fine on Windows 8.1 x64 and Windows 10 x64.

Dragos, could you help me setup my Windows build environment?
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I need to devise an error handling mechanism for when there are no bids....  Undecided

Please use the git for reporting issues.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

0.30.16.90-rc3
Download: https://mega.nz/#!utUzDLpK!B46079AhWit21ULbyK2UWtsKVnf-WPNzGwdbnFR8WL0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 28th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Nice catch!! Passed out last night , been feeling drained. I merged the changes into the main branch , gonna write a patch for getblocktemplate too in a couple of minutes and test it out. Also writing the get bidding info call and many other fixes to reported issues, guess all i needed was some sleep. Should be another major update if i can work all day without disturbances. Meanwhile please provide a payout address.

I also want to ask everyone who participates to speak up about creating a system similar to memorycoin (if anyone remembers it), essentially, we use the blockchain to hire permanent devs for each section of the BCR core model who can be hired and fired at will based on performance.

5tFagiSuRftdrqZ2bfxZXWcrFFykZMw5oA

Nice catch!! Passed out last night , been feeling drained. I merged the changes into the main branch , gonna write a patch for getblocktemplate too in a couple of minutes and test it out. Also writing the get bidding info call and many other fixes to reported issues, guess all i needed was some sleep. Should be another major update if i can work all day without disturbances. Meanwhile please provide a payout address.

I also want to ask everyone who participates to speak up about creating a system similar to memorycoin (if anyone remembers it), essentially, we use the blockchain to hire permanent devs for each section of the BCR core model who can be hired and fired at will based on performance.
Error compile from branch 0.30.19-rc2+ibtp
Code:
  CXX      libbitcredit_server_a-main.o
main.cpp: In function ‘int64_t GetBanknodePayment(int, int64_t)’:
main.cpp:1505:47: error: ‘blockvalue’ was not declared in this scope
  if(nHeight%900==0 && nHeight >199999) ret+= (blockvalue/5);
                                               ^

Patch: https://github.com/dragosbdi/bicreditsnew/commit/32494dc76e124458839d13bbb085c01a776667b3
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 1011
Error compile from branch 0.30.19-rc2+ibtp
Code:
  CXX      libbitcredit_server_a-main.o
main.cpp: In function ‘int64_t GetBanknodePayment(int, int64_t)’:
main.cpp:1505:47: error: ‘blockvalue’ was not declared in this scope
  if(nHeight%900==0 && nHeight >199999) ret+= (blockvalue/5);
                                               ^

Lol, we see you miner!!! Great work, I'll need you to recompile master branch after people confirm they understand these changes Smiley I'll add an extra 10K for your trouble.

First of starting @ block 199999 block reward will be lowered to 18 BCR. Of this 18 BCR 30% goes to a BN as normal.

18 * 900 =16200 which is what BNs were cumulatively getting per day, which is no change. However the remaining 30K BCr that were being produced on a daily basis are now distributed in a single block every 900 blocks.

This is in line with the plan to move all mining to BNs, meaning that for a BN to earn the full amount it is due, it has to participate in transaction processing. There will be an additional update in a few days or weeks that will restrict BNs from signing consecutive blocks. While i have the code for this, it is such a radical change that i would still like further review of it's merits and possible implications.

So, in short , the emmisions curve and ratios are unaltered, but we have changed distribution strategy, from requiring a competitive race to solve blocks to a cooperative model, with backing investment that increases the BCR's value given priority.

if you have any questions, i am willing and able to answer both here and on skype.

I can confirm that after I redownloaded the blockchain and move the wallet.dat on the new fresh blockchain, the bitcredit-qt starts.

But on "getblocktemplate" the program it's closing.

I will try the master branch later ...

Actually do this...

if you are a miner ---- setgenerate true 10 (or as many cores as you have ) then wait until a block that is divisible by 100 passes, this will forcibly update the bid values

If you are on QT, just go to statistics and clisk refresh. Once it completes the calculations, all bids will be listed, getblocktemplate will work. I am working on standardizing this without taxing the wallet too much or rasing banwidth usage unnecessarily, after all the only one who uses get blocktemplate is the miner.

Note:- if you are working off current master, then likely there are no bids since noone has made any...i will publish bid addresses when we hit block 199000
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
No problem with the new wallet. Thanks for the good work.

Lol, we see you miner!!! Great work, I'll need you to recompile master branch after people confirm they understand these changes Smiley I'll add an extra 10K for your trouble.

First of starting @ block 199999 block reward will be lowered to 18 BCR. Of this 18 BCR 30% goes to a BN as normal.

18 * 900 =16200 which is what BNs were cumulatively getting per day, which is no change. However the remaining 30K BCr that were being produced on a daily basis are now distributed in a single block every 900 blocks.

This is in line with the plan to move all mining to BNs, meaning that for a BN to earn the full amount it is due, it has to participate in transaction processing. There will be an additional update in a few days or weeks that will restrict BNs from signing consecutive blocks. While i have the code for this, it is such a radical change that i would still like further review of it's merits and possible implications.

So, in short , the emmisions curve and ratios are unaltered, but we have changed distribution strategy, from requiring a competitive race to solve blocks to a cooperative model, with backing investment that increases the BCR's value given priority.

if you have any questions, i am willing and able to answer both here and on skype.

I can confirm that after I redownloaded the blockchain and move the wallet.dat on the new fresh blockchain, the bitcredit-qt starts.

But on "getblocktemplate" the program it's closing.

I will try the master branch later ...

On old data, with new wallet doesn't download the blockchain

Code:
20:47:47

getblocktemplate

20:47:47

CreateNewBlock() : TestBlockValidity failed (code -1)

On fresh new he download. I'm syncing now ... let's see
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Merging Master Branch and dev branch.

You are all already aware of the changes, but i'll try to throw together a more formal announcement. For now i'm tired, i'd like to resolve the pool issues, windows build (Maybe Mac too), then take a whole day off.

Once i'm rested i can begin work on 0.30.17.

Get yourself a beer too! ... not many though Cheesy

need to re-read your last few days (or weeks) to figure out what's what.. because there seems to be a lot going on for BCR that I'm not fully aware of and I'm sure people passing by the ann miss out on a lot of stuff too.

Merging Master Branch and dev branch.

You are all already aware of the changes, but i'll try to throw together a more formal announcement. For now i'm tired, i'd like to resolve the pool issues, windows build (Maybe Mac too), then take a whole day off.

Once i'm rested i can begin work on 0.30.17.
Tired of c++ and python.... so for now i'll be trying my hand at building our QT wallet for use on android. Maybe tinker with the exchange a little.

Anyone wanna try a windows build on the dev branch? Maybe Mac too, i'll give you 20K BCR for each
I'm trying my best in setting up a build environment for Windows. Reading through several guides as this is new to me. Any help is welcome! Smiley

Great, meanwhile i just tried the android cross compile....hehehe, nightmare.

What library is "anl" from LIBS = -lcurl -lanl (Makefile in src)

Edit: found it.
Tired of c++ and python.... so for now i'll be trying my hand at building our QT wallet for use on android. Maybe tinker with the exchange a little.

Anyone wanna try a windows build on the dev branch? Maybe Mac too, i'll give you 20K BCR for each
I'm trying my best in setting up a build environment for Windows. Reading through several guides as this is new to me. Any help is welcome! Smiley

Great, meanwhile i just tried the android cross compile....hehehe, nightmare.
Jump to: