Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 120. (Read 284526 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
A BCR pump from these prices would be epic.

Still under the radar and very undervalued..
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
A BCR pump from these prices would be epic.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Just forgot to add BCR: before each address, now it works Smiley

Switching to horizontal position and total sum works in python script but in app doesn't.

Tried to add my bittrex address to monitor my exchange wallet, but forgot that it doesn't work this way, it will only show some coins when I will send some to this address.

For now Cointrader allows to monitor your coins with exchange api, but it's far from perfect.

Glad you got it working.  I limited it to portrait mode only to avoid having to redo the layout in landscape mode.  

I can very quickly put up another app to get all your Bittrex balances if that would be useful to you. You would just need to enter your Bittrex API keys, which you can find under your account settings somewhere or other on Bittrex, and it would display eg. all your non-zero exchange balances. I'd need to encrypt your keys though if they were being stored on your phone.

Might bring a few more eyeballs to my BCR ads.  Cheesy

Activity: 260
Just forgot to add BCR: before each address, now it works Smiley

Switching to horizontal position and total sum works in python script but in app doesn't.

Tried to add my bittrex address to monitor my exchange wallet, but forgot that it doesn't work this way, it will only show some coins when I will send some to this address.

For now Cointrader allows to monitor your coins with exchange api, but it's far from perfect.
legendary
I get unknown error during installation-504

Edit:

After uninstalling Mybanknodes it starts and shows addresses but after pushing update button nothing changes, still shows only addresses.

Does your network indicator light up when you tap Update? If network connectivity is bad or a block explorer or bitfinex/bittrex is down it will eventually time out. I tested it on about half a dozen different phones/android versions and apart from looking a bit untidy on some screen resolutions it worked OK as long as the connection was good, ie. I was connected to wifi, not using the phone network.
legendary
If anyone has a few spare minutes would you mind giving my android app another try? Pretty sure I have sorted the file path thing out, plus now it creates what it needs anyway, you just need to stick your currency:address lines in the file.

I've stuck it on Google Play, any feedback good or bad would be welcome.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crouton.lone.mybanknodes&hl=en

If the link doesn't work for you just search Play for 'mycrypto' - it's the only app with that name.

Looks good.

Can I add more than one by putting it where dash is and if so do I just copy all the same things after the address?

The stuff after the address on each line is just the results of the last search, so yes just add whatever new currency:address pairs you want and delete the examples. When I add a new address to my list I just copy a new list in afresh with the new one added, without any history. Maybe I should store the previous search results in a separate file, make it less confusing.
Activity: 260
If anyone has a few spare minutes would you mind giving my android app another try? Pretty sure I have sorted the file path thing out, plus now it creates what it needs anyway, you just need to stick your currency:address lines in the file.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crouton.lone.mybanknodes&hl=en

If the link doesn't work for you just search Play for 'mycrypto' - it's the only app with that name.

I get unknown error during installation-504

Edit:

After uninstalling Mybanknodes it starts and shows addresses but after pushing update button nothing changes, still shows only addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1400

Looks good.

Can I add more than one by putting it where dash is and if so do I just copy all the same things after the address?
legendary

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
More of our infrastructure is online , with even more to come.

http://bitcentral.website/
The electrum client is clearly connecting to available servers but it isn't pulling the headers from them (or the server isn't pushing them out) - no idea why yet.

edit: bitcreditscc figured it out, by RTFM'ing... you need a www in front of your server...  Cheesy

Electrum-BCR lives.  Smiley
Nice.. Congratulations guys, awesome job! Smiley

The release of a BCR-Electrum client is considered as a (small) milestone?

Small but key step for us , electrum is 1/3 the pieces left for Colored coins

Colored coins means

1) Currency tethering
2) Equity Distribution
3) Real-time 24/7 Equity trading
4) Expansion of Banknode features

SPV wallet means

1) New wallets (yay)
2) Light wallet services are easier to deploy
3) Customized Bank Wallets that allow you to connect to a specific Bank
4) So any more applications
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
The electrum client is clearly connecting to available servers but it isn't pulling the headers from them (or the server isn't pushing them out) - no idea why yet.

edit: bitcreditscc figured it out, by RTFM'ing... you need a www in front of your server...  Cheesy

Nice.. Congratulations guys, awesome job! Smiley

The release of a BCR-Electrum client is considered as a (small) milestone?
legendary

@hack_ only counts if you get it completely synced.... and i think tlc is ahead of us on that. Great work getting it to work on your own though.

We'll need to package the client so people need only start the app. Need to expand servers though.
had a bit of time in the car so i set up our website again. http://bcrp2pool.website/

It's on the same server as one of the p2pools and once i figure out how to display some stats , you'll see the changes. Meanwhile , i'd be very grateful if someone would add some artistic touch to the site (ya'll know i'm hopeless there)

You can find the site on github here:- https://github.com/bitcreditscc/Bcr-Website

Been working with thelonecrouton and bitcreditscc for the past few days to get electrum working....

To encourage traffic to our Bitcredit Forum i am going to run a campaign

100 BCR per relevant post :-

Guidelines

Post must be about BCR
Must provide useful information for miners , users or service providers
Posts that include guides will get double the payout
Posts that have relevant graphics will receive 400 BCR
Post Limit of 10 a day per member
Spam will be penalized and may result in deletion of your account and/or banning of your IP
Anyone have bitcredit.conf and .bat  for solo mining. I always get crashed miner or failed.

Thanks

which miner?

clpts_x86-64   1.0. My .bat is -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u user:pass -g 2 -a 0

conf:

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776

isnt that the obsolete one?
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Anyone have bitcredit.conf and .bat  for solo mining. I always get crashed miner or failed.

Thanks

which miner?

clpts_x86-64   1.0. My .bat is -o 127.0.0.1:8776 -u user:pass -g 2 -a 0

conf:

server=1
genproclimit=0
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8776

For the pool i am using 2.1 but all the time i have error in protosharesMiner.cpp line 79 : clcreateProgramwithbinary failed (errorcode -42). I am using driver 14.9
Jump to: