Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 146. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Hello, I think I have a serious problem and need a help.

I have created new empty wallet with start-many and then executed "getaccountaddress 0" which what I think should give me addresss 0

then have send from bittrex 250000.02 BCR (with fee) to this same address

Address: 6C128H6LgkBDYTf7pSz7SscYpCezcfDVmi
TxId: cb02135638a3ba60f32bb8fa533d395aee7eab509ee3423e8bfee7b314c5276d

7 hours later, still there'd no active address or TxId in block explorer, is it lost, contact bittrex or what to do ?

There's some transaction connected with this but not to my address

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcr/block.dws?115582.htm
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
After mining since launch today I have the message "Banknode Started Successfully"  ...quick question when do i see the reward posted Smiley

Congratulations, within a few minutes you should see your first payments start to come in. Today was a very educational day for me and i can promise that having a BN is going to be a big boon for everyone.

I wish my skills as a coder would catch up with what i learn and devise.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
After mining since launch today I have the message "Banknode Started Successfully"  ...quick question when do i see the reward posted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
One thing I noticed is the mouse over comments are a bit hard to see for people trying to figure out what's what as some were quite dark against the background (with the current wallet)

Mostly fixed... QT's palette inheritance for tooltips is a bit odd and I haven't completely sussed it yet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Fiddled a bit more with the UI. Please tell me you like the toolstripe across the bottom as it took me fecking eons to get the bloody thing centred there.  Cry

Moving it down there makes things a bit less cluttered I think, and allows enough space for the logo to be just about legible.

Looking good

One thing I noticed is the mouse over comments are a bit hard to see for people trying to figure out what's what as some were quite dark against the background (with the current wallet)
legendary
I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!

Thanks. I made the scollbars a bit fatter, got rid of the background gradient as it was making consistent widget background colour a PITA, it all looks much much nicer. Tooltip decor is still a bit inconsistent in places but I'll get there.

Also redid the splashscreen, which is a highly important and critical feature as you know...  Grin

Fiddled a bit more with the UI. Please tell me you like the toolstripe across the bottom as it took me fecking eons to get the bloody thing centred there.  Cry

da fuq with that balance? $$$$

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!!
legendary
Fiddled a bit more with the UI. Please tell me you like the toolstripe across the bottom as it took me fecking eons to get the bloody thing centred there.  Cry

Moving it down there makes things a bit less cluttered I think, and allows enough space for the logo to be just about legible.
Activity: 322
It would be very useful to add a compiled linux version for those that can't do it yourself like me for cheap ram starving vps.

Just like dragos did it so far here http://82.211.1.181/bitcredit/

Thanks to bitcreditscc the 82.211.1.181 respond now to bitcredits.pw.

http://bitcredits.pw/downloads/

Here it's a script made by me to update automatically the binaries (updatebcr.sh).
Who wants to do it manually, "latest.tar.bz2" is the last archive with the most up2date version build by me.

Till I will write a script to do a nightly build from source, I'll try to maintain the binaries manually.

For those interested, for different debates (developments, support) the forum on http://bitcredits.pw can be a good start.

Thanks !
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
So when are you going with real name dev?

Dev should use real name when Satoshi pops up and starts telling people his name and home address

Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 471
So when are you going with real name dev?
It would be very useful to add a compiled linux version for those that can't do it yourself like me for cheap ram starving vps.

dragos and tlc are looking to soon become the first users with an actual salary paid by the blockchain for their work. I am working on the details of employment and how to structure it in a way that helps the system.

As time is progressing and the project grows i need to leave soe of the simpler tasks so i can bring together more of the larger ones. ALso there are areas you have seen that i am not good at ....hehehe QT and all that.

So having people work on those areas will give me time to push other items on the to-do list.

For example, i'm sure you've seen that i have proposed an alliance of sorts with certain coins... if this happens, you can imagine the workload...but also the immense benefits to our system.

I know you a have plenty more important work to do, maybe I was not expresing myself clearly enough (like always  Grin )  It was just a suggestion to add this or some similar link to official site, if dragos or tlc will update regularly these files, it seems that's pretty easy but not for me (always the devil is in the detail). I think that will be very helpful not only for me.

It may look that I have a lot of demands, but the truth is that some of this ideas (often not my) are not so bad and have proved to be useful somewhere else, speaking of which maybe dedicated slack channel could be useful too.

Alliance is a great idea, all those nodes are wasting right now, all MN community could greatly help yourself in that matter, what was strange for me that SPR from which this idea came from (coin101) , now are not interested in help and rather rude.

I suspect that they want to have more control over it and if it would be done and initiated by them then they would agree to cooperate, maybe just don't understand what you have offerd them, crypto world is suspicious now, there's no one to blame.

I was reading all your offers to implement nodes in another coin's threads, but was wondering how you have choose them. For example first glance at VIA and I already knew that they don't waNt masternodes, why ?  Drak's and Peter Todd's thoughts about masternodes are officially known for a long time, they think that's useless and centralise a network. So far your offers go to dying coins like :DGC, SILK, STK (ex-CINII) maybe it would not be bad to try to contact with CRAVE, SLING, TRON, NTRN or even DASH.

As always it's just my point of view Wink

@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

You'll notice that the price is whats dying on those coins, not the community. That is what is important. I need sustainable partnerships so i look at coins with real solid communities.

the latest craze will not last. I'll wait till it dies down and maybe approach the survivors.

Ok, you got some good points here, price is not everything, hope this coins will somehow recover, especially after your help. New hype coins could easily vanish but still have some potential. What you think about BTX or CACH recovered by Vertoe ?
@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

Next update I'll just copy the binaries over to the www directory. You're right though, it would be better if they were on http://bitcredits.website. Still good to have a backup though, my BN server is up all the time.

Alliance is a great idea, all those nodes are wasting right now, all MN community could greatly help yourself in that matter, what was strange for me that SPR from which this idea came from (coin101) , now are not interested in help and rather rude.

Ahahah, I just read that.  Cheesy

Georgem is a great guy normally, though we disagree on a lot of things. I think his plans to limit SPR MNs (sorry, "Sevicenodes!") to a limited number of only the richest holders is like limiting the number of miners to only those with the biggest rigs - plain daft.

LOL, some could say the same about me.

dragos and tlc are looking to soon become the first users with an actual salary paid by the blockchain for their work. I am working on the details of employment and how to structure it in a way that helps the system.

As time is progressing and the project grows i need to leave soe of the simpler tasks so i can bring together more of the larger ones. ALso there are areas you have seen that i am not good at ....hehehe QT and all that.

So having people work on those areas will give me time to push other items on the to-do list.

For example, i'm sure you've seen that i have proposed an alliance of sorts with certain coins... if this happens, you can imagine the workload...but also the immense benefits to our system.

I know you a have plenty more important work to do, maybe I was not expresing myself clearly enough (like always  Grin )  It was just a suggestion to add this or some similar link to official site, if dragos or tlc will update regularly these files, it seems that's pretty easy but not for me (always the devil is in the detail). I think that will be very helpful not only for me.

It may look that I have a lot of demands, but the truth is that some of this ideas (often not my) are not so bad and have proved to be useful somewhere else, speaking of which maybe dedicated slack channel could be useful too.

I suspect that they want to have more control over it and if it would be done and initiated by them then they would agree to cooperate, maybe just don't understand what you have offerd them, crypto world is suspicious now, there's no one to blame.

I was reading all your offers to implement nodes in another coin's threads, but was wondering how you have choose them. For example first glance at VIA and I already knew that they don't waNt masternodes, why ?  Drak's and Peter Todd's thoughts about masternodes are officially known for a long time, they think that's useless and centralise a network. So far your offers go to dying coins like :DGC, SILK, STK (ex-CINII) maybe it would not be bad to try to contact with CRAVE, SLING, TRON, NTRN or even DASH.

@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

You'll notice that the price is whats dying on those coins, not the community. That is what is important. I need sustainable partnerships so i look at coins with real solid communities.

the latest craze will not last. I'll wait till it dies down and maybe approach the survivors.
legendary
@thelonecrouton

Straight from your BN hehe ? Good for now as long as access is active,  but after update problem still will remain.

Next update I'll just copy the binaries over to the www directory. You're right though, it would be better if they were on http://bitcredits.website. Still good to have a backup though, my BN server is up all the time.

Ahahah, I just read that.  Cheesy

Georgem is a great guy normally, though we disagree on a lot of things. I think his plans to limit SPR MNs (sorry, "Sevicenodes!") to a limited number of only the richest holders is like limiting the number of miners to only those with the biggest rigs - plain daft.

edit: maybe try to communicate with BTX dev, it's a coin after takeover but community did a really great work to turn BT scam into new BTX coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11387790

@thelonecrouton

legendary

Try this: http://176.126.241.192:8088/

I'll tart it up tomorrow.  Cheesy

Jump to: