Author

Topic: ◈◈Bitcredit ◈◈ Migrating to UniQredit◈◈ - page 149. (Read 284527 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
Ok managed to compile a wallet Cheesy
Now is this http://bitcredit.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_Create_A_Masternode  a guide for a hot banknode? I have to use my public IP there and keep it running on my PC? Any guide to do all this using a remote vps thing like with darkcoin?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Damn it, BN competition is hotting up.  Angry
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The Bittrex update made everything harder to read and find for me.  The feature that it shows the top 50 wallets held on there is kind of cool though.

True, it also gives us an idea how much coin is on the exchange at any given time.

So, it looks like a few of us are close to reaching that magic 250k number, I am one of those 3-4 people at 240, will be opening that bank node real soon..probably lazy of me to have left that up there but wanted to just do the 250 withdrawal n smile...2 more days i think.
Activity: 501
Merit: 503
i would guess he is either using the "start many" from DASH or some special node.

Another way could be to run multiple instances using different folders. I would ask him directly , though it seems odd that so many would work off a single vps , he's likely got a dedicated server or he fiddled with a gateway.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
The Bittrex update made everything harder to read and find for me.  The feature that it shows the top 50 wallets held on there is kind of cool though.

Reload the site and for a second you will see also "Info Tab": links to tweeter, some search..  I hope it will be something like C-CEX has, block info, links to forum and BCT, very useful.

But so far trade history list is too short (on a list to do) and scrolling down the site often scroll orders list instead, polo has managed it in a better way.

@bitcreditscc

What I need to set up 2 different BNs on 1 vps with 1 ip ? One is already running, I must to start from the beginning again ?

I know I have to use different ports, but how to managed with two conf files, 2 separate catalogues with 2 daemon instances ?

It's yours 198.52.160.64:9994-9999 ? Wink

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

True, it also gives us an idea how much coin is on the exchange at any given time.
Activity: 102
Txid:  f8c74df76b42a406aaa10c3069b5fa7d6f56796d161441e037bc4ecccd456f27

Never showed up in my wallet....running the latest version.

Thoughts?

Just rescanned.  Just imported the private key for that address.  No luck yet.

still nothing?

Nothing...

If i sent you the private key via DM, could you tell me if I'm shit out of luck?

And if you are able to spend the coins, could you send them to 6CTtTurDye4WWN1vmFYc7Sd6etVtEZTttC.

I know this is a lot to ask...but I'm stumped at this point.

Note:  I sent them to the address under paper wallet...  which may have created this problem.  I have the private key for the paper wallet though.

sure, i can give it a go
legendary
Activity: 1274

Thoughts?

Just rescanned.  Just imported the private key for that address.  No luck yet.

still nothing?

Nothing...

If i sent you the private key via DM, could you tell me if I'm shit out of luck?

And if you are able to spend the coins, could you send them to 6CTtTurDye4WWN1vmFYc7Sd6etVtEZTttC.

I know this is a lot to ask...but I'm stumped at this point.

Note:  I sent them to the address under paper wallet...  which may have created this problem.  I have the private key for the paper wallet though.

Under console:

importprivkey "myprivkey" [enter key]

is this the correct format?

Thoughts?

Just rescanned.  Just imported the private key for that address.  No luck yet.

still nothing?
legendary
Activity: 1274

Thoughts?

Just rescanned.  Just imported the private key for that address.  No luck yet.
Windows users :- 0.30.17-final

Let me know if you have problems, i've tested all previous issues and they are gone.

Sync'd fine - no problems here

Hey, i got it working all good here as well. All issues seem to be resolved.  Props to the Dev for weathering that storm, we have all had weeks like that where its only one issue after another, but it looks like we now have a stable network again and the hash-rate is rising quickly.

A question though, does the clpts AMD solo-miner no longer work due to block-size change?  If so is there a solo miner that works at any efficiency level or is best bet now pool with clpts 2.1?

Thanks!

i think it works, thanks for the props.

I'm going to try and keep improving my methods and releases
click on add new recieve address gives u a crash and u have no address for incoming at startup a new wallet

where are you finding this button? There is only "request payment" button, and  that works just fine.

Heh, I was wondering what the blank toolbars at the top of the send/receive page etc. were about...

The '.png' suffixes in stylesheet.qss need to be deleted, as they are already aliased in the bitcredit.qrc file - they then show up, but they need to be set initially too.

I'll submit a pull tomorrow when I've sorted it out. Unless someone beats me to it.  Grin

Great, i'm already looking into some new stuff.
legendary
Activity: 966

Let me know if you have problems, i've tested all previous issues and they are gone.

Hey, i got it working all good here as well. All issues seem to be resolved.  Props to the Dev for weathering that storm, we have all had weeks like that where its only one issue after another, but it looks like we now have a stable network again and the hash-rate is rising quickly.

A question though, does the clpts AMD solo-miner no longer work due to block-size change?  If so is there a solo miner that works at any efficiency level or is best bet now pool with clpts 2.1?

Thanks!

click on add new recieve address gives u a crash and u have no address for incoming at startup a new wallet

where are you finding this button? There is only "request payment" button, and  that works just fine.

Heh, I was wondering what the blank toolbars at the top of the send/receive page etc. were about...

The '.png' suffixes in stylesheet.qss need to be deleted, as they are already aliased in the bitcredit.qrc file - they then show up, but they need to be set initially too.

I'll submit a pull tomorrow when I've sorted it out. Unless someone beats me to it.  Grin
Quick bounty:

3000 BCR to fix the spacing problem in IRC

Thanks!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Thanks!

Activity: 115

Thanks!
Anyone made successful withdrawals the last 5 days from bittrex?
Mine didn't make it to my wallet. TxIds don't show on block explorer.
One 5 days ago, and one today.
I open a ticket, but I wonder, am I the only unlucky one?

TxId: 6ab39dbfaf962a723a5eb952a6755a14c0fe57692019c8ec3be50cdb0d863e1a      05/04/2015 01:21:44
TxId: 42fc37e9f543f1b3dba97d5754e23853ab97d74c39a239dc693498e8d476f707      05/10/2015 02:23:14

they are synced with the chain, ask richiela to look into it for you.
So far so good on the latest build. I have noticed though that wallets are getting difficult to use once they cross the 40 Mb mark,  i'd encourage everyone who reaches 30MB to consolidate their funds into a single address and use a smaller file.
Jump to: